Guy discovers 0-day exploit in IE and Edge

>guy discovers 0-day exploit in IE and Edge
>Google notifies Microsoft
>being a good sport give Microsoft 90 days (NINETY) to fix it
>Microsoft decides the time is better spent with cocaine and hookers paid for with the income from their newly gained botnet adware features
>90 days later
>still not fixed
>Microsoft users don't care
>because muh games and """AutoCAD""" über alles
You can't make this up :^)

tech.slashdot.org/story/17/02/26/2119246/google-discloses-yet-another-new-unpatched-microsoft-vulnerability-in-edgeie

Note that if the Linux kernel, Chromium or Mozilla took 90 days to fix a remote exploitable vulnerability, the world would be on fire.
Nobody as much as shrugs anymore because this is the modus operandi for Microsoft.

Who cares? Nobody even uses IE or Edge besides old people waiting to get hacked.

they dont need i.e. exploits, just spent an hour uninstalling millions of adware programs on a relatives computer because rejeev called from microsoft india warning them they had a wirus installed and they fell for it

Jokes on them. I use Chrome in Windows 7.

>Chrome
>Windows

user, you're the joke.

With all the telemetry shit in Win10 it's full of security holes anyway.

doens't matter
one word
video games

Nobody uses IE or edge
sage

>Note that if the Linux kernel, Chromium or Mozilla took 90 days to fix a remote exploitable vulnerability, the world would be on fire.
Wait what? This happens regularly with every software vendor. If you've been paying attention, we've had dozens of threads like this for all of those that you've mentioned in the past half year.

Name one Linux kernel flaw that took over 90 days between getting discovered and being fixed.

Can windows users actually open this article? Or is it censored for them as well.

Go look at the bug tracker, you'll find more than you can shake a stick at.

Name one.

no games

I've been waiting for years for that one to get fixed.

Gas yourself reddit shill

but edge is the fastestest brawsah

You know it's still vulnerable, right now.

great fucking directx font rendering

>using the smiley with a carat nose

Linux is more secure than windows