Why is Japanese the only language learning thread on this board?

Why is Japanese the only language learning thread on this board?

Does no one want to learn any other languages like Spanish, German, or Arabic?

Other urls found in this thread:

conversationexchange.com/resources/pronunciation/it/index.php?lg=en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Right_Hand_of_the_Grand_Master
e-bookland.ge/Publications/Series-of-50-books/didostatis-konstantines-marjvena-seria-50-wigni-book
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Knight_in_the_Panther's_Skin
ebay.com/itm/like/141782254657?lpid=82&chn=ps&ul_noapp=true
amazon.com/Knight-Panthers-Skin-Georgian/dp/1502803135
youtube.com/watch?v=sxvOePE9j60
12irl.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Runes give you access to media consumption. Spanish gives you acess to your gardener.

English is the only language that matters

I don't know about you, but I use general threads (/fr/ and sometimes /lat/) to practice languages, even though they aren't specifically about language learning.

internet is full of weebs

Why would anyone want to learn Arabic? It will soon be included in European curriculums anyway

You can read and analyze the posts on other generals to learn how to speak a memefied version of their languages.

I get drunk and post in /deutsch/.

>Spanish, [...], or Arabic
Why would you want to learn brown people's languages?

no one wants to learn our language

I point at what shrubbery needs trimmed. He gets the idea.

>Spanish
>useless

Ik wil het leren (maybe)

>Why is Japanese the only language learning thread on this board?
Weaboos.

>Does no one want to learn any other languages like Spanish, German, or Arabic?
There are people who want to learn them but few people want to put in the effort. It takes a solid year before you can even use the language at a reasonable level and you have to work on it constantly. After one year of German study I attained B2, and now I want to be C1 by the end of this year. My goal is somewhere between C1 and C2.

Because they are big languages, spoken by many, have a decent body of literature.

Face it, beyond English any language you learn is a luxury, not a necessity.

wasaleikumu salam, keifa lhaal?
>t. arabic studies major

weebs

It's a beautiful-sounding language.

please don't do this at hilo latino and please do not post questions about spanish language outside of /esp/

Weeaboos.

el paraguayANO

Are you directly addressing me or are you making a general statement of advice?

my farts sound more beautiful than Arabic

el peruANO

this is a weeabo website
AND, shitposting discurage language learners

Entirely subjective

oh its you again
>i got banned for 3 days for "attempting to dox" you
even though the post that was linked was me asking you if you lived in tbilisi

i hope you are the same person

That's not true. For example Swedes are learning Swedish.

Waarom? Nederlands is pure keelkanker

>Spanish
Poor mans language
>German
Most speak English, pointless to learn unless you want to live there
>Arabic
Literally why?

Who is this fluid druid?

Because it would be relatively easy to learn given that I speak three Germanic languages. And I'd be able to read your cancerous general.

My gf hehe

where do you live?

I don't live in Tbilisi. How is asking where someone lives an attempt at doxing?
My 3-day ban expired few minutes ago too btw

Learnig Japanese is a weeb experience that can only be fully attained if surrounded with equal circlejerking weebs, where they can hide behind screens in the confort of their rooms and feel like they're accomplishing anything remotely useful by mixing it with an online experience. A Japanese class is filled with people that will cringe at seeing them, the teacher most importantly, who is there to teach a language, his language, and not a meme like weebs see it.

If you want to actually learn a language, people go to classes, buy books and use software and/or online aid or try to contact with natives, which you can't do with Japanese since the experience has been totally ruined by weird white men with an unhealthy and racist fetish.

>your cancerous general.
can confirm

tl:dr
i want my Sup Forums for shitposting and not for language learning
MEMES

WHAT'S HER NAME REEE

teach me pasta language

wew i guiess mods are going on a ban frenzy, guess we can't ask eachother whereabouts we live
what did you do to get banned? same situation as me?

I posted this

want to learn Italian and Spanish.
Latino is similar to sentiments koreans
The pronunciation is the least European language like sound heavy

I'm learning german, and I want to learn czech and dutch too.

I just browse /deutsch/ whenever I have the time to.

Why would anyone honestly, without memeing, want to learn Arabic?

F
but were you the georgian whom i was talking to?

>I just browse /deutsch/ whenever I have the time to.
my condolences

Only to troll arabs on the internet, yes.

Bet your a POM.

Cause theyre are many books that aren't translated yet like many of the epics of Harun Rashid

>I just browse /deutsch/ whenever I have the time to.
you'll get brain damage

well, at least /fr/ actually is worse than ours

for pronunciacion
conversationexchange.com/resources/pronunciation/it/index.php?lg=en

Singolare:
a tree = un alberO
an apple = una melA
Plurale
2 trees = 2 (due) alberI
2 apples = (due) melE
_
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
zero, uno, due, tre, quattro, cinque, sei, sette, otto, nove, dieci
My name is x
Il mio nome è x
verb to be= verbo essere
io sono, tu sei egli è, noi siamo, voi siete, essi sono
Verb to have= verbo avere
io ho, tu hai, egli ha, noi abbiamo, voi avete, essi hanno
(telling your age = You have X years)
Io ho x anni.
greetings
Ciao = Hi/hello
Buongiorno = good morning, Buon pomerigio = good afternoon
Buonasera = good evening
make me a sentence

It's actually useful, thanks to all the shitposting I get to learn "street german" instead of "book german". I hate switzerland's dialect though.

