Why do all the babbys here talk shit about Apple?

Why do all the babbys here talk shit about Apple?

You cucks do know that Apple is the only company that is an outlier in Silicon Valley? They are disruptors, and if they didn't exist you would have beige boxes and Windows ME. (Not that chink PC cases have gotten any better).

(Tim Cuck is not doing us any favors, but you get my point).

Other urls found in this thread:

9to5mac.com/2016/11/03/2016-macbook-pro-thunderbolt-compatibility-issues
youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o
howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously
intowindows.com/create-macos-sierra-bootable-usb-drive-from-windows/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't talk shit about beige cases. They look good compared to half the shit Apple had and has
pic related

>that mouse

Fuck off dude, the Bondi Blue iMac is one of the most fun computing devices in history.

In 1997, we had Packard Bell and beige boxes. Not much has changed and every manufacturer is trying to copy the unibody MacBook Pro.

>Thinks this was better

yes

>Why do all the babbys here talk shit about Apple?
company that fucks it's users and produces non free software / hardware

Talk for yourself. I made mad cash on Apple stock. At some point you have to stop being autistic and stop caring about the greater good.

You wanting to join me bunga bunga good yess mmmmm

Have you ever used it you poorfag?
I have, it was literal shite.

Apple is not Microshit.

Now Microshit is trying to be like Apple. It took Microshit 20 years to understand what Apple was doing.

Kys babby

If you find an apple phone, you can ask siri, if the app is enabled, everything you want to know about the owner.

Great design. This was probably intentional so the finder of the lost phone can find the owner quickly... by finding the owners car and where the owner lives.

what are you talking about?

I just tried it you faggot and it just showed my name and my phone number.

You can remove yourself from the phone so no one can do that. Also you can disable Siri from being used without unlocking first.

Feel cucked yet?

>t. mactoddler

>Silicon Valley

>Hurr durr 20 year old memes

>Hurr durr Chyna

Nigga 99% of silishit valley stuff is made in china.

Then why does everyone shill Microsoft, which does the same?
macOS's Darwin is open-source, Windows doesn't have anything significant open-source

You are right, apple is the best.

Posted from my 15" Retina Macbook Pro 2016 touchbar edition

Winshit still uses a shitty registry, services and dll's from the Windows 95 era.

Touchbar may be a meme, but still a great laptop.

Kys.

>Then why does everyone shill Microsoft, which does the same?
only microsoft shills do this
>macOS's Darwin is open-source
Open source is not freedom. Just try to install it without paying any cent to apple

>2006-2015
>trackpad impossible to click near upper edge
>extremely loose near bottom edge
>overall flimsy diving board piece of shit
>even applel admitted it's shit and trashed the design to go back to copying 90's laptops with solid non-click touchpads
>still has no real buttons
>relies on pressure sensitive gimmick bullshit
>if you press too lightly or too hard it does something completely different than what you intended
>shit tier 1mm travel chiclet kb
>OSX is a steaming pile of shit with horrendous battery management
>applel's solution is to cram in a massive heavy 95WHr battery to make up for it
>even XXXTREME GAMER cancer like razer blade with 4X the CPU/GPU power and 70WHr battery matches it in battery life in same tasks
>gets BTFO by 55WHr Yoga 2 in battery life in same tasks
>the battery takes up the space where a cooling system would've been in a laptop not designed by the world's thinnest and lightest gay hipsters
>overheats at the slightest task because abysmal crippled cooling system
>throttles to 800mhz because of chronic overheating problems
>retina meme supposedly for "pros" have have gloss mirror coating makes it impossible to use with overhead lighting
>blurry as shit retina meme scaling
>shitbook air is even worse with glossy 1366x768 TN eye cancer
>systemic battery explosion problems for over a decade

>2016+
9to5mac.com/2016/11/03/2016-macbook-pro-thunderbolt-compatibility-issues
youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o

>can't use any existing TB3 devices
>can't use USB and wifi at the same time
>ultra shit tier zero travel kb
>keyboard louder than WWII cricket
>memetouch emojibar
>no USB-A
>no escape
>soldered ram
>soldered SSD
>tamper tape on battery screws

howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously
>it's 2016 and moving files around in finder will STILL cause massive data loss

>macshit is good
Can we finally put an end to this meme?

You can, actually, install macOS without paying a single cent to Apple.

Boring reply.

Posting from 5th MacBook Pro since 2006-2016.

Go back to HP faggot.

Did you try? If you did, you would not say that what apple produces is free.

