I want to be a slav

I want to be a slav

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2-8gsWZqDBM
paabo.ca/uirala/FinnoUgricbkgd.html
bga101.blogspot.fi/2012/04/so-whos-most-european-of-us-all.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shoo shooo Spain. This is a Slav appreciation thread.

>Slav appreciation thread.
/thread

>be Slav
>live in an ethnically homogenous society while your government doesn't allow a single refugee into it
Yeah…great…

What do you look like?
I can trade citizenship/marry

Canadians are like Americans, but without all the qualities that make Americans redeemable.

>What do you look like?

Average anglo, except I'm going gray in my mid 20's. I'll trade.

you too

>le based slav meme XDDDDDDDD
Go to Eastern Europe and I garuntee that you wont want to be one of those sub humans anymore

Why not?

You're turning into a caliphate in 20 years, how about you calm your tits
Seriously though, if you wanna be a slav, Russia offers some free land in the Far East. You can run away back home easily enough.

Oh and britain is right desu. You don't want to be a slav. I'm digging up every provincial nominee opportunity I can get, and we're the "rich" slavs.

Are you sure?

What are your qualifications?

Just go
Make sure to leave all of your worthwile belongings at home though
Shut up Byldo

Well, I've only been to Poland but I like the drinking culture and music but most importantly everyone minds their own business and they aren't passive aggressive. I also work with a lot of people from the balkans and they are bro tier.

being a slav is great, can confirm

source : slav

>be Russian
>get killed

>be nippon
>get nuked

I'm unsure if I agree with the lack of passive aggressiveness, but Canadians are generally viewed very positively at least here, so I guess if that's what youre after, it might work.
Just get ready to get one third of what you used to make in canada. western slavs aren't the offshore center for nothing.

кoт и cмeтaнa ))))

Just tell me people there don't talk about politics 24/7 and want to drink and have a good time. Fuck it, i'd be cool making pennies if I could live in peace.

t. ahmed al-muhammad

what the fuck is this i hate anglos so much

Migrants will be the first theme in any pub here, pretty sure any slavic EU country will be the same...

The only people who try not to give a fuck about politics are Russians, because you either support Putin with fervor or better shut up.

Not sure about Poles.

shoo shoo dumb frogposter

Get bent, putinhumper.

Well, I guess that's still better than here. What I meant about the passive aggressive thing is that everyone here is liberal and constantly talking about progressive shit so they feel good about themselves but in a really bitchy attitude. I'm indifferent about all of it and I don't care about politics.

>Liberals talking all day
jesus fuck that's horrifying

You should ask for assylum my friend

I meet liberals from time to time when I go to Beograd.

Sometimes i'm unsure if they're just big memes or actually serious

I live in Toronto. Literally everyone I meet my age is a feminist or something and they pry into your social life and hate fun. I wish I were exaggerating.

Why not move to somewhere like Manitouwadge?

fuck, I wanted to move into rural canada but now I'm having second thoughts

>Manitoba

Violent natives and lazy hippies. No thank you.

Woops read that wrong, but Northern Ontario has the same problems here

It's hard being red-pilled among degenerate scum.
Stay strong, brother.

>Violent
>Canadians

Violent how? Are you sure?

Is there a rural part of canada that has a rifle/firearm culture?

>Violent how? Are you sure?

The natives emulate 90's LA gangbangers and they are fucked and drink Listerine. It's actually kinda hilarious but they are sketchy. At least that's what it was like when I stayed in Thunder bay for a few months.

>Is there a rural part of canada that has a rifle/firearm culture?

From what I've seen yeah but it's not as enthusiastic as the states

I want to be a lazy spaniard

come home, my man.

Eh
Canada is extremely liberal, US is extremely conservative.
Can't really choose.
Which parts are we talking about canadanon?

I mean, Canada is not all bad. Newfoundland is based as fuck but there is no work there and the weather is extreme.

Jobs are a problem, yeah. Hell I'm not going to college until next year so I would be allright with purposedly studying a relevant STEM field, but I can't really find anything except mining engineering, which isnt taught here afaik

>I want to be Brazilian.

I can drink a pint of vodka without barfing.
I can cook up meth, krokodil and kompot from freely available medicines or poppies stolen from people's front yards using the blitzkrieg method.
I can also cook up quality steroids.
I make my own kvas.
I can sing the first part of the Russian anthem from the top of my head.
I put sour cream on pretty much every meal.

>that pic

haha, gets me every time

so pathetic

>I can also cook up quality steroids.
>I put sour cream on pretty much every meal.
good lad

I dont know, Kvas is some pretty slavic shit man

but you'll have to give your application documents to Putin himself, he decides who's a Slav and who isn't.

I know what you mean bro. I can't stand it any longer either, nowadays I tell such people I like fascism or something similar, just to see the spastic reactions.

And I tell them I am somewhat racist, I think everyone is, at least I am honest enough with myself and I don't think racism is necessarily a bad thing.

Needless to say I haven't got many friends left. But I'd rather be a loner than one of those shitheads. They will reap what they have sown, maybe when islamisation happens then they'll learn to think about the environment they're creating for their children.

