Why are people on Sup Forums obsessed with Muslims and Islam that much?

Why are people on Sup Forums obsessed with Muslims and Islam that much?

She has a cute butt but I don't like the panties.

you tell me, vladimiritrovich
also those are horrible haram panties
wouldn't fuck

That's not the mongols, japans and finns.

Sup Forums feel the need to push their shit in absolutely every fucking thread.
It gets tiring when you're discussing what kind of car you like, and you suddenly get accused of supporting immigration, wanting a nigger dick inside your wife's daughter, and being cuckolded.

Kek, my second name is Vladimirovich IRL. But how can I tell you, our propaganda is obsessed but Russian user doesn't give a fuck usually because of countercultural nature of imageboards.

>I drive a Volvo. It's prett-
>HAHA KEK KEK KEK SWEDEN YES KEKITY KEK

because on one hand they create an image of unstoppable force, giants and really strong community

and on the other hand they're weak and enabled by even weaker which creates giants waves of butthurt

Islam is like a bragging fag with 100% steroid muscles who you would fuck up easily, but he's defended by femprincipal after menopause

What a bullshit. There is no such a thing like a Muslim unity, religion means nothing nowdays. People are concerned about culture, nation etc so Muslim Turks hate Muslim Kurds, Muslim Arabs hate Muslim Turks and so.

Sup Forums's Sup Forumsitical contingent is 90% Balkan, Turk and Middle-Eastern diaspora and the axis of their interaction is Islam.

I am not even being facetious or sarcastic here.

>you'll never smell her muslim bombings (aka farts)
Why even live

You're being dumb instead

Are you the perpetually butthurt Afghan/Turk expatriate?

What's your problem m8?

We're obsessed with Muslim women

I miss the times when this meme was used very often

>Why are people on Sup Forums obsessed with Muslims and Islam that much?
They are the biggest threat of humanity in our time
That's like asking why brits were so obsessed about the plague during the 100 years war

I suppose Sup Forums was right a few times too often for some of their opinions not to become mainstream here

Are you the perpetually dumb negro? What's your problem?

More with Muslim men really :^)

You can't even use it noadays without a bunch of newfags shouting "hurr durr Sup Forums has always been reactionary"

Imagine having a really ugly flatmate who gargles phlegm when he whines in his weird language about how much he hates you or the way you live and how entitled he is to take your stuff.

Nobody's against a healthy measure of German nationalism, racial pride, etc.

But Sup Forums would literally chastise a far right supporter here for having a 0.0001% on [select political issue].

Why do you hate me so much, Afghanbro? You can always tell when it's muslim diaspora via the pent-up anger and hatred for black muslim countries.

0.0001% variation*

>The middle east will never be turned to glass by the western powers

>But Sup Forums would literally chastise a far right supporter here for having a 0.0001% on [select political issue].
That doesn't stop them from being right on some things like
>the rise of trump
>the rise of isis
>muslim chimpouts during new-years
>the following cover-up
>etc.
all of that was called

I'm a 100% white Dutch heterosexual atheist male

The only thing that drove Sup Forums to the mainstream was the gamershit and then Islamic happenings in EU. There's no denying the two subjects had inherently bad things in them which Sup Forums may have pointed out, but it did so while presenting their own cancerous ideology and many swallowed it because let's face it most of the users on this site are young clueless people who are still forming their opinions about the world.

I think Sup Forums has been always about the finding balance which caused the illusion of it leaning left when right rises or leaning right when left rises. That being said, we do have users from extremes on both sides right and left on this site, mostly right.

Then what's your problem? Why do you feel compelled to attack me in almost every thread I voice my opinion on Islam?

It's just an accurate reading of mass hysteria/populism. Those were pretty much given.

It has nothing to do with Islam, I attack you in every thread I see period because you deserve it

You give Sup Forums too much credit

>of mass hysteria/populism
No hysteria involved and populism has pretty bad connotations, it just means that you do what the people want, really
populus = the people

Why? You do understand that these are the only people I interact with regularly, right? This is a social outlet for me.

That's what I was referring to, stupidity en masse. Muslims/African refugees know they can escape punishment by manipulating western sympathy.

>Muslims/African refugees know they can escape punishment by manipulating western sympathy.
For now.

>the rise of trump
Oh fuck off. Most people on Sup Forums thought he was a joke at the beginning of his compaign. It's only after he made the comments about the wall/banning Muslims that he grew popular.