>Boring reply.
These are facts, retard

It's a fucking laptop not a desktop you neckbeard.

You Win/Linbabby's are hilarious and I laugh at you all the time when you post here talking about thermal pads n shiet while I work away on my MacBook Pro and still have time to get blowjobs.

I have a Hackintosh as well as real Macs. macOS was free for me.

Not an arguement

>It's a fucking laptop not a desktop you neckbeard.
My laptop does not have such shit and performs perfectly

>as well as real Macs
Let me guess, you bought cuckbook and installed hackintosh with software that works on cuckos.
> macOS was free for me
no, you bought cuckbook

>Arguement

>Specs on a lapdog

What are you 12?

>Let me guess, you bought cuckbook and installed hackintosh with software that works on cuckos.

No, I sold a 12core Mac Pro Cheesegrater and built a Hackintosh. Also have a MacBook Retina (2014) and an 5k iMac for other work.

I use all this shit for productivity that makes me loads of money.

For the Hackintosh, it also dual boots into Winshit, and I use that for gayming and VR sometimes.

>no, you bought cuckbook
No cockhead, macOS is free. You just need to get an Apple ID for free.

You can install macOS for free even if you don't have any Fapple devices. Apple doesn't really do much to stop you -- unlike Winshit with their activation garbage. Apple's "activation" is the hardware.

Nice pasta, autist. I've seen people debunking most of it and yet you still repost it in its entirety.

>3 links
Where are the links proving all of the other statements?

>These are facts reeeee
No they are not, until proven.

>I don't have to, I don't have time to support my claims roooo
You're on Sup Forums, arguing with strangers about things you hate. You have all the time in the world.

Because I like to tinker.

I wouldn't buy a Mac for the same reason that I wouldn't buy a car that had its hood welded shut.

>Because I like to tinker.

Herein lies the crust of it all.

I feel like after you hit 30 you shouldn't be tinkering shit and actually get a life by getting a Mac.

Tinkering IS my life, my livelihood. I live modestly, on a sustainable homestead, providing for as many of my needs as possible directly through my own labor, so that I have the luxury of choosing when to work (if at all), keeping as much of my money as possible and spending it traveling and accumulating experiences, rather than maintaining all my material shit.

I understand that you might not find this lifestyle appealing. That's fine.

"Think different", after all, right?

>>Specs on a lapdog
What for? You'll try to prove me that my laptop has this ?

>No, I sold a 12core Mac Pro Cheesegrater and built a Hackintosh. Also have a MacBook Retina (2014) and an 5k iMac for other work.
>For the Hackintosh, it also dual boots into Winshit, and I use that for gayming and VR sometimes
Wow, what an important information!

I'm not interested in what hardware you have. How did you install the system?

>that makes me loads of money.
>and still have time to get blowjobs
How funny you look when trying to prove us what a cool guy you are :^) Apple pwns you and takes your money, /g laughs at you, retard.
Also >implying you can't earn much money without giving it to apple

>No cockhead, macOS is free
free as free bear, not free speech

>You just need to get an Apple ID for free.
Post a ling to hackintosh guide that lets me install hacintosh without owning apple device.

>Apple doesn't really do much to stop you
>Apple's "activation" is the hardware.
LOL, instead of downloading some windows activator you """""just"""" need to buy overpriced device.

> You're on Sup Forums, arguing with strangers about things you hate
this is what we have to do to prevent people from trusting shills

install bootdiskutility and succ the recovery mac os partiton off apple's servers without making botnet accounts

>free as free bear, not free speech
also not so free as free bear as it appears to be

>How did you install the system?

I downloaded the installer from the App Store on my Mac and built a USB key in 5 minutes.

You can also Torrent a Sierra installer if you don't have a Mac.

OS X has been free for a very long time, you dumb shit. It's free because you're not supposed to own it without Mac hardware, but nothing is stopping you from building a Hackintosh.

Now stop embarrasing yourself Wintoddler.

>that's right, I'm saving people from le evil capitalists
viva la revolucion, comrade ;^)

>on my Mac
>you bought cuckbook and installed hackintosh with software that works on cuckos.
That's what I was talking about, learn to read.

>You can also Torrent a Sierra installer if you don't have a Mac.
.dmg file
that's what I meant when wrote about cuckos being "not so free"
You have to fuck with installing it more than you do when install arch for first time

Pic related is you

>intowindows.com/create-macos-sierra-bootable-usb-drive-from-windows/

Learn to google you fat ass

That looks a lot better than a beige box.

