Police who staged a mock attack featuring a bomber shouting "Allahu Akbar" have been forced to apologise for racial...

>Police who staged a mock attack featuring a bomber shouting "Allahu Akbar" have been forced to apologise for racial stereotyping.
>not linked to any specific terror threat
>"a terrorist can be anyone"
>"we need to move away from stereotypes"

What would be the response if this happened in your cunt?

>racial stereotyping
What race are Muslims?

>What would be the response if this happened in your cunt?
President would personally punch them in the jaw and then say "Never do it again" with a demonic voice.

You're getting fucking pathethic, UK. Apologising for a fucking mock blast, jesus fucking christ.

>Muslims
>Race

Arab, black or poo colored

Just another day in the United Cuckdom

I don't even have the energy to type as many As and Hs as I would need to convey the appropriate amount of laughter and derision

>muslims
>human

i used to defend my country on Sup Forums but now i just want out desu

Here's what's gonna happen.

UK policemen are still gonna gun down BR students out of fear of them being suicide bombers, males age 14-60 with vaguely middle eastern traits such as dark hair and brown eyes are still gonna be "randomly" taken aside padded up and down in airports despite the metal detector catching fuck all, their luggage not being suspicious and complying entirely with the directions provided.

That said, shit like in the OP is still retarded and hilariously pathetic though.

We've had shit like that here, nobody seemed to care

Here's what's going to happen:
More an more people doing the things you've listed will be muslims themselves due to pressure from politicians.

t. Arab rapefugee

So this was planned exercice, but the police made a mistake of calling out *mudslime_nonsense* and this got him the shames?

Rightfully so. "Allahu ackbar" is a stereotype used to shame native British Muslims. Who gives a fuck if someone is Muslim anyway?

You guys blow everything way out of proportion.

Been there, done that

indianexpress.com/article/india/gujarat/gujarat-cops-make-dummy-terrorists-shout-pro-islamic-slogan-during-mock-drill/

yeah I guess, being protective of your citizens should be of low priority and instead, they should give the poor woman and children running from the war more benefits, that way they will never blow up no one :)

It's moments like this that I lose any remaining faith I may have had in our species

probably the same, it would probably be followed with a advert full of brown people that aren't even muslims and some retarded attention whore who just converted to islam for the video saying they aren't terrorists. everyone would cry because of the heroism.

They were trying to make it as realistic as possible. At the moment, an attack orchestrated or inspired by the Daesh would be the most likely attack to happen on mainland Britain. I think an IRA attack is a bit more likely in Northern Ireland. Sure an attack by the IRA, Christian or Jewish extremists, or even Cornish Nationalists is possible, but the chance of anything other than an Islamic extremist attack happening is low.
We've seen in the past multiple times that in Islamic extremist attacks, the phrase "Allah Ackbar" is used.
If they were trying to make it as realistic as possible, I think they were justified in using "Allah Ackbar"

Rasheed

I'm actually Danish, I just ended up being lucky enough to look like a dunecoon. I've got Moroccans telling me I look more like a sandnigger than they do. Police and airport security repeatedly treats me accordingly too, though I rarely have any actual problems with them becasue I'm not a shithead.

My only gripe is when they try to tell me I'm being "randomly" selected to have my time wasted. Should just stop lying to my face and tell me it's because judging from my looks there's a 90% increased chance that I'll blow myself upor some other stupid bullshit. And it even makes sense, they're a lot more likely to catch actual terrorists this way than if they wasted their time fondling every blonde blue eyed dude who walks through. But no, he has to lie even though we both know it's bullshit so some thinskinned faggot in the line behind me won't start crying tears about racism and white privilege. It's more insulting than the fact that I'm repeatedly judged in advance and having my time wasted.

>apologise for racial steraotypes
West is kill.

t. United Caliphate

a bastared and a son of a whore is what you are

How can anyone deny that the West deserves to die for being so weak? We deserve death, and a just god will give us it.

>black or poo
thats mostly christian

t. Abdullah al jabari aziz

Political correctness at work again. We have to deny the objective reality that the terrorist threat is Muslim because it might offend someone's feelings. This makes me really fucking angry

>PC gone too far

but in reality, if you ever hear anybody yell

>ALLAHU ACKBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your day is about to get much worse

>bastard
100% right, though I know what you're implying, but I have my dad's fucked up lower jaw.

Someone post this on the BBC

Assuming OP's page has comments on