/tosg/ - TempleOS General: Bird is kill edition

Current Stream: youtube.com/channel/UCdX4uJUwSFwiY3XBvu-F_-Q/live

FAQ
>What is TempleOS?
See youtube.com/watch?v=MT7yvaGN0ZU --TempleOS (formerly J Operating System, SparrowOS and LoseThos) is a biblical themed lightweight operating system created over the span of a decade by programmer Terry A. Davis.
>How did TempleOS start?
Development for TempleOS began in 2003 after Davis suffered from a series of manic episodes that left him briefly hospitalized for mental health issues.
Davis is a former atheist who believes that he can "talk with God" and that God told him the operating system he built was God's official temple. According to Davis TempleOS is of 'Divine' intellect due to the inspired nature of the code. According to Davis, God said to create the operating system with 640x480, 16 colors display and a single audio voice. The operating system was coded in a programming language developed by Davis in C/C++ called "HolyC". The OS runs a file system called "Red Sea".
>What can TempleOS do?
TempleOS deliberately has no network support. It runs 8-bit ASCII with graphics in source code and has a 2D and 3D graphics library, which run at 640x480 VGA with 16 colors. The OS contains numerous embedded biblical references including a program called AfterEgypt which allows users to "communicate with God" through an oracle.

USEFUL LINKS
Official website: templeos.org/
Download TempleOS: templeos.org/Wb/Home/Web/DownloadOS.html#l1
Extended History: motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/gods-lonely-programmer

NOTABLE QUOTES FROM TERRY
>I wrote a fucken compiler. Linus has not finished his compiler yet and suffers humilation from Stallman.
>Yeah, I killed a CIA nigger with my car in 1999. Score one for the good guys.
>My job is to hunt CIA niggers.
>Bill gates and the illuminati got a herd of nigger cattle
>I don't know why the liberals don't allow beastiality
>I liked the previous bird, I hated this bird

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/mpX63
discord.gg/tvRJsTE
youtube.com/watch?v=Fd6S9CinWZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Poor Bird. :(

life is really dark.

he is still alive wow

Did Terry sacrifice bird to God?

what happened to bird
how did it die

Stomped under the fury of the high priest

Grow some roots.

Another quote from tonight's stream.

>Your job is to entertain God. Imagine playing the same fucken video game straight for 5 years in a virtual world full of bland nigger cattle. He's tired of that, don't be bland nigger cattle.

score one for the good guys

I'm sorry man, there isn't anyone coming to save you or me. I just watched a documentary on the rape of Nanking. In the docu they showed pictures how the Japanese soldiers buried the Chinese innocent civilians alive. They fucking buried them alive and no one came down to save them.

the fuck does that have to do with god lel

Post the Discord too,
discord.gg/mpX63

>inb4 muh proprietary software
See pic related.

/x/ here, the rape of nanking was a manifestation of the qliphah golachab, the burning bodies. Since someone just posted the tree of life.

fucking cia niggers blocked the last stream

>invite has expired

discord.gg/tvRJsTE

youtube.com/watch?v=Fd6S9CinWZU

so Terry finally snapped berd's neck.
See you in the afterlife, peeper.

There is none, when shit gets real all those fairy tales won't help you because they never existed in the fucking first place.

Also a god logically cannot exist.

god is not obligated to help you when 'shit gets real' you nigger, also your logic is flawed

>god is not obligated to help you when 'shit gets real' you nigger
Of course not if he was real we are just dolls to him you can ignore and do to as he pleases with no fear of retribution.

>also your logic is flawed
Prove it. A god is defined as an entity that is omnipotent at the very basic level.

>inb4 you pull out your own definition of what a god is out of your ass

>A god is defined as an entity that is omnipotent at the very basic level.
Defined by whom?

>Of course not if he was real we are just dolls to him you can ignore and do to as he pleases with no fear of retribution.
All of that really depends if he's benevolent or not. If he just want entertainment you still will get fucked for no reason whatsoever. But yes, in that case you can do as you please, it wouldn't matter either way.

>Prove it. A god is defined as an entity that is omnipotent at the very basic level.
Your picture is just a retarded interpretation of the omnipotence paradox which interprets that omnipotence has no limits and can defy logic, which obviously is inherently flawed. The idea that an entity is not omnipotent because its incapable to be incapable of doing something is flawed, being incapable of incapability is literally omnipotence.

An full administrator of a system is not able to create something in it to which he has restricted access, but that doesn't mean he has not full control over that system.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

>Your picture is just a retarded interpretation of the omnipotence paradox which interprets that omnipotence has no limits and can defy logic, which obviously is inherently flawed. The idea that an entity is not omnipotent because its incapable to be incapable of doing something is flawed, being incapable of incapability is literally omnipotence.

