Is antisemitism a thing in your country?

Is antisemitism a thing in your country?

what the fuck komshi
merchants are top tier lads

>Laos
>Pollster: What are your views of Jewish people
>Laotian: Literally who?
>Pollster: Good goy

>0.2%

>1/5th-1/4th of the Germany population is anti-semetic
this feels very surprising

No, no, delete

no

Greece is based as fuck. I had no idea.

>Isralel
>Data N/A

FUGGEN JOOS :DDDDD

Why do North Koreans hate Jews?

Quite outdated map, I'd say. My country should be black, in all seriousness. Everyone here hates immigrants. Me personaly? I don't mind them, have never met one.

>Immigrants

read again

SWEDEN
YES

what is this map
on google i only find info about 2014 fifa world cup?

That's South Korea friend

antisemitism you dumb goy

Since you have a problem with reading between lines, I'll explain it to you like for a 4 year old. if every single person in my country hates immigrants (sure, not every single one, but let say 90 %), then yes, a lot of them are anti-Semites.

Who would have thought.

>dat Fronce

Don't even know if nazis or muslims...or jews

Poland seems eager to finish off the few that are left.

there are no jews here, but calling someone one is insult

no

lier

>trusting anything some random guy posts on here without checking
hownew.ru

With your current goverment? KEKd. If anything, you are a very representation of what antisemitism means.

I doubt the majority of portuguese people even know the difference between a jew and a muslim.

I've only met one here: my neighbor. He's a great person and a very industrious man. He's not orthodox or anything. In fact, I assume he's not religious at all, but he's certainly ethnically jewish. He has the surname and most of his family is jewish as well. His wife isn't, though.

Nah.

Not really. The jew association is not very well seen (because they're whinging interfering arrogant shits, not because they're jews), but there's no real hating on individual jews.
I might be biased from having had an israeli gf tho.

You fool, they worship USA and you can't do it if you openly don't like Jews.

Typical Pole don't trust Jews so american scientists classify it as an antisemitism.

We just hate Israel government bullying Palis

How so?

>Typical Pole don't trust Jews

So you don't trust yourself, or? I thought 99 % percent of the Polish population is Jewish.

>I thought 99 % percent of the Polish population is Jewish.
I thought 99 % percent of the Czech population is German, Pepik.

"anti-semetism" is so low in Sweden because the muslims have made them move back to Israel lmao, save us please.

>Pepik

You can act superior with me all you want, the fact remains jews and immigrants aren't the same thing.

According to last years' statistics only 747 Jews live here, so no wonder I've never met one. That's like one Jew in a crowd of 7000.

>*doesn't
We don't trust ourself too, that's true

i'm surprised the US is even at 9%. i don't think i've ever met someone (openly) anti-Semitic

Only among poor trashy people

yes

Both!

Well, it depends. I would say it goes hand in hand. If someone really hates the Jews, there is a really hight probability he's going to hate sand-niggers either.

You've never been to the south then.

That's because you're white

When you know how they define if a country is antisemite or not, you'll laugh.

For example agreeing that jews are over represented in the media makes you an antisemite.

nah

Don't worry, sooner than later they are going to have moved you too, somewhere. Also, sending my regards to Sultan Carl XVI

Literally the huge majority of antisemitic activists here are muslims with their Zionist conspiracy paranoia where them are the "good side" with absolutly no defaults and always right.

Israelis are actually bro-tier jews, the bad jews are americans jews from the diaspora, who actually aren't even zionists.