Okay Sup Forums i want your expert opinion on this matter

SO i have like 50k rupees or 800 usd. Im looking for a new laptop. i want a 13.3 inch laptop. Looking everywhere it looks like the macbook air 2015 is the best fit. IVe been always told apple had insane margins. but i simply couldnt find an equally specced windows laptop. The asus ux305 is 50k but has an m processor. the dell insipron 13 5000 has an i5 but is 65k. and all the windows laptop comes with 4gb and hdd which means another 10k on upgrades.

So Ive decided on the air. The only question is the display resolution enough and how shitty mac os will be for a life long linux user.

im currently on a 720p 11 inch netbook. never used a 1080p laptop before. will i miss the 1080p? (Thinkpad T users can help?) And is macOS full of bloatware that cant be removed?

halp

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.xda-developers.com/
answers.yahoo.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>rupees
poo in loo

>be pajeet
>see another pajeet
>poo in da loooo

Literally why

>not just buying a T420/430

desu, i was deadset on a x230. spent countless hours on the tpg threads. Was literally a thinkpad shill. But the prices in India for decent T/X 30's with ram and ssd upgrades end up at the 75% of the macbook air. Every fucking thing here is inflated beyond US prices.

There are brand new x250 on amazon.com for under my budget. Id buy that in a heartbeat but its 1.5x the price here. And used doesnt make sense here when its so expensive

Get a razer blade stealth, they have rgb backlit and nice cpu and are price about the same

Or get a custom build laptop with no windows on it so it'll be $100 cheaper and download it yourself

razer blade in india is 1500 USD. twice my limit :/

the stealth version only.

Its a shitty situation. 1080p ips with m3 or a 900p tn with i5 . thats literally what ive been left with

only pajeets are on Sup Forums now?

kya chutiyapa h bc...

poda dei

hindi aati h mujhe bas, bhai,
sorry.

mera naam raju hai and hindi nahi boltha hai is all the hindi I know. Chennai :/

back to angrejo ki language, then. meh :/

are you into thinkpads yourself, f.am?

yep. Ive literally seen every ad on quikr and ebay in the last 3 months. last week some idiot sold a brand new almost t450s at 25k on quikr. got it from US it seems. Would have almost bought that except t450s is rare here and i got a bit more money

Wish lenovo stops acting retarded and sells them for cheaper here.

so basically the best choice for indians is to have your working-in-USA cousin to buy you a thinkpad and bring it back home?
time to fire that fb messenger, i guess.
i hope cousin pajeet doesn't think it'll make his luggage heavier.

If you like Linux then you'll love macOS. Its a Unix and you can install your Linux packages via brew or macports package manager. If you're a ricer who changes his DE and icons every two weeks then you'll hate it. Don't buy on kids hating macOS because it doesn't have their favourite gaymes.

>tfw pajeet even stole the shitposting from us

buy toilets for your community

Dukaan pe ja or chura le jo marzi

>stole
>from us
next you'll be saying ISRO stole from NASA the efficiency to reach mars in 1/10th the cost.
honey, google "european colonialism" and get down form that high horse.

not unless you stop shitting in pants, and then roaming around with those shitstained pants as if nothing's the matter. at all.

>chura le jo marzi
bhai, jo model khareedne [*churane*] layak h wo yahan milna bhi to chahiye. *baka*

Konsi state?

delhi

get fucked you pajeet fuck go back to quora instead of shitting up Sup Forums shilling microshit and android

Same
Bhai Nehru place ja
Vha milega sab

>sab
sab hi to ni milta, yaar.

bc itni sari brands hain jo india me kahi ni milti.
mumbai tak ja k aa gya main but mila ni jo chahiye tha.
i bet thinkpad models bhi saare ni milenge yahan.

anyway, i think i'll just build a system now.

thinkpad keyboards naam ki koi cheez hoti h kya?
if yes, are they worth the hassle and the price? i am a bit of a writer, so i'd love to have a good keyboard.

Thinkpad X series

t. pajeet

wtf is this monkey babble. Fuck off streetshitter

ctrl+w, you filthy albino motherfuckers.

50k is a bit low, try 70k atleast for XPS 13.

Yaar, such bole to 1080p on a small laptop screen kuch khaas nahi he.

>1080p on a small laptop screen
i agree.
1080p on a 15.6" screen should be standard, not that 1366x768 bullshit.
and why do people even buy 14" or smaller laptops? like what the fuck, just buy tablets, you useless cunts.

This desu

Teri maa ki choot

> forum.xda-developers.com/
> answers.yahoo.com/
> forum.kodi.tv

Here you go pajeet