You will never be as good as me

You will never be as good as me.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2015/05/20/the-benefits-and-pressures-of-being-a-young-genius/often-child-prodigies-do-not-grow-into-adult-genius
telegraph.co.uk/education/8028543/Gifted-children-no-more-likely-to-succeed.html
content.time.com/time/arts/article/0,8599,1532087,00.html
quora.com/What-happens-to-ultra-smart-children-later-in-life-1
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1315414/Gifted-children-just-likely-fail-life.html
care.diabetesjournals.org/content/17/2/152
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Until you have given society work worthy of human advancement you are not getting any praise.

P.S. child-geniuses/savants almost always end up failures.

>child geniuses almost always end up failures

Lol keep telling yourself that

I'm living proof. :'(

nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2015/05/20/the-benefits-and-pressures-of-being-a-young-genius/often-child-prodigies-do-not-grow-into-adult-genius

telegraph.co.uk/education/8028543/Gifted-children-no-more-likely-to-succeed.html

content.time.com/time/arts/article/0,8599,1532087,00.html

quora.com/What-happens-to-ultra-smart-children-later-in-life-1

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1315414/Gifted-children-just-likely-fail-life.html

Here's just a few examples.

At being a retarded faggot? You're right, OP, I'll never reach your level.

Being a child savant is like being the tallest kid in your class or the biggest-boobed girl in grade 8.
It's usually because of different rates of growth and everyone else almost always catches up. Being better than your peers in grade school means nothing. If you're better than your peers in college then that's something.

>child genius
>uses macs

He has published 2 papers so far. What have you done in your life?

That's good, I suppose. I have published three and contributed to 3 other papers so far. What about you? Problem?

>gets his own news segment just because he's autistic

It's not fair!

I graduated at the top of my class in the Navy Seals. I have over 300 confirmed kills.

That's not particularly impressive, read some cache replacement algorithms and you quickly realize they just throw shit at the wall to see what sticks.

Where is he now?

>publishing 2 papers makes you a prodigy
Doesn't matter how many papers you've published if they look like care.diabetesjournals.org/content/17/2/152

Packing is shit back to Mexico so we can Make America White Again

Then you just need to differentiate between """child""" (adolescent) geniuses and true child prodigies then. If you're displaying exceptional levels of intelligence at age 7 or something, that definitely does mean something. If you're aged 11, 12 or 13, and doing way better than everyone in your class, then you're probably just experiencing puberty/mental development earlier than everyone else.

Doesn't matter when you start, what matters is what you do once you started.

Frankly from my own personal experience of studying computing and engineering as a hobby, going into university as this is being written, the intelligence and skill of an engineer is not only based upon what he knows but his ability to comprehend what he doesn't.

Think of it like a painting, where thousands shall look upon it and emote upon its detail and illustration, but the key person to move things forward, the key person to take the next step as it where, is the one that looks upon the painting and makes the vital realization that something is missing.

And this person, who looks upon the painting and realizes the missing detail can then proceed to add said detail.

>You will never dream in feminist code.

The key to figuring out "child prodigies" is looking at their immediate family. If the dad works at some top500 tech company, you can be sure he's buttfucking his kid everyday with random shit and then making him say it in front of a camera.

Use that and apply it to any "child prodigy", worked for everyone so far.

Except for that Ahmed kid. Fuck him particularly, and fuck his dad, warmongering piece of shit.

>Ahmed kid
No one thought he was a prodigy, it was just race batting from the media.

Yeah, he got tons of shit from American tech companies and even met the president, but then ran his ass off to Qatar. What a fuckboi. Even saying this as a mudslime myself, there is definitely a conspiracy behind it. The "clock" was so poorly made (literally a ripped apart Wal-mart alarm clock taped to a briefcase) and the kid definitely wanted to get nailed because he ignored his teacher's warnings to stop presenting it in such a weird manner. His sister also pulled off related shit that didn't get picked up by the media.

Man, the more I think of this kid, the more I die on the inside.

>ran his ass off to Qatar
He's back you jackass. He just spent a season there with his dad and to get away from the American media.

What is it like to get triggered so hard by a young boy?

You do realize Ahmed had gotten in trouble lots of times before for trolling his school right? They didn't mention that in the news story because it didn't fit their narrative...

(citation needed)

Copious amounts of sex with my wife