/BALT/

so thats what it was, mladen? Im disappoint

remove nazrani

/CUM/DEUTSCH/

>Cum in Duetsch
Sounds lucratively lewd desu

youtube.com/watch?v=h6Q_b-DBuww

hey

btw why do many serbs have the name 'mladen'?

can't spell "aladdin"
misr cute as fuck

Its a Slavic name mostly Slavs use that and it means Young

How do you know about this ?

not mona

got a serbian friend named that

>long hair
>gay as fuck
>kinda cute tho

oh is mona the little girl
I'm new to all this bullshit I was just being nice
YOU CAN STILL BE CUTE

>Serbian in arab state :s

Intresting fact 1 serbian dinar worth .0093 US dollars

How much ferrari you have?

no he lives in serbia

online friend

0 Ferraris :^)

Bye Arab states

kinda new too. Sup Forums was always tight with their no-cross-bording rule. when posted here, honkong/tunisia/morocco ask if I was mona. I guess she's famous here.

bye serb ^^

I'm not even sure who mona is desu unless you mean that girl who was asking about perfume and stuff

anyway I have a lot of egyptian friends they gave me the name Omar because I'm tall

night guys going to pray isha and sleep

ye proly her

nite

so, as a moderately religious person who integrated himself into the country.
What problems would I encounter if I started to go out with a MeNa grill?

Except their horny, projecting overprotective brothers and fathers of course.
Everybody knows it already that in Middle east and arab it is custom to marry with the same blood.

Al-Andalus did not have all of Iberia. The Moors tried, though, and temporarily succeeded but there's a difference in gaining a little advantage and actually winning.

The Galicians retreated somewhere else to plan a counterattack but they did not bow to Islam.

It was basically a war of Christianity against Islam that spanned centuries, which Christians ended up winning, especially with the Cruzades.

Not an algerian eventhough my flag says otherwise, I have a few questions for the people /mena/

Are you muslim? How often do you practice your religion ? Do people in your cunt practice more or less than you do?

What do people think about japanese anime and cute girls doing cute things?

If you live in a cunt with plenty of oil monies, are you a lazy piece of shit fed by the government or do you have a real job? How are NEETs treated there?

Is your cunt nice for a foreigner who would want to come live there permanently, provided he has a job?

Hello, very nice nice questions.

OK bye.

No one cares anymore how many fucking times will you have this argument

Pls respond. You can just answer a few questions if you want, not all of them

I was only answering his question.

Lads what's your opinion on Diaspora in Europe? I've run into quite a few Syrians who are disgusted by their countrymen's behaviour, but the other half seem to go full chimp-mode overe here.

big mistake of you to take them lad

I avoid other Iraqis like the plague desu. Don't really like ME Ausländer. Especially in my gym.

The real diaspora that comes here to work is nice and often even bro tier, there's an old lebanese guy near my house who sells lebanese food and often gives me extras for free especially when I come with a girl.
Those who come for the welfare money can be nice per see but I'd have a hard time befriending someone who leeches off of government help, foreigner or not.
The diaspora's offspring is shit tier and rude.
I'd have an easier time with foreigners if they dressed well, especially the women. Nothing wrong with wearing a veil but they always wear ugly dark ones. Pic related would be much better and doesn't look like a trash bag.

reducing the andalus conquests into only christians vs muslims is Sup Forums tier
it was more complex than that, but it was a power struggle in its core

It's not just in Germany, lad. Look at the UK, for example.

Yes but it describes what happened perfectly in the context of what we were talking about.

mena, what is night-life in your country like?

video related. in turkey night life is pretty lively, especially during the ramadan when people go out to eat food at 3am as well

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZjfT2DCrnk

Pretty nice. No night life here, rural areas suck.

Paris is literally the most beautiful city in the world at night

(Insh'Allah I will move to Istnbul one day in my youth)
I am sick from work today >_>

I probably won't get paid for today even though my hours are 7 a day and yet I am made to work 10+ and some weekends.

Why do people think UK has good worker's rights?

i think jews fucked the middle east

And whites, especially France and Britain. They devised white man borders that were unnatural and would cause conflicts and guarantee their control. They also planned to cut up the Ottoman Empire long before it fell

No, the brits did. See Sykes-Picot.

