Why do Germans always get so butthurt whenever Poland is even mentioned...

Why do Germans always get so butthurt whenever Poland is even mentioned? Every time there's a thread about them there's always some ""german"" spamming anti-Pole images or complaining.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danzig_law
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raid_on_Berlin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_of_the_House_of_Brandenburg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Carp in Bathtub

I'm also curious
Germans are always harsh on poles

Swedes do the same in norwegian threads

I guess that has something to do with their "drang nach ost" that ended 100km from Berlin.

>Frederick had despised Polish people since his youth, and numerous statements are known in which he expressed anti-Polish prejudice,[77] calling Polish society "stupid" and stating that "all these people with surnames ending with -ski, deserve only contempt"[78] He passionately hated everything associated with Poland, while justifying his hatred with ideas of Enlightenment.[79] He described Poles as "slovenly Polish trash".[80][81]

>Frederick undertook the conquest of Polish territory as an enlightened and civilizing mission, particularly given his negative perceptions about Poland and the traditions of its ruling elite, all of which merely provided a convenient path for the "sanguine ameliorism" of the Enlightenment and heightened assurance in the "distinctive merits of the 'Prussian way'".[82][83] He prepared the ground for the partition of Poland-Lithuania in 1752 at the latest, hoping to gain territorial bridge between Pomerania, Brandenburg and East Prussian provinces.[84] Frederick was himself partly responsible for the weakness of the Polish government, having inflated its currency with Polish coin dies obtained during the conquest of Saxony in 1756. The profits exceeded twice the peacetime national budget of Prussia.[85] He opposed attempts of political reform in Poland, and his troops bombarded customs ports on the Vistula, thwarting Polish efforts to create a modern fiscal system.[86] As early as 1731 Frederick had suggested that the country would be well-served by annexing Polish Prussia in order to join the separated territories of the Kingdom of Prussia.[87]

Their butthurt is eternal.
>"us Prussians ... are the Poles equal brothers or their servants"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danzig_law

We made them our bitch, that's why.

I'd say Germans hate Poles because attacking Poland fucked Germany for the rest of history.

They were a backwater "power" after they won Silesia from Austrians though.
They didn't matter anything because the only notable cities were Konigsberg and Breslau.
What really boosted Prussia was Greater Poland with rich farm land, Muh Danzig rich Polish trade city also industralization hit very hard, so Silesia came in handy. It was all pure luck.
Call me a butthurt Poolack or whatever, I just love to study history. And I'm usually neutral on it.

Also, I'm pretty sure Germany would be better off if it was Austria that united them, not Prussians. Even if that would mean, them having Pommerania and Silesia in their borders.
Austrians weren't as stupid and filled with teenage angst like Prussians.

Culturally and scientifically they surpassed us yes. But that's mainly because in times of "Enlightenment" (kek) we tried to survive both Germanisation and Russification. There was no fucking way we could develop culturally as much as a nation that has peace and time to grow.

So comparing partitioned Poland to German Empire is simply fucking stupid. We weren't a single organism, we were divided.

>There were later allegations that the Russian commander Count Tottleben had received a personal bribe from the Prussians to spare the city, and he was subsequently tried and found guilty of being a spy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raid_on_Berlin

>Then, in January 1762, Frederick received the news that the Empress Elizabeth of Russia had died on 5 January: "The Messalina of the North is dead. Morta la Bestia", wrote Frederick on 22 January.

>Elizabeth of Russia
>most humane Russian Monarch
>Frederick calls her "Messalina" because he lost the war

Seems like if the Russians didn't spare them out of pity, there'd be no Germany tod

Czesc
Lubie_ (the strange e) polski

POLAND MENTIONED

*polske_

We do?

The leader that made their "country" great was a depressed and abused by his father hack. He owed everything to Russian tsar that happened to be a Prussiapro and after that to Catherine The Great that despised Poles even more so.

The whole German as in Prussian history, is PURE LUCK.

Prussian nationalism was born from Teutonic hate of Poles.

The reason they hated us is because we made them our bitch. The only reason you existed is because we allowed it and it backfired on us.

Prussians have no culture outside of genocide, warm morgering and religious fanaticism combined with heretical Byzantine and Arab thoughts.
The only good Germans are Southern ones, minus Austrians.

Also, I'm pretty sure that if we're subhumans then so are Germans and rest of Europeans, since genetical studies already shown that we're more European, less East Asian, less southasian and less african than western Europe and Eastern one. We also score higher in math and science than you.

Despite numerous efforts to germanise Poland, we're still Polish and speak Polish. Kulturkampf didn't work, Inteligenzaktion didn't work, genocide didn't work.

