pastebin.com/33S1gVkG
>Keyset wiki
keypuller.com

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7gs6CS88NtQ
amazon.com/gp/product/B01K9CNIWK/
massdrop.com/buy/massdrop-x-jessica-gmk-plum-custom-keycap-set
aliexpress.com/store/product/Hhkb-mechanical-keyboard-kit-anode-aluminum-cnc-custom-cherry-shaft-with-light/2230037_32719978752.html
s.aliexpress.com/3UbIJZja
amazon.com/DREVO-Tyrfing-Backlit-Mechanical-Keyboard/dp/B01N4A2IGN/
modelfkeyboards.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who GMK Coniferous?

Fuck razer

Oh rad, the artist googled how a follower works.

Is that supposed to go on space? lol

Does anyone get spring vibration on topres? I feel a weird vibrating sensation every time I release the key, and its worse on stabilized keys.

So I'm a FUCKINGLEAF, looking for a non-meme 10-keyless cherry brown keyboard and also a numpad. Any suggestions?

is it worth buying a brown switch flico off of Amazon?

kek

The fact that is set is designed to fellate the US Army but is made by a Chinese dude is really funny to me.

Waiting for tada68 to arrive in post from China.
Cut my life into pieces

Varmilo VA87M from Doyu Studio and a Varmilo numpad off aliexpress

is there a truly soundless mech keyboard for under $60? i've asked on reddit but those fuckers suggested one that's loud as shit and i returned it.

>truly soundless mech keyboard
I doubt such a thing even exists but maybe something with Matias Quiet Click switches will be as close as you can get.

like as soundless as my laptop keyboard tier. it's basically a kitten whisper

youtube.com/watch?v=7gs6CS88NtQ

My Anne Pro has been in Denver all weekend. It's so close I can smell the stale cigarette smoke from the Chinese warehouse.

amazon.com/gp/product/B01K9CNIWK/

+ 6VDJXI9J coupon

$34.99 -> $26.99

How comfy is this keyboard?

massdrop.com/buy/massdrop-x-jessica-gmk-plum-custom-keycap-set

1000 people are paying $120 for keycaps... i went into the wrong profession

kek

Keycaps are not a huge market m8. You only get numbers like that on the most popular sets.

Or if you're a gril

aliexpress.com/store/product/Hhkb-mechanical-keyboard-kit-anode-aluminum-cnc-custom-cherry-shaft-with-light/2230037_32719978752.html
>79.90 for gateron clears on an HHKB like keyboard
Why shouldn't I get this?
Either this or the Anne PRO for me, in any case. On one hand, the Anne PRO has backlighting. On the other ahnd, it has backlighting.

:^)

Dubai-prince tier gold-theme.
Kitsch.

HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE GLORIOUS US MILITARY

I OUGHTA HOO-AH YOUR ASS RIGHT NOW, WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT

Ducky has some nice TKLs, you might have to shop around for browns. Also they mostly have doubleshot high quality keycaps
Coolermaster uses a decent OEM (costar) on their Rapid series. Look into the Rapid-i and a decent set of aftermarket keycaps if you don't like the stock ones.
Varmilo is very high quality, but pretty expensive as well.

extremely aesthetically unpleasing color scheme

Where all the pastel keysets at? I'm sick of everything being either grey or high saturation colours.

GMK 9009

Chink keyboard under 90€ that doesn't have shitty keycaps font by default?

Silenced topre or Matias quiet click are both quiter then rubber dome keyboards

>renders
oh no

Agreed, but not only that, heavy springs tend to prevent bottoming out, which further reduces noise

Eh, QC is about on par with the average dome + membrane board.

>ruined my 4th unicomp by spilling beer on it
>the previous 3 died the same way
RIP

I eat and drink around my keyboard(s) all the time and the most I ever spilled on any of them was a few drops of milk. Maybe you shouldn't use your keyboard as a cup-holder for your beer.

