/brit/

crayon pop edtion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U7Olnv9RQmE
bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/05/10/american-expat-aims-raise-funds-recreate-911-countryside
youtube.com/watch?v=lz8jTvyNJ6g
poal.me/911u59
youtube.com/watch?v=oIIxlgcuQRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this general is dead inside

beginning dump of fresh bradleys

get them whilst they're hot

having a punt

All hail Korea.

I still don't know what that is. Is it a sub genre of kpop

>A delusional American expat living in Thailand has publicly announced a plan to finally get to the bottom of a 9/11 conspiracy theory – he just needs THB10 million (£196500~) to make it happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=U7Olnv9RQmE

bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/05/10/american-expat-aims-raise-funds-recreate-911-countryside

aren't we all?

youtube.com/watch?v=lz8jTvyNJ6g

>We will fly a fully loaded 747 into a building at 500 MPH

the absolute madman

>delusional

wow thai newspapers are so unbiased and professional

that is the end of the dump

look forward to seeing them soon x

It's just an small time English language Thai news site.

>a delusional british sexpat in thailand posts in every /brit/ thread on Sup Forums between sessions of having sex with child prostitutes

OY

>a yank posts in /brit/

There's people who actually believe Farage and UKIP are the solution Britain needs.

just saved some high quality bradleys

that's just a ruse to protect against racism my friend

DELETE THIS

Hi lads!

Welsh?
Welsh?
Welsh!

you should post in the evening

>gf insists on cooking for me
>her cooking sucks

I'm asleep in the evening :(

(hence the asynchronous post strategy)

why are you asleep?

Work schedule.

Is this what you've convinced yourself? Sad.

Who or what is your solution? .

WW3

Reading a book lads.

>Space can be a lonely place, especially when you're stationed by yourself on the distant planet Zorbus. In fact, Lance isn't quite sure that can last the whole year before his shuttle pod arrives, but when a mysterious visitor appears at Lance's terraforming station, he quickly realizes that he might not be so alone after all.

>Soon enough, Lance becomes close with this mysterious new astronaut, a velociraptor. Together, they form an unlikely duo, which quickly begins to cross the boundaries of friendship into something much, much more sensual.

>WW3
>all the whites get deployed and get killed
>blacks and browns continue to breed in the UK

>her cooking isn't bad, but mine is better
>mfw i always keep having to make dinner

Ah yes excellent.

>Jeremy was never quite sure about his feelings for Oliver, his gay pet dinosaur, until Oliver scores big and leaves home to pursue his dreams of being a dancer.

>Years later, the two of them reconnect for dinner in New York City, and realize that there may have been more to their relationship besides prehistoric pet and master. Now a wealthy socialite, Oliver the triceratops is willing to take another chance on Jeremy, and soon the two find themselves locked in a passionate evening of gay human-dino love.

>realizes

FOY

Mmmmm, that's the stuff.

>When Donny lands a job at Jurassic Law, the world's leading T-rex law firm, he's absolutely thrilled. Unfortunately, after just one day it quickly becomes clear that Donny's new position entails more than just legal work.

>Soon Donny makes the deal of a lifetime and finds himself contractually bound into a gay T-rex gangbang that gives new meaning to the term, "dinosaur bones."

British authors are somewhat underrepresented in gay dinosaur erotica, I'm not sure why.

Nice false flag Rasheed Nguyen Ali al-Siam

I wish the UK leaves Europe, and falls apart, and England goes back to being an irrelevant country full of bumpkins with their silly folk songs and extensive fairy lore.

You do realize that it's a copy-paste from some book on Amazon, right user?

would be great tbqh

>777
Wish be granted?

You're thinking too far into it.
Don't get it
Stay cucked m8

>Amazon
FOY

>tfw you realise that hitler and the nazis were actually jewish zionists carrying out a massive false flag operation by holocausting their own kind and intentionally losing the war so they could become more powerful and numerous than ever by riding on the back of the white guilt they've created

everyone from the panama papers in my city are Chinese.

reeee

>tfw just woke up

>t.zhou dong shong

Ni hao mate

>tfw dad is in panama paperrs

I love the poorly educated!

t. Labour

Wait, they don't love you like I love you...

What's the time in the uk

Actually that's a Tory sentiment.

Labour loves the poorly educated only if they are not white.

Yeah Yeah Yeahs?

11:13

13:13

doing a fetal position

poal.me/911u59

poal.me/911u59

poal.me/911u59

11:13am

11:14 AM

A white woman who has a child with a black father has a 2 percent chance of the father financially supporting that child.

best way to fit inside an oven

Havent posted on my own flag in almost 3 years. Just wanna get back to the UK so i feel like i belong in /brit/

Society will look back 50 years from now and wonder what the fuck went wrong
>Political correctness
>liberalism
>no shame
>Rise of the left wing
>Allowing mass immigration
>Accepting islam

We've entered a new dark age in terms of society

16:20 lmao

Just about ready to put my head in the oven

Yeah yeah yeah

Haha

>In Asia before the 15th century, some use of glans condoms (devices covering only the head of the penis) is recorded. Condoms seem to have been used for contraception, and to have been known only by members of the upper classes. In China, glans condoms may have been made of oiled silk paper, or of lamb intestines. In Japan, they were made of tortoise shell or animal horn.
what the FUCK

11:15

wouldnt mind if it will end the pain

11:16

>they don't love you like i love you
youtube.com/watch?v=oIIxlgcuQRU

11:17

11:17

Is it illegal to refute the shoah in israel?

You think any of those societal trends are going to die out in fifty years?
Earth in 2066 is going to be hell
>Eurabia

11:18

Bit lost lads, which way is Tesco?

yea

just head northwest a ways x

>Australia is our only hope
>I will have to chose whether I want to live in a country where I get blown up while walking the dog, or get bitten on the arse while taking a shit by a venomous creature

11:20

reminder if we leave the eu there will be world war 3, everyone will die of hunger due to no imports and the economy will evaporate over night

They said that 50 years ago desu, people will eventually get sick of it all and put an end to it. We've faced bigger crises than a load of smelly Pakis coming over here.

good

Other than "no more brown people thanks" is there really any other compelling reason to leave the EU?

>Le wildlife is a constant danger in Australia meme
Hi, r*ddit

alright boys i'm gonna go cry myself to sleep haha

Not having an undemocratic foreign power deciding our laws would be nice.

Brussels are coming here, and making our laws, it's just not right.

Sounds like a plan. I must hoard sugar by the 24th then.

we'll be totally alone with no allies
no one will trade with us
we're probably going to get invaded by every other country on the planet all working together

No, in fact the leading out campaigners like Nige want more brown people because muh commonwealth

I'd rather stay in Europe and sort it out. The UK could easily wrest control of the EU from Germany if it wanted to and mould it in our image.

I don't really care about the brown people meme, rich enough not to be effected by it.
>not subject to the common external tariff
>able to negotiate trade deals
>less burdening regulation
>no subsidisation of inefficient farmers in the UK, and the whole of Europe.
>immediate stop of money transfer to Brussels

The European economy is a basket case. It would be nice to reduce our exposure.

De Joooooooooooooos!

good

Yeah but I hate the australian wildlife

G'nite yankee.
*tuck you in*
*smooch*