The face of dictator who knows when he will flee from his country

The face of dictator who knows when he will flee from his country

Здapoвa Шынгыc, кaк y вac тaм дeлa? Я имeю в видy пoлитичecкиe вcякиe движeния. Cкopo пepeмoгa бyдeт? Бyдeт ли вooбщe?

>Putin
>dictator
Dictator implies not being democratically elected and spying on your own citizens emails

Obama is a dictator

Nice proxy, Ivan.

>will flee from his country
>Putin
not soon. Shyngys talking about Nazarbaev

Either way he's retarded

How's the cotton?

what cunt is that(flag)

Stashed up ;) How's your food safety?

How a dictator comes to power is irrelevant. It is very possible (and has been done) to democratically elect a dictator.

I've never seen obama kill anyone who opposed him, but we've seen putler do it, you have to go back, ivan.

U Z B E K
Z
B
E
K

Protectionist EU subsidies are keeping domestic agriculture alive, thank you for asking.

Gaddafi? Assad, entire Syrian army? Picrelated online Napoleons and Hitlers need to ease up a little

Those are all right wing conspiracy theories, until you can prove he did it, fuck off back to your cave, narrow eyed shitlord

I think he refers to a leader killing his own citizens, although I'm sure Obama's done that too but since the US isn't a hobo nation like Russia he can be more subtle about it and leave no evidence.

R A R E F L A G
A
R
E
F
L
A
G

>democratically elect a dictator.

"no"

pinochet mai waifu

It is possible. Plenty of dictators were democratically elected and then did away with democracy or effectively did away with democracy by rigging elections and intimidating voters. Robert Mugabe is probably the most obvious example.

kazakhstan is 2nd best stan after uzbekistan

rare

user I....

We have been using drone strikes on US citizens for years.

Also, where's the proof about Putin ordering these killings?