When will captchas die?

When will captchas die?

When AI intelligence surpasses human intelligence.

If you were on Sup Forums shortly before Captcha was implemented, you'd know why it's here and still here.

I'm not talking about Sup Forums in general and no, I've been here long enough since /jp/ was still called Japan General.

>not using legacy captcha on Sup Forums

When you buy a Sup Forums pass you fucking poorfag

I'm very gay.

when there is mandatory facebook/google login at the tcp/udp level

FUCK. NO.

fucking paying for Sup Forums, you're the lowest of the low you pathetic fucking human

but I want Sup Forums to fail

> tcp/udp level
That's completely unnecessary.
Google analytics, adsense, microsoft and your ISP all make it work without expensive low-level modifications.

I just wish it was made clear to the public that anything you type on the internet is essentially signed by you.

>When will captchas die?
Not in the next 10 years. Then you'll have to prove you're human otherwise, or you might not have to at all.

The point isn't to prove you're human, it's to help train Google's self driving cars. For the longest time, everything on the captchas was related to driving. I don't know what they're using for for now though, I'm getting a lot of like household objects and stuff. Training Google's image search algorithms?

but the captcha where you just had to type one of two words was less annoying than finding 6 street signs and 6 gorillion store fronts just to make a post

You can still use that captcha

when will poorfags be banned?

Not when creating threads-

yes search algorithms, and to improve their maps. You know how stores are usually light yellow on google maps? that's where all those store front captchas come from. Google streetview was their most useful product ever. They literally now have satellite + street images of the entire world, and hordes of neckbeards to train their AI to analyze them.

Here. For now. That's not an option most places that use it.

r-really??

fuck i just saw that now

But if AI gets good enough at captchas that they become worthless, they might have better conversation skills than shitposters. Then how to keep those away and leave the good posters, humans or not?