/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>Chink Shit Infographic v2.0 "Still Unfinished Edition"
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Anons new solar power bank just came in • Anons unboxes his new Piston 3s • user posts update on his spy camera • user posts a bunch of reviews at once • user gives his thoughts on the ipega bluetooth controller • Huawai product reveak event about to go live • user drops his Elephone p9000 and it's slightly bent • Useful tip for those into Chinese teas Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kZ-rkeF9fqs
aliexpress.com/item/Portable-Car-Jump-Starter-Power-Bank-Emergency-Auto-Jump-Starter-Car-Jump-Auto-Battery-Portable-Charger/32649107947.html
aliexpress.com/item/12V-8000mAh-Multi-Function-Car-Jump-Starter-High-capacity-battery-charger-pack-for-auto-vehicle-starting/32759028895.html
aliexpress.com/item/44mm-sangdo-6497-ST3600-Mechanical-Hand-Wind-movement-men-s-watch-High-quality-Mechanical-Wristwatches-0045/32729279965.html
aliexpress.com/item/40mm-Sangdo-Business-watch-Automatic-mechanical-movement-Waterproof-watch-0268a-2015-new-fashion/2012460585.html
aliexpress.com/store/2401077?spm=2114.01010208.3.114.TfE4GW
aliexpress.com/store/2130182?spm=2114.01010208.3.60.TfE4GW
otokits.aliexpress.com/store/1704007?spm=2114.01010208.3.43.TfE4GW
pitrew8888.aliexpress.com/store/1813706?spm=2114.01010208.3.105.TfE4GW
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Mi5-5-15-Snapdragon-820-Quad-Core-mobile-phone-3GB-32GB-16MP-Fingerprint-ID/32766670866.html
aliexpress.com/item/Original-xiaomi-Mi5-snapdragon-820-3GB-64GB-5-15-3000mAh-16ML-NFC-dual-sim-4K-video/32632847013.html
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Mi5-Prime-Mi-5-Mobile-Phone-Snapdragon-820-Quad-core-3GB-RAM-64GB-ROM/32792944322.html
aliexpress.com/item/2PCS-DIY-DATEALIVE-Car-stickers-Anime-whole-car-garlands-High-grade-transparent-Waterproof-changed-color-film/32617475636.html
aliexpress.com/store/612763?spm=2114.01010208.3.295.PmUEgP
aliexpress.com/store/611248?spm=2114.01010208.3.57.PmUEgP
aliexpress.com/store/product/pzoz-xiaomi-redmi-4-pro-tempered-glass-full-cover-prime-screen-protector-for-xiaomi-redmi-4/2343332_32778104536.html?spm=2114.12010608.0.0.4PHVHn
i.imgur.com/nMvfJF2.jpg
banggood.com/Mini-PCI-E-Version-V8_0-EXP-GDC-Beast-Laptop-External-Independent-Video-Card-Dock-p-1011222.html?
aliexpress.com/item/usb-killer/32738677001.html
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S53559654#p53560077
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S53559654#p53564986
youtu.be/MeaDRlm1N0c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Missed you x

What's the rush? Couldn't make the last thread so you had to jump the gun and make this one early again?
Fuck off.

Hi /csg/, some people requested me doing an EDC video. so here it is. I carry a lot of crap in my backpack, so it turned out to be pretty long.

youtube.com/watch?v=kZ-rkeF9fqs

Has anyone here got any first hand expeience of those chink car jump starters like this

aliexpress.com/item/Portable-Car-Jump-Starter-Power-Bank-Emergency-Auto-Jump-Starter-Car-Jump-Auto-Battery-Portable-Charger/32649107947.html

and this

aliexpress.com/item/12V-8000mAh-Multi-Function-Car-Jump-Starter-High-capacity-battery-charger-pack-for-auto-vehicle-starting/32759028895.html

Whats the chance of this not exploding the second a starter motor draws power?

Should I preorder the MGCOOL Explorer 1S with the IMX078 sensor? Does ordering in presale save you money or does it cost more?