The middle east is where kikes belong, it's their home, too bad they had to be fucking kikes about it.

same posts in an artistically different way. This is just beautiful

>See Sykes-Picot
>go on the wiki page
>first topic is British–Zionist discussions

no, you're beautiful

;)

Egyptian int student here

>are you muslim etc.
My mom is fairly devout, dad is not, and I was raised Muslim. Nowadays, I am Muslim in the same way most Americans are Christian. I don't actually believe in God or scripture or anything, but I like some of the traditions, holidays, and aesthetics enough to still be able to call myself a muslim, albeit only relative to non-muslims. If I were to move back to Egypt, I'd feel more like an atheist, but for now in the US I feel like a Muslim. I feel a certain obligation to call myself a Muslim because I want more people to approach the religion as I do, and if I call myself a non-muslim it shuts off that potential for almost anyone who does call themselves a muslim.

>what do people think about japanese anime
I have never seen anyone so much as say the word "anime" in Egypt. I saw a guy wear a Sword Art Online shirt on the train once though. That's to say, people don't think about it. People like "cute" things as much as anyone else does, but not in the anime way.

>If you live in a cunt with plenty...
Egypt doesn't have a lot of oil money, but my dad works in a oil related industry (valves and tube fittings) and as a result had enough money to afford a very nice lifestyle in Egypt and to send me to the US for school. I have never been fed by the government, and have never met a NEET.

>Is your cunt nice for a foreigner....
I don't really think so, at least not if you live in a major city. If you are used to living in any cosmopolitan society it would be pretty boring and irritating. Plus anyone even remotely foreign looking is going to get fucked with so much just walking down the street it would make it impossible to feel comfortable or at home.

Laa Laa la la wait till I get my money right

انا وقتي دلوقت

you fucking idiots we are all lead by fucking arabs
our parliaments are arabic
our police are arabic
our courts are arabic
THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE TO BLAME ARE US

Guten Tag

fuck off

Mandatory Khaoula

Assman, assman, where art thou

hello ikhwan

got any asian gf to spare

Sure

I know this is a dead thread but...

Habibis I'm thinking of quitting my job before September and moving to an Arab country where I can learn Arab.

Problems:
>Which FUCKING dialect?
Fusha is a dead language which people laugh at. People in Europe just speak their dialect and we all understand each other with no modifications.
I want to learn Darija but Morocco is a bit expensive to learn (all my problems are caused by the white man), though I wouldn't need a work visa to work there, in a highly unlikely event that I will find a job.
I could go to Tunisia. I could learn cheaply (point below) and I could learn Fusha or Tunisian Arabic (do I want to sound like a girl though, and it isn't actually that similar to Maroc, plus confusing Moroccans when I speak like a Tunisian will not help my identity crisis)
>Cost
Leaving my contract will cost me all my savings, I'd only have at most £5k left.
Furthermore, I am about 1 year away from earning £45+ a year if I pass all my exams. But fuck it. I have wasted the last 10 years of my life for getting into this shit job I hate, plus my company are fucking me and the other new starters about: they have delayed our exams one year which delays us from finishing (so no pay rise until +1y) and we will have to stay longer in order to be able to leave without paying back study costs. (no, they are not joos, suprisingly)
>Visa
I don't need a visa for short courses

>ass tatoo

GET THIS HARAM WHORE OUT OF HERE

>Boredom
I need more in my life than sitting drinking coffee
>Sex and husbando (ish'Allah)
I will have fun in any country but I need to be on the d/l too for reasons
Preferably I will go somewhere which isn't fill of white gays/race traitors like Dubai or Morocco
>I'm dumb
I can't be thrown into a class where nothing but Arab is spoken I will drown. But in Maghreb most lessons are directed at French if they are not purely Arab classes. The exception is classes for Americans which I don't want to go as they are geared at tourists and are expensive. They are kind of for people who pay $5k for 2 weeks in Morocco to "learn" arabic so they can go home and say how they lived in Morocco and spoke Arabic

And some other things.

Any suggestions habibis? Where shall I look to go

(3/3)

>Imma getting old
Also I am tired of living a temporary life. I want to settle down but I don't know where I can do it.

It's very different for you guys and me, you have a family and a family home (except maybe our friend from Syria, too soon? No he likes the banter). I just have a temporary suit case kind of life. I don't like it but this was the case from uni until now pretty much.

Any ideas?

I'm curious, what do you do? No need to be too exact... you're always on the move, is this work related?

