1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. America is world police and its culture dominates globalization more than any other cunt's culture. Would you and people in your cunt be alright with America becoming the defacto world cunt with all other cuntries as provinces or states of some sort?

We're already taught this in school

no fuck that

NORWAY FOR NORDS!!

We have a saying here:
>"Better a known bad than a bad to be known".
So yeah, out of the possible world rulers, 'Muriga would be the less bad.

It would be dangerous to consolidate power like that. Though america is the one to do it since our system of government is the most ideal, we would need to create a sort of fanatical pseudo religion to ensure everyone worships the constitution, because if it ever gets ignored it would result in global ruin.

Really? That's great

We have a version of that. "Better the devil you know."

yeah, that sounds ok, wouldn't really change too much here tbqh

NYC/LA dominate world culture not America. The rest of you are irrelevant.

You should've annexed us after WW2 tbhfam

Makes no difference either way

I heard Chinese and Indian grannies do squaredance in the park every morning!
Thats the grannies fo 2/3 of the world population.
NYC and LA contribute nothing to it.

>2000

That would make the world super fucking boring. We can discuss this when we discover aliens, but for now it's a dumb idea

>Makes no difference either way
Germany would be less cucked by muslims

map is misleading as many americans just report themselves as "american" which isn't usually counted in these maps, but they are overwhelmingly of british descent

wish everyone would do this

and I wish all irish, italians, spics, asians and niggers would leave my region

NATO's flag would be best flag for a world government tbqh.
>ywn never crush xenos on distant world and plant nato's flag to mark it as yours.

bump

1. flag
2. I'd not be happy about it, but it'd still be objectively better if virtually any other presently extant country with imperial ambitions did it.

>better if virtually
better THAN if virtually*

it's better than being overrun by muslims

Get rid of the jews and you have a deal

Not enough stars, senpai.

>A country that has days -or even months- dedicated to celebrate its minorities (5 de mayo and black history month or sum shit like that)
>The culture that literally everyone already knows.
>Presidents make great memes

I would be ok with that tbqh, but i'm pretty sure most of Mexico would go batshit crazy.