These autistic generals are killing this place. Nobody ever responds to interesting individual threads. Fuck this board

These autistic generals are killing this place. Nobody ever responds to interesting individual threads. Fuck this board.

t.anime poster

t.anime poster

Go to reddit if you don't want to see anime on an anime website.

They're like mini subreddits and need to be purged.

Hans is right, faggots.

>"wah wah they have a different opinion than me"

Anime

sorce

OOOOO

you are the first faggot who is shitting here

(you)
Charlotte

I agree. I don't come here to chat with Canadians, Americans, and Mexicans only. Fucking generals

First off nice dubs

Second I agree that anime faggots are pretty bad but generals really don't fit with what Sup Forums should truly be about

>anime
opinion discarded
didn't even read your post
grow a pair you fucking manchild

>Peru talking bad about anyone
>"straight"

There is literally zero reason why you should ever post a dumb frog image

wena keiko-chan

>Peru

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ
Se calento el peruANO seniores

>p*ruANO

Anime is for losers

Nice anime pic faggot

Sup Forums is for losers. Fuck off normie kike.

Fuck off normie mongol.

nime_?

Gomenasai, my name is Hitler-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

This.

Anime is cancer

Are you that autistic sandnigger who spams anti-Japan threads everyday? Why aren't you banned yet? The mods here are shit. Add that to the list of what's wrong with Sup Forums as well.

>likes anime
>"hurr durr he is a sandnigger"

I know his posting style. Stop defending him, cuck. He should be permabanned for shitting the board with spam.

Harro, my namu Cowboy Tanaka des.

Am 20 7 year ord westaboo (america fan for you JAPS). I watch the Nascaru and Foxu News on my iPhone, and spend my days in rodeos and having sex with my sisteru.

I train with my lasso every day, this superior weapon can catch a bull in a brink of an eye because it has a superior speciaru knot on it, and is vastry superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my lasso ricense two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak engrish fruentry, both white and nigger diarectus, and I write fruentry aswerru. I now everything about American history and the founding fathers' ideals, which i follow 100%.

When I get my american visa, I am moving to Texasu to attend a prestigious High School to rearn about their magnificent curture. I hope I can fuck retarded teenager bitches, crash my car driving drunk or smoke weedu!

I own several guns, which I bear aroundu town. I want to get used to shooting before I move to America, so I can fit in easier. I swing my lasso around and scream 'YEEEEEE-HAAA!' as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me ruck in the US!