Japanese Thread / 日本語スレッド

This thread is for the discussion of the language, culture, travel, daily life, etc. of Japan.
Let's tark at randam in Japanese and English. Take it easy!

#Previous Thread ---Useful Links---

今までのスレ一覧
>desustorage.org/int/search/subject/Japanese thread/
Real Kana
>realkana.com/
How to Learn Japanese
>docs.google.com/document/d/1jrMXTVapkGlYSyQDwppETbz62ltcknJITQ7ll6bH8QM/edit?pli=1#
100 most common Japanese words
>docs.google.com/document/d/1GK7W2AwWsQr5VvgDYRMKSrhTJhDSkB5_jlaVGJks-Hc/pub

次スレを立てる前に必ずスレ立て宣言をして下さい。次スレリンクも忘れずに。
Please declare before making a new thread, and put the next link

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LJ9vkt7BHYI
matome.naver.jp/m/odai/2146246108073618201
m*t*me.*a*er.*p/
youtube.com/watch?v=vB-Nuuir348
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

USA

おつ
まーたパニック障害が騒いでるのか。

proxy chink korean edition

日本人の最大の思い違いは、サルでも西欧のような国になれると思っていることである。サルは何をやっても猿。西洋人にはなれないのである。このことは夏目漱石も野口英世も言っている。

おつ

レズスレ

Boipucci

おつ
pic unlerated

Portugal
weak

How is life in japan for foreigners, and how is life for japsanese somewhere outside of japan?

donut

日本のかわいいを世界に発信

how a country can be independent when they have 100 000 foreign soldiers inside -aka japan-

to check real free countries we must look at
china
russia
iran
north korea
cuba

they give a sacred shit about what america says, this is freedom

>How is life in japan for foreigners
P good desu senpai.

Poor umaru

Where did you go during this Golden Week? Did you enjoy it?

Where the fuck are you, sniper??!?!

>How is life in japan for foreigners,
It is great.
>and how is life for japsanese somewhere outside of japan?
It is great.

Umaru deserves this treatment

ぶっさw 目ちっさw

I should add that I also want to know how people acclimated to the change in culture and how they think working and living there feels compared to anywhere else.

Shit taste

スレミュージック
youtube.com/watch?v=LJ9vkt7BHYI

I stayed home. It was nice because I didn't feel well and I generally prefer to stay in anyway. I did go out to a new French restaurant for dinner, though. That was nice.
How about you?

私のため

Japanese in outside of Japan looks enjoying it, because life overseas is so different from Japanese life. But when they get homesick, they go back to Japan.

matome.naver.jp/m/odai/2146246108073618201

>I stayed home. It was nice because I didn't feel well and I generally prefer to stay in anyway.
Why? Do you hate Japanese people?

首怖い

Sumipe

I stayed home too, because I don't like crowded places.

I went to Hakone with my friends! It was hot, but we really enjoyed it. But why didn't you go out during Golden Week? I think your husband was getting holiday too.

Cyprus guy here.
Looking for wapanese friend.
>Primarily vidya, culture and food discussion as well as language practice
>Won't ask you anime relate questions

Pic related, it's halloumi. I can send you some

うむ、もっと美人を貼りたまえ

What will you do when japan becomes the East Chinese Isles?

Will you work for Foxconn?

花見でワイングラスww
さすがww

General day-to-day life didn't really take much getting-used-to for me. If I ever encountered any difficulties (usually due to the fact that I hadn't lived on my own prior to moving), the folks around town were more than willing to help me through it. There's definitely more of a sense of community here than where I'm from (the US) which can be good (many kind and helpful neighbors) and bad (news travels VERY fast and people are always watching - especially if you stick out like a sore thumb). It's also much more pedestrian-friendly which makes things a heck of a lot easier for me.

I'm not particularly fond of social interaction.

Hakone sounds lovely! Was it your first visit there? Unfortunately, my husband had to work for most of GW.

>I'm not particularly fond of social interaction.
Aren't you a teacher though?

佐々木希はこの中に一人だけ

Students are alright. In general, though, social interaction is very tiring. When I'm off the clock, I want to relax which entails being alone.

>I'm not particularly fond of social interaction.
Well, I guess something bad happened you and traumatized you... I heard people in Oita are not very nice, so I feel pity for you.

>m*t*me.*a*er.*p/

Do not post your affiliate link here.

No, people in Oita are fine. You are not nice, though.

Sweden

>my husband had to work for most of GW.
What? But your husband was a teacher in public school, right? Public employees are forbidden to overwork.

You were always talking about school bullying though? I just hope foreigners in Japan live happily together ;_;

日本の有名な古代宇宙飛行士

Korean Method thanks

You don't need give up becoming an English teacher.

YES!!!!!

Officially, maybe. Also club activities don't count as "work".

I'm not, though. You're always attacking all of my posts with the sole purpose of being contrarian and insulting my coworkers and family. Then you try to cover it up by saying that you are concerned. That is the same behavior that is seen among teenage girls.

Hi Cyprus

ネイバーまとめってアフィだっけ

>No, people in Oita are fine.
Didn't you complain about neighbor of your room make noise at night?

>That is the same behavior that is seen among teenage girls.
Do you have some bad experience during school days?

Herro

アクセス数に応じてまとめ作成者に収入が入るタイプ

The children were noisy. Children around the world are noisy. It's not an issue exclusive to Oita.

No.

directed by hideo kojima

それわそれわもう超絶アフィですよ
アフィの親玉と言っても過言ではありません
しかもコンテンツ全部コピペですからタチが悪い

Hello. What is the food? cheese or fish?

anime

初めて知ったわ

>Officially, maybe. Also club activities don't count as "work".
Some friends of mine became school teachers but I don't see them busy so much. I think the situations are different from rural to cities (most of my friends are working in Tokyo) so I can't say many though.

もちろんLINEと同じく韓国の会社

How big is your black cock?

It is a special kind of cheese
I find it yummy
Goes well in sandwiches, salads and in some soups too

When do you make your own kids with your husband, Sarah?

知らなかった、もう貼らない。

Teachers that have not been hired full-time by the Board of Education (臨時) and teachers that are not homeroom teachers can usually leave school before 5 PM. Teachers that are in charge of club sports or are homeroom teachers generally don't have such a luxury.

くたばれ

Who knows? Maybe we've already made one.

I'm patiently waiting

It's delicious cheese, but filled with fat and calories.

There are light variants made with no fat milk here. Dunno about the UK, but when I was living there, I used to buy halloumi at the supermarket (was kinda surprised that you had that there) and you had quite a variety.

I enjoyed the chilli-spiced halloumi. We don't have that here in Cyprus, ironically

I've never heard of it. Isn't it breaking law though? I think you should complain about it in 教育委員会

>Maybe we've already made one.
I hope you at least used protection if you did.

女の妄想の方が。。。エロい!

good nanjos

same

So you aborted one..?

>tfw can't enjoy Eurovision finals with Sup Forums lads
Why live

女の方がエロいのはいつものこと

How?

youtube.com/watch?v=vB-Nuuir348

Yeah, they sell halloumi in most supermarkets here (the larger ones at least). The lighter versions are okay too, but I'm greedy as fuck and still end up eating too much at once.

Why did you come to the UK, were you a student?

お嬢様が庶民の食べ物をww

You're doing it again.

クラブ活動分残業させられてるの?
でもさすがに残業代はもらってるんだよね?
GW全部吹っ飛ぶような残業はさすがに法律に反すると思うけど

Yes, was studying Computer Science at Loughborough University