I primarily want to play around CGI effects in After Effects etc. so a camera that can be nicely motion tracked would be nice and I think native 4K would help with that.

haha the youtube livestream is down and while the facebook one works the presenter doesnt even speak a language

Is it ok if I don't buy a Zuk Z2? I like 5.5".

Any options for less than $160? Inb4 links that are haphazardly copy pasta'd from ali. At least give something that has been reviewed to be good.

So WUS have been shilling Sangdo lately
Can anyone vouch for these Delightful-looking watches?

aliexpress.com/item/44mm-sangdo-6497-ST3600-Mechanical-Hand-Wind-movement-men-s-watch-High-quality-Mechanical-Wristwatches-0045/32729279965.html

Omega Aqua Terra Homage:
aliexpress.com/item/40mm-Sangdo-Business-watch-Automatic-mechanical-movement-Waterproof-watch-0268a-2015-new-fashion/2012460585.html

>is it okay if I don't buy a Zuk Z2
What the fuck?
Buy what you want. Do a search in aliexpress for these.

>redmi note 3 pro
>k6000 pro
>doogee shoot 1
>meizu u20
>meizu mx6
>vernee mars

See: &

Are there any shops who sell car stickers which do not leave a mess and last a while? (Vinyl)

I accidentally put my xiaomeme pistons in the washing machine on a 90°C wash cycle

Was expecting them to be ruined but they still work fine, surprisingly. If anything I think the bass is a bit better but that just might be placebo. Buttons and mic still working great too. Only problem is the score is a bit coiled up and hard to keep straight but otherwise it's all good.

>nubia z7 max
SD801 is old
>le phone
No headphone jack

Cord, not score

Anker and Aukey make car starter battery packs like these. I've got the Aukey one, worked great when I needed it and easy to store in the car as it is so small. Would stick to reputable brands rather than the chinks for stuff like this, you don't want a lead acid battery exploding over your face

aliexpress.com/store/2401077?spm=2114.01010208.3.114.TfE4GW

aliexpress.com/store/2130182?spm=2114.01010208.3.60.TfE4GW

otokits.aliexpress.com/store/1704007?spm=2114.01010208.3.43.TfE4GW

pitrew8888.aliexpress.com/store/1813706?spm=2114.01010208.3.105.TfE4GW

Reminder that redmi note 3 pro is old and deprecated
Get the redmi note 4, 64/3gb edition

it will be fine. It's just got to be a huge battery. Pulling energy is not what causes batteries to explode.

Probably wont get many uses out of it per charge though.

Why didn't you include Comfy's Patreon campaign in the news?

What's the consensus of phone warranties offered by AliExpress? Should I get one when I order my Mi 5? Or is it a scam?

Also, are there any black 64GB Mi5s left anywhere for a reasonable price? (265$ max)

>Pulling energy is not what causes batteries to explode

Doogee Shoot should be on top

aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Mi5-5-15-Snapdragon-820-Quad-Core-mobile-phone-3GB-32GB-16MP-Fingerprint-ID/32766670866.html

Is XE800 a good buy or are there others? Any good Bluetooth headset and what screen protector for redmi 4 prime?

I said black.

Couldn't find any custom order or animou stickers there.

aliexpress.com/item/Original-xiaomi-Mi5-snapdragon-820-3GB-64GB-5-15-3000mAh-16ML-NFC-dual-sim-4K-video/32632847013.html

aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Mi5-Prime-Mi-5-Mobile-Phone-Snapdragon-820-Quad-core-3GB-RAM-64GB-ROM/32792944322.html

Fucking weeb
aliexpress.com/item/2PCS-DIY-DATEALIVE-Car-stickers-Anime-whole-car-garlands-High-grade-transparent-Waterproof-changed-color-film/32617475636.html

Looking for small vinyl stickers but seems like chinks don't like their own cartoons.

Is every one in this general completely stupid?
Black versions aren't available there, which is why I asked in the first place.

The Vivos are an excellent buy
>T. XE-800 owner

Bluetooth?

Remax S2
Meizu EP51
Awei A980bl
Ausdom
Bluedio

Redmeme protector?
Nillkin

Just a quick follow up on the Miller ML202 18650 battery bank.