Omnipotence is literally the ability to do ANYTHING. This includes raising the dead, curing the sick, turning water into booz, and a bunch other shit. As a result this includes impossible things as well like square circles, square rectangles, knowing all the digits of pi, ect.

Point is omnipotence in and of itself cannot exist because that would mean creating paradoxes. So if that can't exist then we can all reasonably conclude a god cannot exist which is defined to be omnipotent.

>impossible things
>square rectangles
Retarded tripfag.

>using logic to try to explain God's omnipotence
Got some bad news for you, tripfag.

>Omnipotence is literally the ability to do ANYTHING. This includes raising the dead, curing the sick, turning water into booz, and a bunch other shit. As a result this includes impossible things as well like square circles, square rectangles, knowing all the digits of pi, ect.

You mixed up a bunch of things that are physically possible and things that are not logically possible, your interpretation of omnipotence is intellectually dishonest. Nobody in their right mind would say that omnipotence includes illogical things like square circles. You cannot make an assumption that omnipotence defies logic and then claim it's not possible because it can be debunked by logic, you argument is self-defeating. You purposefully use a illogical definition of omnipotence because you know that otherwise your retarded claims would simply fall apart.

no u

If you deny that omnipotence is the ability to do anything (both possible and impossible) then you are denying many miracles like telepathically impregnating some sand niggress in the middle of nowhere.

>>>\x\

If you assume that omnipotence defies logic then you cannot debunk it using logic, can your nigger brain understand this basic fact or are you just here to pretend to be retarded?

If it defies logic then can't exist numbnuts.

Unless you can show me a square circle this conversation is over.

/cm/

You are a retard. Asking if God can create a rock so heavy he can't lift it is like asking if infinity can be bigger than itself.

It makes no logical sense, and of course God as the ultimate being cannot be even more infinite than infinity itself.

Your retarded definition of omnipotence doesn't exist, your failure to think logically has no impact on Gods existence whatsoever.

>You are a retard. Asking if God can create a rock so heavy he can't lift it is like asking if infinity can be bigger than itself.
>It makes no logical sense, and of course God as the ultimate being cannot be even more infinite than infinity itself.

see

>unlimited power
Having an unlimited source of power and energy still doesn't allow you to do things that are impossible.
You could've at least replied to the person who is actually having a conversation with you instead of my tripfag meme.

Impregnating a sand niggress in the middle of nowhere is very much possible by simply using some of your unlimited energy to create a sperm cell at the right location.

Do you really think that we as humans are qualified to assert that something is or isn't possible? Logic is a very pure science but it's still a human contraption.

>Your job is to entertain God.
He's talked before about earth is designed to produce soap operas

You fail basic reading comprehension, nigger. What defies logic is your question in the first place, not God. Your weak attack is something that has been dismantled hundreds of years ago by Aquinas. You die, CIA nigger.

>You fail basic reading comprehension, nigger. What defies logic is your question in the first place, not God. Your weak attack is something that has been dismantled hundreds of years ago by Aquinas. You die, CIA nigger.
10/10

That gave me a good laugh.

>out of arguments
>has to resort to posting memes for damage control

>believes in fairy tales
mate, i AM laffin

Oh shit, you were actually serious?

I can't breathe.

This has nothing to do with believing or not believing in god.
It has everything to do with calling out a retarded tripfag on their flawed logic.

You still didn't reply to

Any video of what happened to Bird? Did Terry really lose his shit?

I'll bite, what you're saying is GOD is incapable of doing impossible things therefore he is not all powerful.

"God" may just be a scientist who created a universe inside some computer or shit which makes some sense at least.

underrated

>"God" may just be a scientist who created a universe inside some computer or shit which makes some sense at least.
Let's go with that. That scientist is omnipotent in the context of the simulation.
They are able to change anything within the rules they specified for the simulation. Those are the "possible" things.
They are also able to change the very rules of simulation and make things that were previously impossible possible.

Your simulated logic doesn't apply to god. Your whole argument is relying on the assumption that god is limited by the rules of logic that humans have created.

i love when people use my pics

What you're saying doesn't make sense, even in simulations things like square circles cannot exist.

Even worse you agreeing with me means you accept there is no god since you now accept we could just be a simulation.

>"God" may just be a scientist who created a universe inside some computer or shit which makes some sense at least.

