One dead and three injured in knife attack at German train station

>One dead and three injured in knife attack at German train station
>Witnesses said that the suspected attacker shouted "Allahu Akbar" - Arabic for "God is great" - during the stabbings
>A German national, who was born in Germany and does not have a migrant background

>A German national
>does not have a migrant background
>Allahu akbar
Kek

>itv.com/news/update/2016-05-10/knife-attacker-shouting-allahu-akbar-seriously-injures-four-at-munich-station/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/a-1091534.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's only a crazy drug addict.

CANNOT FABRICATE THIS

This

>he shouted Allahu Akbar, therefore he must be islamist

Just some crazy hobo

>Germans will defend this

ah, the classic he's just crazy, don't worry people! it has nothing to do with islam!

Explain this, Germany

My guess - some mentally unstable German who was at the end of his wits decided to do one good last act and do a falseflag attack in order to increase the hate against Muslims.

Of course it will backfire because he was a drug addict which is a bit haram.

I wonder what sharia law is gonna do about this

he was barefoot?

Actually, I'm guessing he'll actually turn out to not be German but a Muslim anyway, seems more likely

>Paul H.
>German born in Hessia
>junkie
>received psychiatric treatment
m.spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/a-1091534.html

B-BUT MUH REFUGEES

Got friends in munchen,can confirm his version desu

>Witnesses said that the suspected attacker shouted "Allahu Akbar" - Arabic for "God is great" - during the stabbings
>Nothing to do with islam

i shout it all the time to frighten old people. its fun

>only Muslims can shout Allahu Akbar

>Oh ho ho, what do we have here?
hmm, nice haircut Germany, I demand an explanation

The amount of banter in this thread is hilarious

>Zu geil
>best thread
>mfw

Good ol' Slovakian cuck turning up just when he's needed.

normie

Yea, it's like how we Americans (and Norway) have mass murderers that like to say god told them to do it--it doesn't matter if they are fucking nuts, they still honestly believe a higher power told them to kill people.

Holland

Sorry to disturb your two minutes of hate with facts

>you have to be an immigrant to be

>non muslims shout Alahu Akbar before going on a massacre

to be a muslim*

>like how we Americans (and Norway) have mass murderer
Just because Norway had a shooting in 2011 doesn't mean it's the same as America having one every few weeks

This is probably the true explanation for this one incident, but this doesn't mean it won't be a migrant next time.
Wish people would stop trying to justify this particular murder on the migrant crisis, only makes our stance look bad for when the real refugee murder cases show up.

it's obvious that he's just some schizo junkie, nothing that special

>Israel
Aren't you practically in civil war?

Dummer hurensohn

>im literally retarded

Foreigners are so fucking useless in Germany, even terror attacks have to be committed by ethnic Germans. T*rks for example have been here for decades and they can't do shit, can't even kill kindergarten kids. Leave the Jihad to the experts you brown shitters.

This desu, leave the professional genocides™ to us Germans.

>professional genocides™

Damage control

cuck

Imagine how much worse this would have been if he had a gun
In America 20 people would be dead

even non-muslim admit the greatness of islam.lol

if your mom said shes a whore, so she is a whore?

English?

I giggled
Better luck next time, DE

Quality post

good post

excellent story, I'll add it to my list

But he is

Holy quads

Munich is a shithole.

Full of homeless drunks and drug addicts. The Hauptbanhof is a cornucopia of the worst elements of any society.

On many carriages in the S-Bahn you can't even find a seat because the homeless degenerates have set up entire seating enclosures as if it's a tiny apartment. The police do nothing.

The city is riddled with trash, smells like pee even in the winter and you can find even non-homeless people openly shitting in the street late at night.

If one were to compare Calcutta with Munich, it would take some time before one could even find a difference.

Bavaria is often called the India of Germany for a reason

Have you been to munich within the las few centuries?
After the renaissance it really picked up.

I was there for a month last year. Unfortunately Siemens is headquartered there for some reason. It's still a shithole. Only improvement from the dark ages is rail and sewers that work sometimes.

God, what the fuck part of munich were you at?

Sofitel by the Hauptbanhof. I'm memeing mostly, but honestly about 1km radius from that station is some of the worst I've seen in a city. Englischergarten is nice. I went to Kulturfabrik one night and was absolutely disgusted.