Let's switch our side

>Putin himself,
>he decides who's a Slav and who isn't.
He's Finnic.

It's actually true. I'm making a batch of testosterone enanthate right now.

I know, but I like it. I've did a paper on it for analytical chemistry, I learned about the different types of (true homemade) kvas and methods for making them.

I usually make "soldier kvas", with the alcohol content raised up to 5-7% (usually kvas has 0.5-2%).

And I've sent Putin a happy new year card once. I had one left over, and thought "why not?"

>I'm making a batch of testosterone enanthate right now.
How?

That's interesting desu.

t. Sub-human Polack

True. Many Russians are actually "Fenno-Slavs" (same goes for many Balts btw).

Do you mean ethnically or nationality-wise

Because being ethnically a Slav brings you absolutely nothing, can confirm, while living in a Slav country is pretty shit bar maybe Poland which is still pretty shit

t. fenni eastern asian mongol

I want to be anything but American.

check this
youtube.com/watch?v=2-8gsWZqDBM

cringe

t. literal 4 way (mongols, russian, germans, lithuanians) rapebabby poolac

Share some of your kvas magic?

That sounds so unbelievable to me. Like, if you hate gypsies here it's nothing special because everyone here hates them. With good reason.

[spoiler]It doesn't help that they get free books for school, which is why some people have started registering as gypsies.[/spoiler]

That's not how this works you imbecile.

There is nothing more subhuman in Europe than Finnish rats.

>ywn be a native of the greatest country in the world

>redeemable.
good channel, subscribed

So leave

It's easy, you can do it in the kitchen. First you order DHEA online, a dietary supplement popular with Americans. You also need a reduction agent, best one it sodium borohydride (NaBH4).

I dissolve 10 grams DHEA in 400 ml methanol (ethanol can also be used, but less, about 250ml, just enough is needed to dissolve all DHEA). Then, with constant stirring (magnetic stirrer) 2.5 grams of NaBH4 is added is small portions.

The resulting 5-androstenediol precipitates, after an additional hour of stirrirng about 50ml of water is added, and the white precipitate is filtered, and washed twice with water.

Next you need to make manganese dioxide. It needs to be of the gamma-type, so a hot solution of potassium permanganate is mixed with a hot solution of manganese (II) sulfate. Both chemicals I get cheaply in quantity from a local hobby ceramics supply. The resulting gamma-MnO2 is filtered, washed a couple of times with hot water and dried.

The 5-androstenediol is partly dissolved in 100x its weight of acetone, and 10x its weight of MnO2 is added. After stirring for 48 hours, the MnO2 is filtered off (washed w acetone, dried and re-used), the acetone is distilled off and the residue, testosterone, is recrystallised and checked for purity by TLC or paper chromatography.

Heating testosterone in an excess of enanthic acid at 120°C for 3 hours gives the ester.

Io be used it needs to be purified by recrystallisation, and put into a sterile preparation for intramuscular injection. Here it is best to follow pharma guidelines.

>move to Canada/UK/Russia/wherever
>still originally an American
>still hated by everyone

Amazing, thank you.

I like to be not a Slav.

>And I've sent Putin a happy new year card once
cute, CUTE!

why the hell would you want that

im positive that this slav mentality will dissapear in next 50 or so years, atleast from western slavs

you mean communist mentality?

>I had one left over, and thought "why not?"

No prob. When I'm done I'm planning to make a pdf of the process.

practice squat more

Is it easy to sell ?

yea it's easy

>A Slav calling anyone sub-human
Off to the gas chambers with you, Grzergorz.

>a LINGUISTIC GROUP calling anyone X
Get fucked mongol shitfuck

Kek, the inferiority complex of the Slav never ceases to amaze me.

Again, off to the gas chambers with you.

>Suid-Afrika
They have ruined it. Fuck you, Mandela.

Yeah. First I thought about selling the powder over the darknet, but I know some local guys that are interested in the final preparation. For that I follow the pharm guidelines very strict, intramuscular injection requires good hygiene of the product.

The final prep goes for 40 euros per gram enanthate easily. You can make 100x markup compared to the original costs.

(And of course I am posting this from an IP unrelated to me)

Not the same guy, but I need your commentary to this map. PC1, PC2? What is it? Slovakia that close to Cyprus, Italy adn Greece? Explain it to me.

I agree completely.

If you're not Indo-European, you're not European.

Being a Slav is a state of mind, has nothing to do with citizenship.

Also why Lithuania and Belarus aren't included? Seriously I can wipe my ass with your map iykwIm :^)

>If you're not Indo-European, you're not European.
kek, we're indigenous to Europe unlike Iranid sandniggers.

>paabo.ca/uirala/FinnoUgricbkgd.html
>bga101.blogspot.fi/2012/04/so-whos-most-european-of-us-all.html

Asian steppes and tundra =/= Europe.

God himself gave this continent to us.

Check the first link.

Russia was a mistake
т. Finn

tfw when posting from russia