>my parents wasted $50,000 paying for classes i'm too dumb to finish

Dont worry they'll learn

maybe you should be studying instead of posting on Sup Forums atm

this

>$50,000
What the fuck.

What problem are you having?
Lets work this out.

That hits close to home, however it's nothing programming related in my case.

Post the problem retard

You're not dumb just lazy, why aren't you feeling motivated to do any work?

CO is your friend, and I didn't forget BOL

Reach for the bleach, fgt.

When the only reason I haven't killed myself is because of all the time, money and resources my parents spent on me would just be wasted.

guess you did not want to use knowledge to craft your being, laziness will only turn you into a sludge ball, quit being lazy and actually think about having a future for once...

fucking entitled millennial subhuman apeshit cunt

something like that

>When the only reason I haven't killed myself is because of all the time, money and resources my parents spent on me would just be wasted.

Well sorry to be a downer but that's just the Gambler's fallacy. Since the situation isn't going to improve and the debt is just going to increase, the later you retire from the game the higher the losses are going to be.

Only solution besides heroing is to get therapy for your problem.

More ancap memes pls.

>>programming assignment is due next week
>>i'm too stupid to figure it out
Oh God. If you can't finish a simple class assignment, you need to migrate to another field. Shouldn't have fallen for the STEM meme mate.

I have only this one. That said, I could try to make more animuh based ones.

heres what you do user
1. Go to your local playground
2. Solicit kids for ritalin
3. Take ritalin
4. GET BACK TO WORK YOU LOSER

>$50k
>he didn't get in state tuition at a public university

post problem

Holy shit user you are gonna get skull fucked by your parents when you fail lmao

get off Sup Forums and try to do enough work to pass lmao

Ok, for starters I made one based on a true story...
>>

Kek good one.

>doesn't ask question on stackoverflow

what are you fuckin retarded

Post the assignment so we can see how retarded you really are.

If you're on Sup Forums, it's probably not that you're too stupid to figure the assignment out, but that you can't put in the effort to apply yourself and figure it out.

>parents spent 50k
>not following the family business

What's this a reference to?

This. I have close to 0% willpower to do my assignments, and I just bs most of them, but on the ones I get stuck on, for the first few days I don't even try and understand it. But then I look at it again and read slowly and process piece by piece the material and eventually I get it.

Only problem I have is I need to that point of doing it in the first place more often.

Those who hunt elves. Come to think of it, I know another possibility for that exact episode...

BTW: How comes 4chinks is assigning me random expired bans?

Actually it's the sunk cost fallacy. Gambler's fallacy is thinking that many losses must be followed with a win

What's an email I can reach you at?

>tfw took a class for credit/no credit last quarter
>tfw take it again this quarter, and turn in the same lab 1 i turned in last quarter
>I'm now being investigated for academic misconduct.
Wew.

here's the assignment:

"Write a program that prints the numbers from 1 to 100. But for multiples of three print “Fizz” instead of the number and for the multiples of five print “Buzz”. For numbers which are multiples of both three and five print “FizzBuzz”."