You can also install any OS X as VM and create a bootable USB key with Clover ready for a Hackintosh. You lazy fuck.

You seem a bit mad.

Tinkerfag, here again.

Should I presume you have no further snark to share with me, OP?

As much as I enjoy your wit, I can't wait around for it all day. The sun is coming up and the goats and chickens won't feed themselves.

This is one of the most iconic PC case design ever, beige brickfucker.

Free bears can get you killed though.
And bears are usually not free because they belong to their nature parks.

>Being this much of a neckbeard.

How's that working out for you irl user? You must be a fun person to be around.

>disruption

Sorry OP, I don't speak buzzword. Do you know English?

>projecting

>Using reverse psychology.

Again, you must be a fun person to have a conversation with.

>You can also install any OS X as VM and create a bootable USB key with Clover ready for a Hackintosh.
what a rational solution
>You lazy fuck
Why shouldn't I be lazy? Installing free system should not be obfuscated so much :^)

>You seem a bit mad.
That's what people feel when they understand that they've been trolled by apple and payed much money for overpriced hardware with locked down os

Hello, fellow anonymous, can we cut down on the emotionally charged statements and ad hominems and stick to presenting facts and statistics and comparing feature sets?

>projecting

They've done this time and time again, not the first time.

>First to adapt USB 1.0
>Dropped SCSI
>Dropped ADP
>Dropped DVI
>Dropped VGA
>Dropped DVD

And so on.

After the headphone jack was removed from the iPhone 7, Samsung released their Explosive Deviceā„¢ and made fun of Apple for not having a headphone jack. After the product was recalled, Samshit released another product, this time removing the headphone jack.

You create the future, not wait for it.

Tbh i dont get all the hate. Is apple too expensive for you guys? Why cant we just get along?

I bought a macbook because it looks nice and I only surf the internet and listen to music and it works perfectly, no hiccups, boots in an instant, all the shit i need is preinstalled without any bloatware.

Guess it really does just work after all.

But have fun trying to get laid with your Thinkpads and battery packs on the back LOL
>hey baby this beast can run for a whole day and I use Linux on it

>>Being this much of a neckbeard.
He still thinks that everyone intelligent enough not to be technologically illiterate mactoddler is a fat looser. Good, go on this way. Keep thinking that success and intelligence never intersect.

>what a rational solution

Better than having Winshit. If you are a tinkerfag, you should enjoy the Hackintosh process. It's a hit and a miss.

>That's what people feel when they understand that they've been trolled by apple and payed much money for overpriced hardware with locked down os

The Mac Pro uses server grade processors, not overpriced especially at launch.

The iMac has a $1500 5k screen that's still not sold anywhere and has a 6700k CPU, PCIe SSD and so on. Yeah, the GPU is shit tier, but it's a good machine.

Try again. I'll give you one last shot.

Fun fact: I pretend to be a huge macfag in the applel threads and everyone buys it

>projection

>fat looser
>Looser

Is pic related you?

nonsensical post

nonsensical post

People who have nothing better to do tie their consumer electronics purchasing decisions to their core identity and therefore feel the need to hate on the opposing "side" while coming up with some rationalization as to why everyone who doesn't buy the same stuff they do is bad.

>The Voice - Britain's Favorite Black Newspaper

x-D

Their devices are much overpriced, you can have better perfomance for same money if you buy non-apple device. The os looks cute, but is just non-free and uncostomizable bsd (possibly with drivers and software that bsd doesn't have). Their success is based on marketing tricks, 99% of apple users buy their devices as jewelry, not as a computer.

> you are a tinkerfag, you should enjoy the Hackintosh process
You don't seem to know much about hacking. It's not so pleasurable to research things that are not fully researchable.

>You don't seem to know much about hacking. It's not so pleasurable to research things that are not fully researchable.

You're 200% a lazy watermelon eating nigger.

There's literally giant communities for this shit if you're interested.

People like OS X (now macOS) because of the environment. Hackintosh people are poorfags or pissed off power users who hate what Tim Cuck did to the Mac line.

I'm just amused how you lot conflate frugality with poverty.

Quite the contrary, the best way to avoid poverty and accrue wealth is not to spend your money frivolously.

>2000$ "frivolous spending"

naw it's literally a thing of being poor or not

>99% of apple users buy their devices not as computer
Did you buy your computer to do difficult calculations for physics/mathematical purposes or to encrypt and decrypt secret messages?

Everyone customizes their computer, Sup Forums is full of ricers, you set wallpapers, install icon packs, adjust color schemes. Adjust everything to your aesthetic liking, which is basically what jewels do.