You'd think someone would learn after the third time, but I guess that doesn't apply to frog posters.

just put your cups/glasses/bottles to the side and not in front of you
I learned my lesson after spilling coffee and almost frying my pc

all you have to do is quit being retarded

eurocuck here
Once bought a ducky shine 5 after getting advised here
I'd like to buy another mechanical keyboard off of amazon ( shorter waiting times ), what would you reccomend for 200 euroshekels ?

forgot to say I'd like something like the cherry mx blues

You've already got a high end keyboard, why bother with another? If you want get something unique like a Unicomp or a cheap Topre. If you want to stick with cherry mx then there are hundreds of options. Maybe a Leopold with those thicc cherry profile PBT keycaps

All day

So ye want something clicky? What size / layout are you interested in?

how hard is building your own keyboard?

i want to try building a 60%

Just signed up

Its like legos m8. All the parts fit nicely together and the soldering is piss easy. You dont have to solder the switches if you get a mounting plate, but you should. You can program the keyboard by using the thousands of different tools online

what switches should i look for if I like blues but wish there was less resistance? Like, I love the tactile feel but wish the keys were a bit lighter
Should i look at something like gaterons or mattias or something of the sort?

Magicforce 82 key or Ajazz ak33?

Wimp

nice

;^)

Matias switches are slightly heavier then blues, and the lightest clicky switch made by gaterons is a clone of cherry blues. If you want you can get something like a cherry g80 with PCB mount switches for like 30 bucks used then replace the springs with a lighter variant. If you don't like the look of cherry keyboards then you can get anything else as long as its PCB mount

Magicforce has a lot more options if you get it from massdrop.

Yeah that's the one I was looking at. Do you know if their boards are solid?

I've heard good things about the Magicforce 68, no real reason to believe this one is any different.

Considering getting it myself too, I could use a second board that's a little quieter. Anyone know if Gateron Browns are the quiet/tacticle combo like the Cherry Browns?

For a chinese keyboard they are definitely one of the better ones out there. The font on their keycaps is hit or miss, but that's something that can be replaced. The magicforce 68 is a great 65% keyboard so I don't think the 82 key version will be that much different

>Anyone know if Gateron Browns are the quiet/tacticle combo like the Cherry Browns?
why do people keep falling for this meme. The loudest part of the switch is the sound of bottoming out, which can be reduced if you don't get a keyboard with a floating design like magicforce and razer. Having thicker keycaps and some o-rings will also help make it even more quieter.

Thanks guys, will probs pick it up now!

I have blues now, with O-rings, and I can type without bottoming out. The only sound it still makes is the click, not the clack. This sound is too loud for an office (at least one where not everyone wears headphones) so I want to try something quieter. Does that chart you show include the sound of bottoming out?

>Does that chart you show include the sound of bottoming out?
I guess browns are naturally louder then blues according to that chart, or maybe its just that razer uses thin keycaps and a floating design that results in their keyboards being louder when you bottom out.
If you want quiet just get a keyboard with matias quiet click

I'm on a fairly tight budget so I'm not going for the Matias.

Also I hear absolutely everywhere else that the browns are quieter than the blues, and that this still counts for Gaterons. So I'm kind of skeptical of that chart. If it turns out to be necessary I'll mod it with a sound dampening mat.

I made the mistake of attempting to convey sarcasim on the internet. What I should have said is that if you do buy the magicforce don't expect it to be quiter and that its about as loud as the razer keyboard with browns since they share the same design

Just bought a 610 Brown for 60 eurodollars. Did I make a bad purchase ? Good azerty layouts are rare so I didn't have many choices.

>azerty layouts
I feel your pain. I just gave up and learned to type qwerty.

What have I done, I just spent $200+ dollars on a $130 keyboard!!!

What was it that put you over? Shipping or keycaps

I should clarify, I bought a case and keycaps.

I have spent 35$ on a chinkboard and don't plan to spend more.

The $156.75 keycaps....

