Let's make some pictures with Linus in them, Sup Forums!

Let's make some pictures with Linus in them, Sup Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/11569714/1/Linus-S-Tips
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please learn how to use the pen tool.
Christ, even magnetic select would have done a better job.

I just used the free select tool in gimp, I should have made his ear rings transparent, and been more careful around the edges.

i give to you this image from my desktop backgrounds folder

Why do we hate this guy, again?

fuck off to >>/lgbt/

because he is canadian?

Great reasoning

t. Canadian

>Will my petite asian wife cum all over Lukes fat cock while I wait in my cuck shed?
>Click my face to learn more.

ayyy lmao

Don't insult delicious flat chest.

he looks like hes on stims desu senpai

Nope, Americuck here.

>Implying Linus isn't the one getting his asshole remodeled by Luke's fat cock.

>see people recommending the WAN show
>click random WAN show
>it opens with Linus talking about he literally got a surgery to make himself sterile
>well then that's enough WAN show for me

cunt probably needed drugs to get hard desu

is his audience still 12-16 yearolds ?

Yes desu.

that channel has completely gone to shit, it had some hope a few years ago but now it's basically a normie tech channel that just shills shit that's out of ideas

he doesn't need to get hard to be pegged by his chink

Because he made his career off repeating google searches.
Look at his early work and google the subject. It's almost word for fucking word.

This is what I've been waiting for. This exact thread.

fanfiction.net/s/11569714/1/Linus-S-Tips

I think real pictures showing his complete fucking incompetence are more entertaining personally

Cable management? Who needs cable management?

and thats a reason to hate someone?

Why doesn't he care at all? Can we get the internet to stop giving him attention? I want him sucking dicks for cash on the streets of Toronto in 2 months.

Yeah, because what good is someone parroting google results?
Then he's watched by hoards of children boosting his channel with views leaving other more informative people in the dust.
If there were a /10 rating system this wouldn't be an issue. But shit's fucked.

I feel like a lot of children boosts these channels. People tend to yell:

>you jelly? you jelly? xD
But it's more than that. Gaining your views from children when you're not making Barney tier videos is embarrassing. We like to think everyone watching these vids are adults or at least enthusiastic and mature about technology, but this isn't the case. I'm really skeptical that any of these companies giving him free shit are legitimately getting any good returns from their investments. I hope they drop him soon, but I could easily be wrong. Maybe kids really are buying seagate hardrives because Linus did it.

It's been proven time again that making a superbowl ad will likely bankrupt you, yet they still try. This issue isn't going to go away any time soon. Because business are too blind sighted by marketers spreading bullshit about the effectiveness.
This is likely true of youtube because of the issue surrounding accounts and IP identity's. Sure the parents buy stuff and that's proven in the data from trackers, but it's the kids that are on youtube muddling the data.
It's still a meme tech targeted advertising. I doubt it works anywhere near as well as stated.
Really just the product name an image and specs is all people want. Not some asshat lying through their teeth, as they artificially hype themselves about a pice of tech we've all known to exist, or seen irritations of before.

>Because business are too blind sighted by marketers spreading bullshit about the effectiveness.
I totally get a big company like coke wanting to do a superbowl ad, at that point the return is non-monetary and is more long term. However, I don't think hardware manufacturers should be putting so much money into advertising. Just make good hardware and make it accessible. Shit basically advertises itself if it's good. Worth of mouth is big now that the internet is here.

>It's still a meme tech targeted advertising. I doubt it works anywhere near as well as stated.
I have a feeling it's investors really wasting a ton of money and the bottom line not realizing it until it's too late. Take for instance the Linda.com commercials. I'm not going to lie, it's going to appeal to some people, but kids on Youtube don't want a fucking online school they pay for. They want to play Call of Halo: Modern Shitposting. They're done with school at the end of the day when they're released.

So why does Linda keep sponsoring them? I kind of get Audible because Amazon has the funds to waste that kind of cash. But Linda? Do they really want to waste all that money for no reason?

There's many country's that the Government will foot the bill for those courses, so they're basically getting free monies off nohopers that should of been moved to the farm for some simple labor.
I'm one of then :D
But unfortunately can get a job on the fucking farms because we have to be paid properly. Thank you liberals. Pissing in CEO's pockets from time of conception.

>government
Ooooooh, it all makes sense now. So basically Linus is a government leech.

Yep.

Because he used to be alright but now only makes shitty clickbait videos with very little actual tech content.

Also he's promoting dangerous shit. I mean it was okay when he was just frying his motherboards but now he's using heavy machinery and drilling into radiators. I can't wait for his "I'm dead because I fucked with the power supply lines in my warehouse" video.

It really makes sense now. We should at least hold him accountable if he's a paid shill and professional gman.

>This guy's company makes over 3mil a year

Let that sink in

*blocks your path*

he looks frightened

Dude hes fine.

I'm curious, pics of the waifu?

Linus probably pays his employees wages in trips to the cuck shed while they can fuck his wife.

spoiler: she's a disappointment

>pic not related

"I do anything for views.....what ? you want to lick my ass senpai ?..o..okay...like this ?"

are white men- asian women gonna breed the new master race?

No, that's how you make Elliot Rodgers. Hapas basically want to kill themselves.

This
Never seen a mixed white/asian that turned out okay
It seems like no matter what they always get the worst traits from both races rather than the best

but...Maggie Q

linus is a tech mongoloid

I meant males
Female white/asians can turn out god tier

>literally a screenshot from the video where he tears down his server cabinet and tidies it up proper

Granted he only did it because he keeps tripping over the power squids and knocking his servers offline.

>jews
>white

Haven’t you learned anything?

If you run Facial abuse then yes

Her father is the president of Goldman Sachs.

>you will never

no editing needed

>he researches things before teaching others
>this is a bad thing
If you were my son, I'd make you my daughter.

I personally hate how he looks. It's just a punchable face.

SUPREME GENTLEMAN

You can only do what other have before you.
If you were my son, I'd trade you for a nigger. More likely to get innovation out of him.