Why do Southern and Eastern Europeans live with their parents in their 30's?

Why do Southern and Eastern Europeans live with their parents in their 30's?

Because their mothers aren't prostitutes who need space to serve their clients.

we're poor :(

They grow up a decade later than Nordic and Western Europeans.

we love our familia

t. Manchild living with his parents.

We don t have any job

I'm an orphan, pierre.
Also, a manchild is the one who don't take care of their parents.

NEET can't have his house.

Because we value our family unlike Western degenerates.

poverty

Because parents don't hate us to want us out of home asap and because you can save alot of money

>you need to be a manchild to love your parents
>mama's boy logic

poverty

>tfw no caring Polish family with christian values and a qt Polish cousin who goes to church with you and give you handjobs in the bushes behind the building afterwards

>ditching your parents is totally adult
Lmao.

My mom is fine with me staying in her house. Why should I leave.

No mother loves a weeb.

>Pff this mamas boys

>I wonder when mom will pay my apartment rent the date is getting close

low salaries

>Livehomovenia

>he evens posts an anime picture

I support her with my own money after my father died though. I don't think she would care if I revealed that I watch Chinese cartoons in my spare time.

Sorry for not being a normalfag from fresh from reddit like you.

Finns are always more butthurt than the wogs in those threads.

>not a manchild +
>do not live with parents +
>do not watch anime =
>normie

What are you on about, mongol?

Just cited your definition of a normalfag.

I thought Finns and Italians were allies. ) :

family buisness
children too dumb to get a degree

Yes. You. If you think there's anything wrong with watching anime on Sup Forums you're a normalfag.

Why would we be allied with irrelevant snow chinks.

West Sahara Libre

We are not Europe but we have same problem here. It's because cost of real estate here is impossibly high. 1 room flat would cost ~45k $ while average salary is 300$. You can buy it in credit but you would be a balls sucking slave who has to repay 10-20% credit and give away nearly half of your salary for housing.
We could solve it with building slums if it was allows but you can't erect buildings yourself here and price of land is very big everywhere except Siberia or other shitholes that are impossible to live in.

I've always personally been of the opinion that Asia starts at the Volga. I don't know why 19th century geographers decided the Europe-Asia border was the Urals. Moscow is a Eurasian city.

>northern manchildren think they are mature because they get their money via their paren'ts taxes while living on tutorial mode and posting on Sup Forums during work time

Deal with it, northern euros hate each other and pay tons of taxes to get their kids out of their homes asap.

We took it from the spaniards already
history is about to repeat itself

At least I'm not an eternal child.

How is high taxation related to getting your kids out?

So you would rather leave your mother alone if you were in my situation? That's not very nice of you.

I'm employed. The last year I was living at home I payed "rent" to my parents because they didn't want me to get everything for free and become a manchild. Their parenting worked really well; nowadays I'm a very independent person.

Well, Asia start at Russian plain. The main difference between Asia and Europe is that the former consists of big same looking landscapes while Europe is very diverse.

It is a fact that you are not an adult if you haven't moved out of your parents place if you have the economic means for it

At least we are not into the progressive-jew-muslim-rape-leftist-gay shitstorm that north europe is

I am no economical expert, but isn't this map and the map of quality of life / economical strength in correlation?

This map also show where does the kebabs want to go most :-)

We have 38 million people, not 5 like in some northern shithole, it's hard and expensive to get your own house

You're in a fucking communist country how hard can it be? Here rent is 75% of your paycheck.

You know that whole 15$ an hour bullshit going on in america? That's needed all over the world m8

4% represent.

I noticed this too. Every thread about this make finns come in hordes, idk the butthurt

Well, they should be working right now instead of wasting their time, the bottom of the fingolian society is here right now.

a-at least I don't h-have to pay rent

>communist
hurr durr I'm Amurican

>Here rent is 75% of your paycheck.
Here the rent is whatever the owner of the apartment asks for it.

Cause i don't have any friends so if i stay with my parents at least i have somoene to talk to.

Also, i can't rely on myself. I barely know how to live on my own. Last time i lived alone i went full NEET\Neckbeard. Everytime i look at photos of that time i look like a godamn derelict

tfw return to home and you see it clear, and the dinner is ready on the table.