So here is your answer OP.

Since when do German cucks have the balls to hate anyone?

>Implying Bismarck never used diplomacy

Don't speak about things you have no idea of.

Bismarck might have not been as retarded as the rest of Germans, in fact he was pretty extraordinary, but he still hates us and saw us a threat for German Empire.

hated us*

What do you expect from a foreign statesman? To uphold Polish interests above those of his own country?

Countries don't have friends or enemies, only interests. Being butthurt about that fact is not going to change it.

I could tell the same abou the British. In general, most of western Europe despise us as eastern european savages

>We made them our bitch, that's why.

What really happened was that the Prussian Union put itself voluntarily under nominal Polish sovereignty in order to defeat the Teutonic order totally. Poland didn't conquer the Teutonic areas all by themselves, they relied on the alliance with the Prussian cities to do so. So no, you didn't make them your bitch. However, Poland became Prussia's bitch, as you put it, once they outperformed them in all fields.

>Seems like if the Russians didn't spare them out of pity, there'd be no Germany tod

It wasn't pity though. You should change this bit in your pasta you spam everywhere

>In general, most of western Europe despise us as eastern european savages
For god sake stop self-victimizing yourself. We don't think of you as savages.

Naturally, there's still a lot of baggage associated with the former USSR states. But Poland is making excellent progress and I think most westerners would recognize that. The Germans are just incredibly butthurt because you were given part of Prussia.

>"all these people with surnames ending with -ski, deserve only contempt"
>t. Jan Szczydomiski

>What really happened was that the Prussian Union put itself voluntarily under nominal Polish sovereignty in order to defeat the Teutonic order totally. Poland didn't conquer the Teutonic areas all by themselves, they relied on the alliance with the Prussian cities to do so. So no, you didn't make them your bitch. However, Poland became Prussia's bitch, as you put it, once they outperformed them in all fields.
We created Prussia, we could have annexed the land, but we created vassal state instead.

>It wasn't pity though. You should change this bit in your pasta you spam everywhere
It was a pity.

>We created Prussia, we could have annexed the land, but we created vassal state instead.

The old elites of the Teutonic state created the new secular duchy.

>It was a pity.

Shut up, shitposter. Look up Peter III dumb faggot.

He's just one person spamming those self-victimising posts. Ignore him, he just wants to get (You)s

>e_
why the fuck did i laugh

Sorry to disappoint you, but most people, contrary to what you might wish for, don't give a flying fuck about Poland. Be it Russia, Germany, France or whoever the fuck you pick

>The old elites of the Teutonic state created the new secular duchy.
Because we allowed them.
It was only thanks to Polish magnanimity that Prussia even began to exit. But creating it was one of the biggest mistakes Poland has ever commited. We won't be that stupid ever again.

They want Prussia back -- the only relevant German nation along with Austria -- but the Polacks won't give it to them

*never again

>Shut up, shitposter.
Shut your whore mouth subhuman ape.

>Look up Peter III dumb faggot.
He was an autistic faggot that took pity on Prussia because he was a germanboo.

Fuck you and your revisionism, faggot austrian cuck shitfuck.

Go smear the shit all over yourself and howl to the moon, disgusting Swabian monkey.

Most people here don't despise Poland, we're just annoyed you take a load of jobs and put downward pressure on wages. At least the poles work. Bulgarians and Romanians are the ones we hate because they don't work, they just take benefits or mug people

It's actually quite the opposite.
Never seen a German (not here, not in RL) starting to talk shit about Poland. The other way around tho...

Ehm?
We love Poland.
Poles are totally Bro-tier guys when when they are Germany.

I still fondly remember the days my Frankish ancestors teamed up with the Wend tribes bordering Saxony, to give the Saxons the firm beating they've asked for.

The Federal state Saxonia has nothing to do with Saxons!

No joke!

The only Saxons are Lower-Saxonians and Westfalians and to some degree Saxon-Anhaltinians.

this, poles are frothing at their mouths whenever Germany gets mentioned, but the ones living here are very nice

literally every table in tabletop with secret hitler is hosted in germany
and now they are trying to destroy europe once again with kebab tsunami
it's like they can't help themselves

I'm not sure whether you're a sad case of infantile regression or actually underage. Other than that, Peter III was of German descent and admired Friedrich the Great. Which is obviously a different motivation than pity but keep getting rustled if you want.

So who took over Saxony then?

I don't mind Nedersaksen now, but back in the days they were standing in the way of progress.