Appealing to the angry, populist voters is something politicians have been doing (and succeding) for decades for decades so his "rise" was clear to anyone barring retards who never opened up a book.

>the rise of isis
They predicted a radicalist group was going to rise in power within the vacuum created by American forces. That's common sense. Every action has a reaction.

>muslim chimpouts during new-years
They also predicted lots of other things like the Pope being assassinated during that official dinner thing he had because he said he didn't need any bodyguards as well as multiple terror attacks on special holidays- which obviously never came true.

>the following cover-up
Germany was covering up quite a bit by then. It's pretty clear they were going to keep going.

I actually stopped browsing Sup Forums because I swear to god the average IQ of the place has dropped to the lower double digits.

want to put my Willy in her bum

Sup Forums got dumber after that whole diaspora thing GG caused. It is just an even dumber stormfront.

Muslim Turks and Muslim Kurds dont hate each other. Those two hate leftist Kurds.

Oh I see, you hate me because I am black and deserve to be genocided, right?

We all do so, we all do. I'd pray at the altar of her rectum, and receive baptism from her pure anal cum.

>for decades
millenia actually, caesar was a populist among many others

>It's only after he made the comments about the wall/banning Muslims that he grew popular.
Even after that the entire american media and "experts" counted him out as you might recall

>I actually stopped browsing Sup Forums because I swear to god the average IQ of the place has dropped to the lower double digits.
I never browsed Sup Forums except from dips from time to time for cheap laughs, the fact that you ever stayed there at all is worrying

>Germany was covering up quite a bit by then. It's pretty clear they were going to keep going.
Called before it happened, lad

I'm not saying pol is always right, but that they have been doesn't mean they are geniuses, it simply led to the ideas they had which were right became more widespread
E.g, disdain for quantifiably inferior muslim culture, which has been spreading

>hate
that's a pretty strong word, m8

I still post like I am treading on eggshells, because I am afraid people here dislike me, same applies to real life and near windows inside my house (audible speech).

>Why are people on Sup Forums obsessed with Muslims and Islam that much?

I think the whole cuckoldry bullshit is getting out of hand

>I still post like I am treading on eggshells, because I am afraid people here dislike me,
What the fuck is wrong with you?

That aside
do you hate a fly when you kill it?
Planned genocides are rarely enacted through hatred, hatred is too personal

>What the fuck is wrong with you?
Very afraid, very afraid. I spend most of my time outside listening and avoiding contact till I return, it's very nerve-racking.

>do you hate a fly when you kill it?
I understand your logical approach, but in a purely biological sense elimination of flies would disrupt the global ecology, same way genociding us would probably be counter-productive in terms of future cheap-labour.

I've never seen anyone jump ship like that without being called out for it.

Maybe you come say some gay ass shit and get rightly bantered about it.

>millenia actually, caesar was a populist among many others
I meant to write for centuries but yeah.

>Even after that the entire american media and "experts" counted him out as you might recall
American media also counted Obama out of the elections for when he was running. Both of them. And like people demean Trump to being some TV show host idiot (which he kinda is desu) Obama kept pushed down for
>"Nobody wants to serve under a nigger prez LOL"

>Called before it happened, lad
Eh?

> it simply led to the ideas they had which were right became more widespread
E.g, disdain for quantifiably inferior muslim culture, which has been spreading
While some are being spread around (even on other boards) there's a lot that still isn't i.e the unironic purge all non-whites/sterilise them sentiment.

>I never browsed Sup Forums except from dips from time to time for cheap laughs, the fact that you ever stayed there at all is worrying

Oh come on. Don't be like that.
Sup Forums actually used to be one of the best places on the chins once a time. Everyone was allowed to post there as long as they had a solid argument unlike recently where it's shitty meme central.

You had all kinds of users from around the world. Communists, atheists, (lol) anarchists and even muslims.
It's not like that nowadays where the board is Christian majority with a large bias towards it.

are you retarded?

>but in a purely biological sense elimination of flies would disrupt the global ecology,
There are always more flies somewhere

> same way genociding us would probably be counter-productive in terms of future cheap-labour.
You're forgetting all those asians
smarter, more efficient, easier to educate and integrate

>While some are being spread around (even on other boards) there's a lot that still isn't i.e the unironic purge all non-whites/sterilise them sentiment.
Indeed, which is what I've said all along
I'm not entirely sure if you disagree with me or not because you're mostly just saying what I'm saying, m80

>I'm not entirely sure if you disagree with me or not because you're mostly just saying what I'm saying, m80

I was going against you for saying
>That doesn't stop them from being right on some things like
Which I explained before.