Here is normal to live in a family, even with the grandparents living at home. We are not fucking antisocial autist robots as you.

literally me, I'll leave the office right now

>MOM I'M FINISHED COME WIPE NOW

wew lad, swedes must feel very ronery

>We are not fucking antisocial autist robots as you
rude

>rude

Why? That's exactly the reason of your economical success. In Spain the nepotism is a fucking plague.

>We are not fucking antisocial autist robots as you.

Speak for yourself you fuckin normie

Real

money and mamma

You have failed in life if you are over 19 years old and still living with your parents. If you don't own a house or an apartment by 30 you should kill yourself

Perfectly fine

Especially now that it's summer and all the insanely hot women everywhere are wearing very little clothes

>tfw no mom's spaghetti
why even live

There's more to it than that, friend

Seriously, it must be awful being one of these 4% of Nordic/Germanic countries.

I would consider suicide.

It's actually more of a cultural than an economic thing. It's not uncommon here for even well off families to have their children live of with them until marriage and for parents to move with their elder children at the end of their life, so that the kids can take care of the parents.

Usually the kids take care of the parents, more than the opposite.

because we're fucking poor
also muh strong family ties

This tbqh

kys manchilds

ficki ficki?

DELET THIS

Chinks don't give a shit about others, haven't you seen those liveleak videos?

i don't have a job so no money,also who the fuck cares about living alone,fucking autists

Because housing rents are higher than wages

>tfw 23 and live at home

The worst part is not that i live at home it is the fact that i moved out when i was 18 and then came back. It makes me feel like a big failure which to some extent is in fact true.

don't know why
but i think this is the first time i've seen a black person in water

Southern Europeon culture has strong emphasis on family but in he north young people want to get out of the house especially girls that want to get BLACKED

Why don't you get a job and leave again?

Life is a series of failures. It is better to have tried and failed than to have not tried at all.

Do you think we don't want to get out? With a 60% unemployment rate among the youth and shitty purchasing level most of the people can't. In Finland you literally get paid 1200 euros for not woking.

>move out to study in a university
>immediately get a part time job so I can pay the rent
>take 0 interest student loans
>invest the loans because I work so I don't need to spend the money
>work part time during semesters, full time during summer
>decent amount of money saved up to start my life after uni
>getting a degree for free
>tax breaks incoming for graduating in time
>loans are literally making me money
>my parents still love me and are proud of me
Feels good mane

>mfw Spanish and Italian women come here to get fucked by real men because mummy boys back home have never had a job

>0 interest student loans
How does that not incentivize useless degrees?

It does

Believe me, im trying (i do have a part-time job at a corner store but cant live with that)

yeah it is
but feeling like a failure at 23 isn't a good feeling, but im lucky enough to have a degree at least. however it won't take me long if i dont get my shit together

It probably does tbqh. There are articles about highly educated people's unemployment in the papers every now and then. The people interviewed are usually people with arts/quirky humanities/sociology degrees.

It never seems to be the people who have a degree in law/medicine/engineering/business.

Because we also have a culture of owning homes as opposed to renting them.

Its because of the money, like everything in life.
Born in the wrong country? Enjoy spending your 30s birthday with your old mom in your smelly house.

My life is absolute shit, but my only joy is living alone.

Living with your parents after you are 21 will literally drive you crazy.

I enjoy it, you must have bad parents

I'm 24 and I haven't finished gymnasium yet. I've never had a job, a gf or an apartment of my own. You're doing much better than a lot of us.

>tfw live with parents and do nothing but play vidya all day
>tfw been doing this since I turned 15
>tfw 26
>tfw they hate me now

You're laughing now, but what are you going to do when they throw you out?

>parentugal

Northern Europeans are like lizards. They get kicked out of the nest as soon as possible. That's why they're so troubled and send their parents to nursing homes when they're older.

Then I'll just get rent assistance from government on top of other welfarebux I already collect

Parents can't throw sons out, at least the judges don't let them in some places

Also, welfare

It's a retirement community!