I don't remember. Look up your post on desustorage if you can :3

I thought English was street German

Wegen des Sup Forums, hab ich eine neue Schweizere Freundin bekommen yeah

ިwas something in a faces of Sup Forums thread and height, you posted a picture of yourself but i dont think you were the one

unco manco chinco
are these word Italian vocabulary?

>ިw

I've posted my picture here before. What did I look like?

blonde hair blue sweater
accidentally pressed my dhivehi keyboard

There're lots of people on this board studying japanese, but there are really few people who actually learned it.

NAME

me i totally forgot it for example. ぜんぜん覚えてません

YES!! That's me.
Feels nice to be recognized.

Why the fuck do you have a Maldivian keyboard?

who is she?

chekd also las maldivas son argentinas

you're the only georgian poster i see beside PK and the one dominican in the caucasus region
i dont think you remember me though, so got any nice pictures of georgian script you can share? id like to see a newspaper or a magazine if you have one on you 2bh

It's probably because all these european languages will be gone in a century. Everyone will speak arabic by then.

nice quads, forgot to reply to yours sorry, i have it to type white boxes in games so i can fuck with text

Con hoja

no, some dialect has cinco is 5 and manco is something like your arimasen

I do remember you.
Here's a book I'm reading right now.
There are a few of us on this board though, there's about 4 of us in total.

Kelly Puinlu

what georgian books do you reccomend?
are there any written in georgian that haven't been translated to english?

Depends on what you like.
My favorite Georgian book ever is this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Right_Hand_of_the_Grand_Master
but I may be biased because I've been really into medievalism these couple of years. It has been translated in English according to wiki. You could probably find it if you looked hard enough

midivalism is great. i love muttons too 8)
but when i searched wwhere to buy the book in a hardback the only thing i could find is this
e-bookland.ge/Publications/Series-of-50-books/didostatis-konstantines-marjvena-seria-50-wigni-book
that's not the same thing i assume, but i did find a .pdf for the book you linked me, although it would be very cool to own a hardback georgian book

Me 2

I want to learn Russian

Yep, that's the book I was talking about, but it's in Georgian. As I understand you just want to own a Georgian book, as an artifact from your travels, correct?
In that case, the best choice would be this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Knight_in_the_Panther's_Skin

You made me google it, motherfucker

wooo it's only 5$, you're right about me wanting to own a georgian book as an artifact
i found a listing for the knight in the panther's skin for 30$, not bad, although the condition it's in is pretty bad
ebay.com/itm/like/141782254657?lpid=82&chn=ps&ul_noapp=true
not sure how 'rare' the book is though

amazon.com/Knight-Panthers-Skin-Georgian/dp/1502803135
It's 16 bucks here.
It's not very rare in Georgia, but it is definitely the most iconic work of Georgian literature. It's a no brainer if you only want to keep it as an artifact

POST HER FUCKING NAME

gonna order it now, thanks for finding that
i don't know how to word this or ask a question, but was georgian hard learning when you were growing up? learning all of the grammar rules, english was easy because it's my native tongue but since georgian is so complex i'm not sure if it was a walk in the park for you as a kid too

Nope, there are other ones

Weebs are the only people autistic enough to keep up their language learning. And that people dont want to learn arabic is a good thing you stupid cuck

Go home whether you're a Dane or Arab

Go home Davido

Weebs are very sick people. They feel a need to be in the company of Japanese people so it's never enough to just learn something on their own. Kinda crazy that for how highly evolved we pretend to be, cartoons can have this kind of effect on so many people.

so much diversity in this thread we might as well start a patreon

STILL WAITING ON A NAME

You're on an imageboard where the majority watches anime and those who don't will at least play video games. For both of these hobbies Japanese is the most useful language to be learning.

Why would you want to learn spanish? To partake in /lat/'s shitposting?

>Why would you want to learn spanish?
so you can enjoy the based dubbing
youtube.com/watch?v=sxvOePE9j60

It's a complex language, but not impossible to learn for a foreigner. But no matter how hard a language is, gradual speech development in children conquers all difficulties. Because of this, even learning the grammar rules aren't that much of a big deal in school later on.

i know it but i won't tell u

her tumblr is boring btw. she just reblogs pretentious images. she posts lots of pics of her face (all making the same stoic pouty face) but she never posts anything lewd like butt or feet or anything.

kek. Stay away from my beaches and roadways whitey

Just fucking share it..

12irl.tumblr.com/