Kahn.. or some say Kahn

Kahn.. or some say Kahn...

This is just shameful

11% MUSLIM

Actually, it's very sad. At least if they are adults you can laugh, but kids is fucking sad

>all the teachers are women

NETHERLANDS MENTIONED

How do we stop Germany?

t. Mamadou "kill all the kafir" ibn Abdullah

>WHAT ? WHAT ? WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT ALLAH ????

Europe will soon be us inshallah

I fucking hate how damn happy these three teachers are. Truly rage inducing. It's like they don't know an enemy even when they see or hear one.

also known as bilel.. or some say lel

always weird to see third world american shithole be worried about the muslim situation in europe

stop trying to fit in, you're not white, you're not part of the western civilization, you're not european, people can't tell any of your shitholes apart, you're poor, you kill yourselves over tacos

Caring is loving.

It's not about being western/european/whiteness, you fucking retard. It's the same thing with whites pretending to be blacks, or people going to Japan and shitting all over their society. Or disgusting Dominicans coming here and making this shitty island even shittier. Of course seeing Europe do that to themselves is even more rage inducing since they actually have a near perfect society and they're letting it all go to waste for nothing, but you get the point. And if you also think that has no effect on people outside of Europe you're sorely mistaken.

Fucking kafir, girls prey behind the men. What is this shit? Beheadings for everyone, fucking feminists.

Fuck you gringo estoy blanco and I will rape you when my VISA to france arrives. My cum will fill your black anus (from all the BBC) and my cojones will fill you with the cum of my Spanish ancestors

t. el sudANO

I thought praying without meaning it is haram. Wouldn't this be considered offensive to muslims?

>girls pray behind men
>men can't look at their butt while praying
Truly a religion of beta

Who said they don't mean it ?

why don't they just show the kids a video of how muslims pray, as opposed to bringing them to a mosque and actually making them do it themselves?

Better make a of list of things that don't offend them desu.

Do you hear our prayers?

Stop it I know it's you. I've been very active during the past few hours and they won't be able to distinguish between us.

i don't want to be loved by brown men

i love reading your autism posts sudan

Thank you mon frere cher.

I am happy when I find others are entertained or happy because of them, even if its one person.

They shouldnt have to unless it was some optional bullshit in school, Indoubt they would put this much effort into Buddhism,Hinduism or Mormonism etc. Muslims are soooo special that we have to embrace their bullshit.

I didn't figure out much of prayer until 4 years after I started

Like the old adage, 'Fake it till you make it'

That meme scares me.

Damn France, did you wake up with some brown dick in your ass?

It's no worse than Eurocucks worrying about illegal immigrants here