1. Country

1. Country
2. How much disposable income do you have after taxes, rent, food, partying and insurances each month?

Funland
About 2000€

>partying

>taxes

We don't really pay those in France anymore, or do any kind of work to earn money: at some point in our history some great man created something called the European Community or somesuch, and since then Germans do all the work while we French have fun with their money. Later on we started to give small amounts of said money to dirt poor countries like Greece and Poland so that Germany would be pissed at them and not us.

1. Russia
2. -1000$

le richfag bragging xdDDD

Everyone should put their income too because that affects the amount of money that you have left.

>Portugal
>Without patying and eating beans all day, 0€

>rich
teh fuck?

I only make 4000€/month

>partying

Is partying a basic necessity? rofl

If you're a non-neet, yeah

hahahaha

OP is a role-playing shitskin who thinks this is what life is like for the average white man.

>having a disposable income
>not saving every cent that you can

who could be behind this post?!?

500$
Yes I'm poor

Russia

The White man. The Jew wants you to spend so he can save.

Russia
80-100$

yeah, you'll certainly be rich

1. Brazil
2. I usually have 800 BRL left. If I had to pay housing, food and taxes, I would have a negative balance

I'm a college student, I live with my parents and work part time at REI. Anyway, about $500.

Stuff costs differently everywhere, meaning amount of currency can not be used to objectively measure purchasing power.
Example: if a grade a candy bar (same quality) costs x in country x and y in country y, you cant say x > y or y > x in richness, because x =/ y in prices.

You autists should instead just post what you buy on average per day/week/month instead. This should be much more accurate. Because grade a product is a grade a product all over the world, x euros is not x euros all over the world, for local prices vary greatly.

1. flag
2. -300 €