It works very well, shows whether each individual battery is charging which is nice. Does what it says on the tin pretty much. I dropped it on tile once and it still works fine.

aliexpress.com/store/612763?spm=2114.01010208.3.295.PmUEgP

aliexpress.com/store/611248?spm=2114.01010208.3.57.PmUEgP

shut-up and buy the gold one fucker

>all that mediacuck shit
retard

>any gold phone
(puke)
>glossy non-metal gold phone
(puke) squared
>gold Mi 5
(puke) cubed

Gold Mi 5, aside from having a horrible off-gold color, has a horrible pattern on the back.
I settled for the white version already, no way in hell I'll ever accept that trash gold version.

I need an air filter. I know that the general consensus is that they're all hit and miss, but I have to try. The local fires are giving me cancer.

Xiaomeme one doesn't ship to where I am.

>aliexpress
>warranty
you must be new here

that picture is hott

Well, I guess, in a way, yes? Even though I've been here a while.
How about you just give answer if you know it?

no

he closed it after he failed to get any patrons or donations

Tempted to buy this:
aliexpress.com/store/product/pzoz-xiaomi-redmi-4-pro-tempered-glass-full-cover-prime-screen-protector-for-xiaomi-redmi-4/2343332_32778104536.html?spm=2114.12010608.0.0.4PHVHn

From what I've read, the xioameme one doesn't meet the standard
Forgot the link, you can look it up

>resolving item related issues with taobao agent.

And that picture i.imgur.com/nMvfJF2.jpg

Thoughts on the aukey 20000mAh power bank

Should I get this for my Chinkpad T420?

banggood.com/Mini-PCI-E-Version-V8_0-EXP-GDC-Beast-Laptop-External-Independent-Video-Card-Dock-p-1011222.html?

He definitely won't get any donations if he closes it so why not keep it open?

So do you guys just give up on being under surveillance by the Chinese government or what?

I can't trust chink phones after that backdoor that was put on Huawei phones.

just build a stationary PC.

You are still gonna have slow processing power and RAM for games.

Chink botnet and bloat processes can be removed with custom ROMs. Also chink dont give a fuck about us white piggus.

>making a new thread before the old one is at the bump limit
kys

CHINESESHOPPING
CHINESESHOPPING
CHINESESHOPPING

Yeah maybe for some software only stuff but if it's in the hardware or bootloader level... I don't know about that.

With Trump breaking the TPP, I think it's very possible that China could use our data as leverage against either the US directly or to gain intel on US businesses and have their product be cheaper.

A known Custom ROM maker is thinking of charging 30 yuan to make a custom MIUI + AOSP for a certain phone. It's because the phone is not as popular and it has shit UI so he wants to try charging if people would want that.

Would you?

>gain intel on US businesses and have their product be cheaper

I give you 5

Did you know that before RegularOP came along and tried to claim /csg/ as "his" general, it used to be called Chinese Shopping? So by demanding to call it chink shit general you're showing not only that you're racist but also a newfag.

this one actually helped me drive 40 kilometers home after my alternator was dead and the battery got flat.
10/10 purchase

i uh. i had it connected the entire drive and it didnt blow up.

>Oldest Chinese shopping thread in archives
March 2016

>oldest chink shit thread
October 2015

>he wrote it wrong let me put it in meme arrows
:^)
By gaining intelligence on us companies with new products, they can create a cheaper version for themselves and take potential money out of the equation.

Either way, buying chink phones doesn't seem like a good idea if you value privacy.

You have to look deeper, newfag

Of course he's a newfag, didn't you see the way reacted. He wasn't even here when regop arrived.

>if I say it must be true

Any usb killer things?

>By gaining intelligence on us companies with new products, they can create a cheaper version for themselves and take potential money out of the equation

m8

just

m8

NO

>You must be 18 or older to post on this website

aliexpress.com/item/usb-killer/32738677001.html

cool alternative facts...

what the hell is that

it's a usb killer, stupid

Rude

>us companies
>designing or making new products
>current year

>m8

>just

>m8

Ishygddt

>not thinking that us companies will be prioritized within Trump presidency
>not thinking Trump will bring in more factory and manufacturing jobs in the US even though he stopped the TPP negotiations within his first 100 days

Sure I'm the wrong one.

