So now that ricen is coming out, will Intel lower the price of their current cpus?

So now that ricen is coming out, will Intel lower the price of their current cpus?

Other urls found in this thread:

tn.nova.cz/clanek/zpravy/zahranici/ucitel-si-nechal-od-zakyn-lizat-slehacku-z-nahych-kolenou.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the fuck where did you get this picture of my daughter

wtf

dont u mean ur wifes daughter.

I don't even want to know what is going on here.

Already happened, sales in multiple websites all over the world
the jew is worried

Looks like some pervert convinced his daughter's friends to "play a fun game" where they lick whipped cream off of his knees.

Dude should be in jail.

the jew fears the street shitter

even better -- he's catholic priest

>"play a fun game" where they lick whipped cream off of his knees.
where do i sign up?:

>Dude should be in jail.
I'm sorry? What law are you refering to?
And for your information, it was their idea, not mine. I was actually hesitant at first but it was Carly's birthday so I gave in. We all had a very fun time and nothing weird happened.

Does this game have a name?

what in fuk is that pic

Please don't tell me you're the dude in OPs pic.

You should be gassed.

I want to save this picture because it made.ke laugh...but i dont want to go to jail

Yes, why?
Carly has a thing for knees, I don't judge her. Sometimes she likes to rub her body against my knees but I'm not a pervert, as soon as she starts getting near my crotch I have to stop her.

Picture of OP is about 5 years old affair from Poland. This is from some catholic priest, he claimed that it was an initiation ritual. He got away with it.

More pics at tn.nova.cz/clanek/zpravy/zahranici/ucitel-si-nechal-od-zakyn-lizat-slehacku-z-nahych-kolenou.html

Why is her sweater wet?
Why the pacifiers?

I went through an initiation ritual not unlike that when I was an alterboy for the catholics

actually this is bringing up all kinds of repressed memories

Hey Satan. Have you ever played find the cucumber in your uncles pants like I have? It's a game like that. I was the best at finding the cucumber we played it many times.

Nice erection

I think they all have whipped cream on their faces, not pacifiers

Ah, you're right. Forgive my retardation.

Oh yeah, I remember doing that with my grandmother. So much fun when you found the wrong cucumber and had to get punishment by wearing her clothes (while she wore yours) for the day.
Good times.

Can’t hide that erection.

So what did you have to do?