Well, /g?/

Well, /g?/

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.html#CreativeCommonsLicensed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No problem

/thread

>Not making your own pizza using a Creative Commons licensed recipe and auditable components

>Creative Commons licensed
I'd just like to interject for a moment. The most important licensing characteristic of a work is whether it is free. Creative Commons publishes seven licenses; three are free (CC BY, CC BY-SA and CC0) and the rest are nonfree. Thus, to describe a work as "Creative Commons licensed" fails to say whether it is free, and suggests that the question is not important. The statement may be accurate, but the omission is harmful.

To encourage people to pay attention to the most important distinction, always specify *which* Creative Commons license is used, as in "licensed under CC BY-SA." If you don't know which license a certain work uses, find out and then make your statement.

From gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.html#CreativeCommonsLicensed (warning: nonfree licensed content)

Landlines aren't open-source though

fpbp

they aren't computers either, so not being open source is not a problem. Even rms says that.

who orders a pizza anyway
just buy a frozen pizza and put it to oven
best price/taste ratio
don't forget to pay with cash

If non-free javascript is a problem why are you posting here?

>not hacking the Sup Forums servers to bypass every script and posting directly from within

Where's the joke.

what joke

>cash
But they're non-free since they're made using a proprietary method requiring a special tool only the government has access to.

Sup Forums-x can be made to force a noscript captcha.

just buy a laserprinter and make your own free cash, license it under gplv3 and you are set, silly user

Good luck paying with them

I'll just tell the cashier to respect my freedoms(tm) and report him to the gnu-legalteam if he doesn't

I'd rather starve

tfw the botnet wants you to starve

t. NSA

*teleports behind nonfree javascript*

heh... bet you didnt except that...

Sup Forums's js is free as in freedom you mong.
Even if it wasn't, the site still works with it disabled.

I'll just use telegrab to get it

I bet you've never managed to telegrab any pussy

Hey, I'll guild your robe for free if you want?