>thinking you even have the appropriate skillsets any more
>thinking your drone workers are going to be prepared to do factory jobs instead of pushing paper in a pointless office non-job
>thinking that if you close your eyes and wish really hard you'll take things back to some idealized vision of how they were in the 1950s
Yes user, you are the wrong one.

From March 16 2016

>I don't go on these threads, why did you change the title from shit to shopping?
>t. chinese

>Because OP, as always, is a fag. He even starts threads before the bump limit is reached to be sure the name is politically correct, and I'm sure in a couple of weeks he'll get to force this name. But I'll remember. I'll always know.
>Chink shit CHINK SHIT chink shit CHINK SHIT chink shit CHINK SHIT chink shit
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S53559654#p53560077

>I'm a fucking gook, and even I agree that this thread should be called "Chink Shit General"

>That's always been the name of the general, until you politically correct asshats showed up. Why are you even on 4chinchin if that bothers you?
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S53559654#p53564986

Can someone fecommend a powerbank for my oneplus3t with dash charge?

Tbh it'll probably be more like robots with people at the facility working on daily maintainence of machines, bossmen, and other jobs that haven't become fully automated.

I'm pretty sure that's the only way we could compete at this point.

>regOP spends this much time to search archives for cherry picked posts

Not true.

It wasn't supposed to be plastered everywhere or posted here. I was about to make a video about my personal reasons for opening it but some autist found it early and tore into me with a ton of ridiculous assumptions about my financials and life choices. Pro tip: you don't know me.

I'm closing the Patreon for now and I'll come back to it another time, frankly dealing with youtube stuff is the last thing on my mind right now. It's the wrong timing.

This is the last time I'll use this tripcode by the way, I've been going without one giving advice here for the last few months. If you really want to discuss my youtube stuff or talk to me PM me on discord because I'm tired of seeing posts trying to draw me out with barbs about being a pedophile etc on here. I'm not going to respond to that shit. If you're so desperate to get me to talk to you then just talk to me directly. I don't bite.

Cheers /csg/ and thanks for the kind words this weekend, it really helped.

You need to stop being hedonistic consumerists and start asking Africa for some money instead of gibs. Just like China has you in debt Africa can owe you.

SO. Best for-price in laptops. Is there an infographic?

WHAT

No, fast charge is cancer.

91 EUR from Ali for MX Browns.
Wonder if I should go in? Are mechanical keyboards from Aliexpress legit or?

i have the pok3r, great for programming. The short cuts are nice. i use the calculator one a ton.

>paying 91 euros for half a keyboard

le minimalist maymay

From cheapest to most expensive
>Chuwi Lapbook 14.1
>Voyo Vbook V3 / A1 (Apollo Lake)
>Xiaomi Air 12
>Xiaomi Air 13

Yes of course next time I'll petition the US to take a loan out from Zimbabwe and Ghana. I'll get a total of .000001 cents of commission on it too.

Yeah I don't think helping Africa was a good idea either but nothing really we can do about it now. At this point we're better off asking Japan for a bailout.

Decent tablets to install Ubuntu on, instead of Windows 10.

I love the idea of using a 10" tablet for SSH and viewing animu with memepv or, even better, connect that sucker on a monitor and use it a full desktop.

youtu.be/MeaDRlm1N0c

Yeah, I'm just browsing tho.
Probably would go with something like pic related but its 115 euro for example.

Do you go to gym everday?
I mean you probably don't go to gym all of a sudden? U don't need to carry bt earphones, your lock.

Also, add links to the items in descreption if u can. Fucking care a little bit about your videos sweede cuck.

Why? :D I charge my phone from 0% to 100% in 1 hour

mx browns are garbage, get the chink cherry knockoff browns that aren't kailh instead

>Do you go to gym everday?

I just have my lock and bt earphones in my bag all the time or else I forget them.

what items do you want a link for? I can put it in the description later

doesn't it take about that long for normal charging?

Bump!