Because Pole always twist history so long that it sounds right in their mind and then they come online and try to make anyone believe their weird made up reality. It not even funny its a desperate try to somehow prove something. I wouldnt mind if one polish poster would do this or if it just happens from now and then but they do this shit in EVERY FUCKING THREAD and I really try to believe that they have to lern something else in school as the rest of Europe or that they are actually so buttblasted that they have to do so. Anyways it makes them the most cancerous poster ever posting on this board and they try to lure Czech on the same boat because MUH V4 solidarity

suck a dick, Fritz

>Pole always twist history
>try to make anyone believe their weird made up reality
>they have to learn something else in school as the rest of Europe
wtf are you talking about, ahmed?

ITT: days without German shenanigans:0

I really would like to like ze Germans but...they ain't helping

Because when Poland took Silesia and Pomerania back, they expelled German colons.

Stalin did it.

We didn't care about those bombed to the ground """"""""cities"""""

I have noticed the exactly same phenomenon

>germans
>not shitskins living in Germany
I think that actual germans don't give a fuck about Poland, brownies on the other hand could be butthurt by some anti refugees attitude from polaks
but that's only my opinion

ITT: Polack sub-humans trying to hide their obvious inferiority complex by calling non-Slavs sub-human

they do? why would they even do such a thing?

t. barely european mongol

t. Slavic unter

i think it's the other way around

t. Fenni subhuman trash

>they try to lure Czech on the same boat because MUH V4 solidarity
ah yes, the good ol' divide & conquer, eh Hans?

This.

So, Basically, Poland created a monster?

I like e_ more than ę tbqh

Yes, one which should have been aborted before birth.

>germany is the butthurt one
t. plumber diaspora, I think this is proof enough of the opposite

From now on I will screencap your post.
This is not the first time you posted this, you patethic autist.

POLISH DEATH CAMPS. We will never forgive you

Eternal enemies

This makes me KEK every time

KEK, the funny thing is that I hardly post this, it just seems that you are the one sperging out each time. It's a great pic because it perfectly captures your behavior

My ass is hairy and muscular.

PAY GAS BILL

This thread is literal Polish butthurt

bismarck was such a cuck
>The polonization took place in the early years of the Prussian partition, where, as a reaction to the persecution of Roman Catholicism during the kulturkampf, German Catholics living in areas with a Polish majority voluntarily integrated themselves within Polish society, affecting approximately 100,000 Germans in the eastern provinces of Prussia.

Just look at the answers of Polack and guess who is butthurt

your mum, but I swear I'll bring lube next time ;^)

Because Poland died 600 years ago and Poland today is merely a neo-polish russian Slav rape baby state. They've always been our bitch as well, polish women love Germanic cocks

>Germanic cocks

Poland is a meme country, everybody just makes fun of them.

The funny thing is that most of these women are polish or slavic rape babies themselves

We literally made you our bitch for 600 years

>They've always been our bitch as well
>After WW2 Poland's borders are moved hundreds of miles to the west, gobbling up massive amounts of allegedly German homeland.

>600 years
??

Please...
For like 400 tops

and we gave them hell

Still on going buddy :^)

The Commies took you for a while but you're back at your rightful place

Good cheap place to get shitfaced desu

What the fuck are you talking about you deluded fuck?

You don't control shit. Your women whore themselves with niggers and other apes. Your men get stabbed, Turks shit on your face daily.

I'm fine with you ppl fucking us up the ass as long as it's you, not "Refugees" and as long as you give us a kiss after fucking us.

You're disgusting and now your mouth tastes like shit.

That's what you get for kissing with swabian scat-loving monkeys.

Shut the fuck up you fucking faggot Poland is not a real country its literally a bitch state polish men enjoy seeing their wives fucked by Germanic cocks for a loaf of fucking bread

Poland is disgusting, Prussia was trying to get rid of your pathetic state and culture but sadly you are a cancer, always returning en mass with your slav baby rape genes, your biggest achievement in all of history is not to get completely wiped out by the Germans, you are a subhuman ape and slave to the Germanic people

you know that I'm right, don't fight it, let it go

spoke your third prayer of the day, Ahmed?

Qhar

yo, "kiss", remember?

It's the other way around diasporafag

This

Keep making jokes, lets see how you'll laugh when we cuck you for the 5th time in history slav

Post tits instead.

Partitions 3 times, ww2 and...? What's the fifth time? Did you kiss us tender?

>Partitions
>Germans
wew lad

>poles
>human
Wew lad

you folks seem to have kinda crush on each other on the single being's level. If you wanna fuck already, I don't mind. Go, I'll look after the thread for you. It's impossible to make it any worse anyway.

You're a fucking retard, then again - you're german, so there is that.

You're a fucking Subhuman. Then again, you're p*lish, so there is that.

which one are you?