Not sure what's going on here right now desu...

>Which I explained before.
Well yes, they were right on some stuff
you said why, but that doesn't change them being right
You're weird my friend

Flags were a catalyst, but I think that's the natural lifespan of an anonymous forum - first the sacred principle of free speech is honoured, then debate tactics become pervasive, then it eventually devolves into a hivemind with the most aggressive group dominating

I don't have enough experience to confirm this though.

>You're forgetting all those asians
..who are in the ascendancy, becoming more skilled, dominating western academia, and all in all creating a massive gaping hole in the lower/lower-middle class

Ruthless logic =/ Edginess and Shock-an-awe tactics

And that's the problem here now. The biggest irony of Sup Forums is that it responded to the irate, emotional, reactionary left it constantly belittles, in the exact same manner: irate, emotional and reactionary.

Them being right is irrelevant. Anybody with a brain could have figured out what was going to happen next. The fact that Sup Forums barely did doesn't matter.

But we're all weird in a way :^)

>Them being right is irrelevant.
It caused their ideas to spread

>Anybody with a brain could have figured out what was going to happen next.
And yet people didn't but they did

>The fact that Sup Forums barely did doesn't matter.
It matters in so far that it has made some of their ideas more acceptable, which is all I ever claimed

>..who are in the ascendancy, becoming more skilled, dominating western academia, and all in all creating a massive gaping hole in the lower/lower-middle class
When you think of China you think of the city population, out in the country where a large part of them lives some people still live like they did in the stone-age

That aside, we have enough workers for the shitty jobs ourselves and cheap labour becomes less and less important the better machines get

>And that's the problem here now. The biggest irony of Sup Forums is that it responded to the irate, emotional, reactionary left it constantly belittles, in the exact same manner: irate, emotional and reactionary.
I'm just saying, genociding your people would probably not do horrible economical damage to the world and would most likely be beneficial in the long run
Sorry bout that, bro

>And yet people didn't but they did
m8 this isn't a bullseye, you're shooting a massive wall and considering any contact a momentous victory.

>I'm just saying, genociding your people would probably not do horrible economical damage to the world and would most likely be beneficial in the long run
So if we were to institute a genocidal eugenics programme, how much of Germany or Europe would also go with us?

>m8 this isn't a bullseye, you're shooting a massive wall and considering any contact a momentous victory.
I merely pointed to the reason why it happened, I never said they were snipers

>So if we were to institute a genocidal eugenics programme, how much of Germany or Europe would also go with us?
Since we established that we are doing so for economical reasons and europe is essential for the world economy and one of the greatest forces of scientific progress in the world
Probably none

>Since we established that we are doing so for economical reasons and europe is essential for the world economy and one of the greatest forces of scientific progress in the world
>Probably none
What about German drug addicts, ethnic criminals, mentally retarded, the treasonous, the obese and tiresome towards the medical system, the unskilled labourers that will be replaced by machines, the vegetables in hospitals, the sub 104 IQ., etc...

You said the basic criterion was economic utility didn't you? How much German fat should also be shed to maximize the profits of the enlightened elite? And how will you convince their families to comply?

Islam has been existing for the last 1500 years and we have always had a lot of Muslims in Russia. I don't see any "threat" and I don't understand why people is obsessed with them. Okay, West may have some national tensions but why don't westerners here complain about Arabs, Somalians etc, but complain about Muslims. I don't think they welcome Christian Africans or Gulf Arabs, Indonesians, Tatars etc are annoying them. It's a pure idiotic and illogical pol agenda that conquers and kills Sup Forums.

>What about German drug addicts, ethnic criminals, mentally retarded, the treasonous, the obese and tiresome towards the medical system, the unskilled labourers that will be replaced by machines, the vegetables in hospitals, the sub 104 IQ., etc...
Forced re-education, the Germans have proven time and time again to be of good genetical stock and re-education is more efficient
If you want prussians in space a body cult is necessary to get rid of drug addicts, fatties and the like, genetical failures will be bred out soon due to biological engineering, treason can be reduced to the max by indoctrination into nationalism, vegetables in hospitals can be turned off, etc.