>in all of those situations a better replacement was provided
>implying there is a better replacement to the 3.5 jack
>implying bluetooth is a replacement
>implying lightning is a replacement

u actually got cucked by a company forcing you to buy their certified accessories or making you charge your earphones

>there are people here that actually defend this shit

Maybe, MAYBE if it was USB-C and there was an audio standard amongst all brands.

Don't mind me, sitting in my bed listening to music using headphones that never run out of battery whilst charging my phone

Cuck

>99% of apple users buy their devices as jewelry, not as a computer.
desu 99% of normies could get by on a Chromebook yet buy much more expensive computers, so this applies to them too.

It is frivolous when I could buy a second-hand ThinkPad T410 that meets all my needs for $75 and put the remaining $1,925 into a savings account/the stock market/flipping several ounces of hydro/enjoying a lovely week in Italy/whatever provides me with more utility.

crapple is not a fucking minority disruptor they are the highest worth company in the world, given that crapple devices suck ass for having such amounts of wealth.

>talk shit about Apple
>LEAVE APPLE ALONE!!!!

Seriously, it's like you have no concept of marginal utility or opportunity cost/opportunity loss.

so in short, you're poor because you have to budget like that

Normalfag:
>sees apple ads in TV about how easy it is ("computers for the rest of us", aka for idiots)
>friends recommend apple products because they are apple uses themselves
>"minimalistic" design appeals to the retard, he can't predict that the materials used are designed to be so flimsy to break
>compares $2000 applel product to the only other laptops he's ever used: $300 walmart trash and is amazed how ""premium"" apple is
>begins to use mac OS and since it's a bit more user friendly he believes it's the greatest thing ever
>now stuck in the apple ecosystem, has to buy a new model every 3 years because some of the hardware broke (planned obsolescence)
>likely a dumb poorfag so he has to take a loan just to buy the fucking computers

tl;dr macfags are fucking retarded

No.

In short, I'm not poor because I budgeted like that.

I didn't have to do it. I chose to exercise fiscal discipline because it would pay dividends over time and grow my wealth.

It doesn't matter whether you start with $2,000, $200,000 or $2 billion; spending more than what is necessary on anything when you cold put that money towards better use is being a nigger in every sense of the word.

There's a reason the richest man in the US has lived in the same house since the '70s, gets $15 haircuts and eats at McDonald's, he knows what's worth spending on and what isn't.

> Thinking women give a shit what laptop you use
> Thinks his macbook will get him laid
> Willing to pay extra for worse performance based on the illusion that women give a fuck

Some of us have an identity outside of what consumer electronics we buy. If you like macbook, fine, but when you pretend that it gets you more pussy, you just sound like a virgin faggot.

That and women prefer it when you spend money ON THEM, which in turn ties into this point:
You could buy the Mac, or you could take a girl out on 10 fancy dinners.

I don't think I even have to say which strategy is the more effective panty-dropper.

>putting a tl;dr for such a short post

As I said, some people are fucking retards. They won't read "long" text passages like that one.

>projecting

>You just need to get an Apple ID
You need an Apple ID so Apple can check your account to see if you bought a device with OS X installed, fuckwad. Otherwise they make you buy it.

I'm actually not. Most people really do behave like that from experience

Bluetooth is actually a pretty comfy replacement.
>sometimes the signal drops
Original audio jacks + cables had the same issue, over time the cable wears out, I have so many different kinds of headphones where the connection is so flakey, depending how the cable is held or the audio jack is rotated.

>Original audio jacks + cables had the same issue, over time the cable wears out
ummm, no, there is no comparison unless you wana compare cheap shit headphones which would be in any way similar to constant signal and lag issues with bluetooth.
>have so many different kinds of headphones where the connection is so flakey, depending how the cable is held or the audio jack is rotated.
Then being a cheap jew or not being able to use your device properly is your problem.

yeah i am sure a virgin like yourself could give advice on this

get a mac first bitchboy

>Original audio jacks + cables had the same issue
Hooooold on there mactoddler, first of all that isn't the same issue, also it doesn't happen nearly as frequently or as quickly. Don't be silly.

It has 2 buttons that work independently. Can't be said for new mac mice.

autism

Flakey connections don't happen that often. If it does happen, it's over in a couple of seconds and you can just continue.
Once your cable is screwed on a wired one, you can't use it anymore.

I don't use any cheap headphones, mine range from $30 to $80.

>I don't use any cheap headphones
>mine range from $30 to $80

>I don't use any cheap headphones