I can't use "é", "è" on normal layouts, and they are often used in my mother tongue. Should I buy orings to dampen the sounds of the brown switches ? It's my first mech keyboard so I don't know if they would be useful. Do they degrade over time ?

>can't use "é", "è"
I use a compose key for those, but I usually type English anyway.
>Should I buy orings
Yes, if you bottom out while typing. Give it a try without o-rings and see if the sound bothers you.
>Do they degrade over time ?
I've had mine for ~18 months, still fine.

KUL-87 ES from elite keyboards

Thank you user. Do you have any link to buy orings ? ebay has high prices (10€ for 150 rubber orings is ridiculous when it's not worth more than 2€)

Riddle me this ffs
What's the difference between these from Ali Express
Ikbc poker mini 60%
Ikbc poker upgrading edition?!

>based razer killing off the F spam in chat by making the F key heavier

are you looking in the right place. Ebay has 120 for about a buck

Can anyone give me some advice on this keyboard ?
Looks like it's pretty good for the price.
Since the switches are not labeled I wonder how much time they'll hold up.

Do you have a link user ?

would a 9mm AR be a good first gun for a shootless noguns? How much would it cost to get something comparable to that?

Heck yeah, if that's your budget and brown is what you want. Probably be a good idea to expect to replace the keycaps when they shine up tho. I've been pleased as punch.

That said, there's nothing wrong with Ducky!

Not a good choice for firsties, no. High recoil, much filth and smoke because direct blowback, much fiddling to get working right, and 9mm is ballistically impotent from a 16" barrel (It's meant for 4-5"). 5.56 a best.

What does /mkg/ think of this one?

HOW
the fug do I get a leopold on sale

shit is the only layout I appreciate

Found this (Danish ISO version of Apple Extended II). Dunno if it works, and I don't know how to test without buying a $40 adapter from ADB to USB.
What do.
It has some alps switches, but I dunno which. I don't know anything about alps.

Those are some nice keys

So with the VA68M up on memedrop, I'm considering buying one since I miss having dedicated arrow keys on my Pok3r.
Anybody have good/bad experiences with them?
Considering doing gateron switches too.

Fug, forgot picture.
I did some further research, and it's cream damped alps. It's a 1989 model.

i agree, razer keyboards are utter giga-shit,

Nice trips and nice ABS spacebar. You can make an adapter yourself for like 20 bucks if you don't mind splicing some cables. There are plenty of guides and documentation online. I'd recommed you check deskthority, that way if you have more questions some one there who made those adapters could help you

>nice ABS spacebar.
I know right. Weird that everything else is PBT but the spacebar is shitty ABS.
And I don't have the tools nor the will to build an adapter myself. And I don't even know if the keyboard works anyway. How do I test if it works if I can't plug it in anywhere.

Thank you, but look at the "Home" button, it printed a bit faded.
Also look at the "||" symbol, it's cut in half. Otherwise they are THICC and sound nice bottomed out.

At least is looks like it has a standard bottom row. I don't really like the floating switch design or the height of oem keycaps personally.
They are pretty cheap on mechanicalkeyboards.com , the 750r goes for 115. You are not going to get them cheaper than that. Lots of places make tenkeyless boards, it is not exactly a rare layout.
Can't test it without plugging it in. Buy an adapter if you want to use it or just sell it, someone will buy it for the switches. It is very likely that it works unless it is obviously damaged.

Does this really have Cherry MX switches?
s.aliexpress.com/3UbIJZja
(from AliExpress Android)

lookin for a good cherry blues, metal keyboard maybe
i looked at those corsair ones but they're not really good form also discontinued from the looks of it

Wait why am I so retarded
Forgot the link:
amazon.com/DREVO-Tyrfing-Backlit-Mechanical-Keyboard/dp/B01N4A2IGN/

where can I cop model F or a model F reproduction these days?

modelfkeyboards.com/

anybody here actually bought from there?

Those are nice but pad printed

was looking for a keyboard that comes with PBT by default