>You said the basic criterion was economic utility didn't you? How much German fat should also be shed to maximize the profits of the enlightened elite?
Eventually all of it

>And how will you convince their families to comply?
Who says they'd have a choice?
That aside, Hitler did it via nationalism and nowadays people are much smarter about both dictatorships and indoctrination

>Islam has been existing for the last 1500 years and we have always had a lot of Muslims in Russia
No offense, but the main-reason for that is probably that russians are the kind of backward fucks as muslims in many ways, the only difference is that you don't cling to it as much so it's way easier to educate it out of you with western culture when you immigrate and subsequently integrate

Also, the fact that I'm discussing the economical viability of genocide with a sudanese guy is fairly weird

That's why you rip a hole in them and punish her with your cock.

>Forced re-education, the Germans have proven time and time again to be of good genetical stock and re-education is more efficient
Why doesn't the same excuse apply to different other white ethnicities, then? By saying only germans should retain the capacity for rehabilitation, you're saying everyone east of the border and south of France is irreparably damaged, and should conversely, also be exterminated.

Aren't you going to examine cases individually? Because if you do, you'll have to be committed to eliminating cases within your own ethnicity as well

:)

Is that ugly white rectangle supposed to be there or did she stick something in her panties to hide her butthole?

Maxipad

>Why doesn't the same excuse apply to different other white ethnicities, then?
Did I say it doesn't?

>By saying only germans
>only
I didn't.

>Aren't you going to examine cases individually?
Genocide isn't about individual cases, my friend

I need a reason to be angry at stuff.

>Genocide isn't about individual cases, my friend
So why do you find it acceptable to exterminate an entire race of people, but not the same inferior ones within yours?

>you find it acceptable

what the fuck, dude. Don't be retarded.

Again, why do you complain about religion, but not about nation? It's stupid as hell. Do you welcome African Christians? Do you like Mexicans? Do you hate Bosnians or Tatars?
People here are obsessed with religion while it's extremely retarded and obsolete. That's illogic pol agenda that pushes their ideas that confuse race and religion, nation and culture. It's just illogic and cancerous.

>So why do you find it acceptable to exterminate an entire race of people, but not the same inferior ones within yours?
Because single cases can be rehabilitated to be brought back into the fold
If an entire people is bad you can't reeducate individuals to join the people again, and educating an entire people without severely dimishing their numbers has never worked historically

>Again, why do you complain about religion, but not about nation?
Because both are not comparable and you making the comparison probably means you're a communist who believes that the world should have no borders

>Do you welcome African Christians?
They are certainly better than their muslim counter parts, if that's what you're asking
Would I welcome them? No, what for? Germany does not need them.

>People here are obsessed with religion while it's extremely retarded and obsolete.
Religion gives culture, if the religion sucks, the culture sucks, if the culture sucks, the people suck
it's that easy

>If an entire people is bad
Show me the criteria for an irreparably damaged 'people, and we can begin assessing their applicability to others.

I bet I can easily exterminate a big chunk of South USA and Eastern Europe with them, along with others (arabia, latin america, SE Asia).

????

this is not about ethics my friend

>Show me the criteria for an irreparably damaged 'people, and we can begin assessing their applicability to others.
Several centuries of uselessness and the inability to integrate in great numbers when they were brought to culturally superior countries
an example
Russians suck
Do russians integrate and become irrecognisible as russians in the second and third generation already? Yes
Muslims suck
Do muslims integrate and become irrecognisible as muslims in the second and third generation already? No, they become worse

>I bet I can easily exterminate a big chunk of South USA and Eastern Europe with them, along with others (arabia, latin america, SE Asia).
Not according to what I've just said.

>integration is the prime criterion
Why would I integrate a Russian when I could abolish any 'lesser' immigration and maintain or increase the superior ethnic German? Also If the average Russian is the benchmark then a good 15-30% of Germany will be obliterated under your eugenics scheme.

Sup Forums really is the perfect boogeyman excuse, no need to argue, just say ''go back to Sup Forums'' or ''found the Sup Forumstard'' and their argument's points are automatically discarded. Group all the negative right wing opinions you can think of and claim Sup Forums follows them all like a hivemind.

It's almost the same as the tumblr boogeyman used to discard left-leaning opinions. Or the reddit boogeyman to discard pretty much anything you disagree with regardless of topic.