>dubai
>implying it's not filled with westerners and Indians plus gay Filipinos

But if you come to dubai the pay will be amazing since they love people from western countries or with western degrees

Honestly life for gays here is pretty sad, that's why you see so many Arab gays in Europe and not in their countries

Do western Asian qt's count?

Got bad Asians on my phone, great ones on my pc

I work in professional services and I am in debt bondage like so many other unfortunates.

If I stayed with my old company I would go to Dubai and Monaco this year maybe. Though for work and no free time.

The problems with dubai are
1/ full of the worst types of Pinoys (Singapore and Malaysian Pinoys are great). There are great Pinoys in Arabia however they are treated like slaves and can't go out.
2/ THe discrimination over mixed. I know lots of mixed people remember. You see all these spoilt dubai kids in London in Flash cars with white eastern european whores and then when they see a mixed arab they make derogatory remarks
3/ Arabs there often only want white boys and pay $$ for some disgusting smooth white ass. Furthermore, the ones who go with Arabs won't go with me because I am not Arab enough. Actually this is a problem everywhere ('cept Paris and Brussels), but Dubai it is really bad.

>Honestly life for gays here is pretty sad, that's why you see so many Arab gays in Europe and not in their countries
Not really. They are just discrete back home (how it should be)

Fucking deport them if they misbehave there is nothing racist about it.
Screw our backwards culture and religion; European culture is much more progressive and rich. You don't need to accept anyone's culture or provide halal meat in supermarkets because they can fucking eat whatever flying pig shit they find in the supermarket because they should be glad they are here in first place.
I can not blame morons here on int calling us sandniggers because I've see what these fucking sandniggers abroad do and they have every fucking reason to be racist

Fuck this shit I am sick of being associated with bunch of fucking apes. Partially it is your fault for taking in huge amounts without any sort of check being done.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_Nigger

Fuck off and go protest with rest of your fucking mates, you ungrateful fucking cunt.

>
I don't protest. I am asleep with my brothers and the whites are best not to wake us.

Sometimes we get up and riot but we go back to sleep

:3

Yah be careful lads
Or he will fuck you in the ass

This. But only the hot ones :)

On another note, I could go to Gibraltar, work in English in the colony and live in Spain (learn Spanish again). They have very cheap Arabic lessons (Darija) there too. The only problem is that all Moroccans know each other (and me) there. It's just too small. And a bit boring. Though if I do this I can live somewhere in Spain after my Spanish improves.

The only problem is across the frontier is dangerous for me because Franco is still alive there, especially in the south such as Cadiz, La Linea, Colony Ceuta and Algeciras

Go to Marrakech

Keep going habibi...

What could I do in Marrakesh?

Tfw no Arab cosplaying gf

Good afternoon ripfags, homos, fedoras, feet fetishists, fartiggers, dyaspoora and foreigners :3

did I include everyone

>mentioned several times
nice

Sauce

Is she a legit arab as in an arab weaboo grill

>not mentioning good God fearing Christians, gods true chosen people.
Triggered

Cancer.
Pure cancer.
I am glad I left 2 years ago

Who are you faggot go away unless you are muslim ethnicities or a convert

OK habibis im off to the library though I might be on my phone today

Her name is momokun, is Arab.

Google momokun cosplay

Kys
You autist

Well I dunno, I just thought that it would be a good place to learn darija
Studies are expensive tho, and work might be hard to find

Sorry would remember to mention your religious kekiliation in my next greetings
She's cute

>and work might be hard to find
There is no work for the Moroccans. They have degrees, speak French, two Arabics, English and Spanish fluently and work as security guards.

Anyway I won't learn by communication. This is Arab not a European language tfw.

Ye she is

>High test weeb grill

I think I found the one that doesn't mean that Anzu takes a back seat in my fictional make believe harem

She's mine u fug

>tfw a nice meal after workout

yoooo

desu the darija spoken in Marrakech is a bit weird

who is she??????????? pls source

Look up

Weren't you going to sleep after working out??

>an apron with lingerie
>dat pose
>dem angels
MUH 3EER

Why are Arab men so SEXY?

You're too exhausted to even attempt ze fapping

subdue dat boi senpai

Why are white boys SO /CUTEBOYS/???

Im tired as fuck and sleepy but i'd rather stay up longer so i can have a remotely normal sleeping cycle

Good lad. Post abs

Might visit petra