No, he may not. God is not some "guy", God is the cosmic principle that defines being itself. It doesn't matter if you believe in "simulation" or whatever, God still exists as the ultimate reality, he isn't some "scientist" in the real universe. This is what you're unable to comprehend, that God can't be just anything, He is a very precisely defined being with a very specific role and if He was anything else he wouldn't be God.

>even in simulations things like square circles cannot exist
You cannot comprehend a concept such as a square circle right now but there's no reason why a god couldn't introduce something that would make square circles possible.

>there is no god since you now accept we could just be a simulation
From within the simulation that scientist is equivalent to a god. You need to have a reference point.
You seem to be trying to define god with god itself being the reference point. That obviously can't work.

>No, he may not. God is not some "guy", God is the cosmic principle that defines being itself. It doesn't matter if you believe in "simulation" or whatever, God still exists as the ultimate reality, he isn't some "scientist" in the real universe. This is what you're unable to comprehend, that God can't be just anything, He is a very precisely defined being with a very specific role and if He was anything else he wouldn't be God.
Exactly, he's another square circle. He exist as something we dream up trying to understand other things around. Nobody knows how this universe was created or if it's a simulation.

Brb redefining god as the entirety of existence + universe in some vague philosophy to defeat anti religious viewpoints by making my view of god not religious.

Didn't read. Fuck of pissphone.

Wassup clown. Haven't seen you around much on Sup Forums. Where have you been, in jail?

Stupid CIA/MIT/GNU niggers does not even know what square circle is.

>Exactly, he's another square circle. He exist as something we dream up trying to understand other things around. Nobody knows how this universe was created or if it's a simulation.
No, you dumbass nigger, you fail to understand written text again.

God is the ultimate being, that's what he is, he cannot be anything else, if he did not exist, nothing else could exist either. There is either God, and everything else, or there is nothing at all. It's not a question or a topic for discussion, it's simple logic.

>No, you dumbass nigger, you fail to understand written text again.
>God is the ultimate being, that's what he is, he cannot be anything else, if he did not exist, nothing else could exist either. There is either God, and everything else, or there is nothing at all. It's not a question or a topic for discussion, it's simple logic.
Whatever you say, Terry.

yo, are you on telegram?

I almost managed to get the tripfag to understand what I'm talking about and then you showed up with your retarded religious god arguments.

Working. :(
Savings was getting low.

Why did he do this? How do you know?

There can be no other God than religious God, nigger. If you want to redefine God as some cyber-demon or scientist from alternate reality or whatever dumbass shit you new age niggers came up with, stay in /x/ or your local scientology club, and leave philosophy, teology, and logic to adults.

Good to hear that you lazy piece of shit. You can't have your cake and eat it too, you know?

I'm not lazy I just do the bare minimum to maintain my lifestyle.

Seriously, what happened to the bird? I thought he liked the bird.

>I'm not lazy
>I just do the bare minimum to maintain my lifestyle.

he stomped it to death. he liked the other bird, he hated that bird

Did he call the bird he liked bird too? I find it strange he doesn't call his pets by their name, just bird, cat and dog.

I can never understand how we inhumanely slaughter animals yet we just put criminals to sleep.

I'm not a veganfag and I'll keep chowing down on chicken burritos and fried chicken but is it really too much trouble to give chickens on death row their final meals and just put them to sleep with gas before cutting them up?

Percival. People call theit pets "cat" and "bird all the time, user.

too expensive

SKKKKRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMPS.

that costs money though

Percival, the other one was called Tomorrow I think

The are several TOS videos where Terry can be herd threatening Berd with physical violence, and actually attempting said violence. Berd contacted me privately, and in tears told me Terry had told him he, Terry, told Berd off-camera that he would die before the end of the week. I told Berd that Terry loved him, and that Terry just needed to get some sleep. Berd told me Terry was a CIA nigger and as such, he was capable of murder. I didn't listen to Berd, and now he's dead. I have contacted the American Association of Avian Rights who are planning to file suite against Terry, and seek a criminal bird slaughter conviction.

He didn't call it bird, he called it Berd. :^)

Why doesn't Terry have an animu avatar yet?

Is bipolar disorder some kind of brain superpower? It made this fucking guy write a motherfucking operating system

God must have told him to kill Berd.

>some kind of brain superpower?
It's called a redpill, user.

shut the fuck up and stop derailing the thread you fucking cia nigger

>I'm not a veganfag
No, you're just less of a man. A weak one at that. I'm sorry you feel the pressure of the majority which makes you feel as if you must conform through your comments. Fucking cowards.

Have you tried simply asking God?
Make an offering and talk to Him.