Instead of admission to EU and NATO...

Instead of admission to EU and NATO, the whole of independent Ukraine should be given to Poland to administer as a semi-colonial state or trusteeship (like what East Timor is to Australia or Iraq is to USA), that is their proper position - in subservience to Poland.

Other urls found in this thread:

iene.mediaset.it/puntate/2015/03/27/pelazza-italiani-che-combattono-la-guerra-di-altri_9359.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well memed, Singapoland.

Crimea on map, no payment for you today.

everything is going according to the plan

No thanks.

We had enough unpleasantness with hohols during our history.

I mean, I do agree that they should have never been given an independent state, but as of now we can't even afford to run our own, so it's a bad idea friend

>It's a similar flags episode
Chile should return sea access to Bolivia.

I think Singapore shouldn't exist, seriosulsy, a city-state in 2016?! C'mon now.

so are UK and Russia

>I mean, I do agree that they should have never been given an independent state

Hm,probably because of poverty

> but as of now we can't even afford to run our own, so it's a bad idea friend

eeeeeem

stop shitposting you teenage monkey

In that time there were no Ukrainians. Ukrainian is a regional term and it literally means ''people from borderlands'' and Ukraine is ''borderland''.
Ukrainian identity arose in 19th century, before that they flavored Russians or Polonized Russians.
Unlike for example West Slavs or some South Slavs, East Slavs never diverged enough historically so that we can speak of distinct Ukrainian or Belorussian nations, especially not in historic sense.
These two populations, at least their nationalists, are simply Polonized East Slavs.

Ukrainians are simply Polonized Russians, and even today we can only speak of Ukrainian nation in the region of Western Ukraine (where Polish influence lasted the longest, and later Austrians encouraged that sentiment).
Ukrainians, Russians and Belorussians are same people.
Those who emphasize Kievan Rus' always ignore Novgorod was another major center at that time. It was the same realm and it's population was same ''nation'', if we can talk about nations in that period.

okay,you free to clean yourself

I unironically support the partition of Ukraine between Poland, Romania and Russia.

And made another Kurdistan,tears,wars,genocides etc..

Thank you genius.

Don't listen to Putin shills, Italy supports Ukraine.

And what did you do exactly to support them?

Sign more deals with Russia?

THE US ALSO STANDS WITH UKRAINE
pls send ukie gf

Of course she does
iene.mediaset.it/puntate/2015/03/27/pelazza-italiani-che-combattono-la-guerra-di-altri_9359.shtml

Just take a look at what kind of jackasses we have here...

This didn't work the first time back in the 1600s, it certainly won't work a second time

Poland doesn't need ukraine

they just exploit khokholes to make russia weaker

Italian far-right fighters joined them and we took part to sanctions against Russia. Still, Italy isn't energetically independent so we need gas and oil.

t. Ivan the "Terrible"

instead of only bitching about it if the europeans had sent help to ukraine they would have been fine already
we are at the other side of the pond and even we are sending help, and then the europeans talk about "taking care of your own" what a bunch of bullshit

>crimea