>Why would I integrate a Russian when I could abolish any 'lesser' immigration and maintain or increase the superior ethnic German?
To spread the superiotity, obviously
There are millions of eastern europeans, turning them into productive citizens is more efficient than German breeding programs
Also, integration is not the main factor, just the consequence
The lack of a pervasive, backward, barbaric culture which refuses to be bred out is

>Also If the average Russian is the benchmark then a good 15-30% of Germany will be obliterated under your eugenics scheme.
You clearly do not know Germany (or Russia, I do not know, maybe both)
And even if that would be the case, re-education would still be possible for them as they don't have a horribad cultural background

I wonder, will Germans ever learn?
There were the times when Germanic peoples were savages while ancestors of Arabs were living in a cozy civilization. All the researches conducted show us that race doesn't matter, read any anthropologist on it. State institutions and education only matter. We have ton of examples from UAE to Singapore when shithole became 1st world in a few decades due to the good institutions. As I've mentioned above, poltard constructs are highly illogical and can be disproven by any sane person, but they push on emotions as any other propaganda and becoming popular ruining Sup Forums. Sup Forums was a free thinking board once but now it's reactionery forum for barely educated schoolboys. Look at 2ch, for example, it's our Russian imageboard. Comfy place with predominately liberal attitudes, place when gay people are treated as humans, the one of a few places on RuNet where intellectual discussions are possible. There are many educated persons and thematic boards are of very high quality. Sup Forums now is an opposite of this and I go here with some disguise now just to talk to anons from other countries. It may be because of the fact that imageboards attract social outcasts and in a shitty countries those outcasts are educated and liberal people while in successful countries those outcasts are uneducated morons with retarded attitudes so the European and American posters are usually dumb assholes who ruin Sup Forums, consisting majority of users.

You've used that excuse twice now, the capacity for rehabilitation. Eventually you'll reapply it sparingly to each and every ethnicity you take a liking to, and eventually reduce it to individual cases.

I remember a certain German demanding the extermination of 1/2-2/3 of the Russian population.

ITT alot of people who don't understand that Sup Forums is satire

This is way too much to read

>You've used that excuse twice now, the capacity for rehabilitation.
Well, it is my primary argument

>Eventually you'll reapply it sparingly to each and every ethnicity you take a liking to, and eventually reduce it to individual cases.
Well in the real world I wouldn't argue for genocide, so as this is a hypothetical setting, no I wouldn't as you haven't given me a reason to actually do so

>I remember a certain German demanding the extermination of 1/2-2/3 of the Russian population.
He demanded a lot of contradictory things

>Russians suck
>Do russians integrate and become irrecognisible as russians in the second and third generation already? Yes
>Muslims suck
>Do muslims integrate and become irrecognisible as muslims in the second and third generation already? No, they beco

Isn't that more to do with Muslims being ethnically recognizable compared to Russians who just need to ditch an accent to fit in?

Like even Asians who behaved well and tried to integrate within the US failed to integrate for a few generations due to the large anti-asian/yellow peril bias the 20th century.

Compared to other (white) immigrants who were much worse, yet somehow became accepted later on/

>Because both are not comparable
Okay, let's explain it more easy. Poltards complain about black people (at all) and Muslims (at all), honouring Christianity and white people. But how do poltards treat white Muslims? How do poltards treat black Christians? They still consider them shit.
Hence two different pol attitudes contradict each other, but poltards keep in mind both without any intellectual discomfort. I could understand if they were logical and liked all the Christians when praising Christianity and despising Islam, or hated all the black or brown people while praising all the white people. But they don't.

Churka?

No it ain't

And therein lies the unfeasibility of an eugenics or genocidal programme (not that I should talk).

You will never be able to establish a satisfactory benchmark, nor will you be able to stop (eliminate Africans today, Arabia tomorrow, Latin America after tom..).

Also consider a country like America, where the mere suggestion of inter-ethnic superiority would create a murderous frenzy (Irish/Italian/Greek white vs Germanic/Anglo white and so forth).

This is a very dangerous thought. In this day and age we can't afford to judge things in broad terms (all whites, all muslims, all blacks, etc) as well.

Is it, do you really think that

Because they are a menace.

>Isn't that more to do with Muslims being ethnically recognizable compared to Russians who just need to ditch an accent to fit in?
Nope, it's because muslims stick among themselves completely and refuse to integrate for the most part
Europe has had many approaches for muslim integration, none of them worked
Wanna know which one worked? The old one of america, which forced them to lay off their culture, embrace the american way of life and become americans, which is sadly not done anymore which is why new muslims in america are so much worse integrated

>Like even Asians who behaved well and tried to integrate within the US failed to integrate for a few generations due to the large anti-asian/yellow peril bias the 20th century.
We're not talking about the past but the present here
That aside, even those asians were economically succesful

>But how do poltards treat white Muslims? How do poltards treat black Christians? They still consider them shit.
I'm not arguing for pol here

For me it would still be culture, most black countries have shitty cultures, all muslim countries have shitty cultures

>You will never be able to establish a satisfactory benchmark, nor will you be able to stop (eliminate Africans today, Arabia tomorrow, Latin America after tom..).
I can and have done both
Latin americans integrate, arabs do not and africans do not, east asians do, the parts of asia which were touched by islam do not
It's that simple

>This is a very dangerous thought. In this day and age we can't afford to judge things in broad terms (all whites, all muslims, all blacks, etc) as well.
Don't be scared to think

Shitty cultures are the reason, integration is basically the test
Do people integrate? Yes? Good.
Do they not, in every country, despite the attempts of all of them? No. Bad.

But you implied earlier that integration was primarily dependent on racial/genetic constitution.

What if I am seemingly incapable of abandoning Islam, or some obscure African tribal beliefs. And what about Germans that forego their respective culture and adopt foreign ones?

If you hate Nazism but defend Islam, then you're a hypocrite. Islam only adds a minor religious part to the political ideology as a fallback but it's the same shit.

>But you implied earlier that integration was primarily dependent on racial/genetic constitution.
Did I?
You might have just read that into it.

>What if I am seemingly incapable of abandoning Islam, or some obscure African tribal beliefs.
Death, I thought I made that clear.

> And what about Germans that forego their respective culture and adopt foreign ones?
That hasn't happened in large numbers and I doubt it ever will.
But since they have the cultural background of a German, even if they went over to the dark side, they should be able to come back
Makes me think of muslim converts or young muslims from european countries who go to syria to fight for the IS and then flee after a while and come back to europe crying like little bitches and becoming atheists and christians while their muslim parents don't know if they should be ashamed of them or proud or ashamed

So if you found the islamic faith late in your life, there's lots of hope for you, of course, under a regime which lays down the death sentence for being part of that religion only those willing to die for it or too stupid to realize how serious it is would remain in it, so death would still be the answer as they'd either be radicals or really, really dumb

What if France, Britain or the USA and Israel declare current German culture inferior, and attempt to invade and genocide the entire population?

pls don't genocide me ;__;

>What if France, Britain or the USA and Israel declare current German culture inferior, and attempt to invade and genocide the entire population?
Then there would be war, however, since all of those countries are built on the same cultural tradition they'd have to make up some new, wonky rules, not dependant on the ability to integrate due to the cultural background
And even if they would, it would have no bearing on my hypothetical position

Don't worry, little asian friend
Your culture is not islamic as far as I know, so this hypothetical situation holds no danger for you
And even if it would, I don't actually hold the positions I defend here, don't worry

>And even if it would, I don't actually hold the positions I defend here, don't worry
Well, not all of them, the fact that muslims can't integrate is true, however, I'd rather seperate them from culturally more advanced people than kill them all
Ethics

>Africans do not
I know a guy living here who's from Portugal, he's a total bro, I don't know what you're on about

>make up some new, wonky rules,
They don't have to if they elect nationalistic regimes and get tired of your sympathy for immigration. They could declare it an inextricable part of the german culture/psyche and attack you for harboring say, ISIS adherents.

>They don't have to if they elect nationalistic regimes and get tired of your sympathy for immigration.
>sympathy for immigration.
But I have none
I'm not saying we should take in the whole world, I'm saying we should judge people based on their ability to act like civilized human beings in a civilized society

>They could declare it an inextricable part of the german culture/psyche and attack you for harboring say, ISIS adherents.
> attack you for harboring say, ISIS adherents.
Now why would I do that?

let's ignore my counter points to that though, more importantly
Why would it matter what other governments would do for my original position?

>but what if the USA suddenly says that democracies suck and attacks Germany
?

>Why would it matter what other governments would do for my original position?
Because the last time you did take such a stance, the entire western world wasn't so happy

> I'm saying we should judge people based on their ability to act like civilized human beings in a civilized society
This directly contradicts the genocidal scheme you put forth in the beginning.

A faltering one at that, and they don't need a full-fledged attack, they could just impose a bit of order if the refugee/ISIS situation begins to remotely affect them.

>Because the last time you did take such a stance, the entire western world wasn't so happy
Once again, why would that matter?

>This directly contradicts the genocidal scheme you put forth in the beginning.
Genocide can be quite civilized. That aside, violent problems sometimes require violent resolutions. You might also note that ethics aren't a factor here.

>they could just impose a bit of order if the refugee/ISIS situation begins to remotely affect them.
How would it affect them once Trump has stopped muslim immigration?