Japan is America's first and best line of defense in the Asia-Pacific region against an aggressively expansionist China

>Japan is America's first and best line of defense in the Asia-Pacific region against an aggressively expansionist China

>Americans still don't think the Japanese people deserve an apology for the atomic bombings and the firebombings of other Japanese civilian centers - all of which were ostensibly war crimes that targeted mostly women and children (the same crimes for which the Allies would later execute German and Japanese generals)

Why does America still treat Japan like a hostile enemy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Rabe
youtube.com/watch?v=fp4uZ40G_oM
youtube.com/watch?v=3fIAzl4-Jq8
latimes.com/world/asia/la-na-japan-hiroshima-apology-20160429-story.html
nytimes.com/2016/05/11/us/politics/obama-hiroshima-visit.html?_r=0&referer=https://www.google.com/
eccentricculinary.com/the-great-sushi-craze-of-1905-part-1/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck japan

>aggressively expansionist China
Is this a thing?
I know they are expanding to Africa, but completely business related

we like each other though? we buy up all their shit and our military is constantly in their sea

besides, they know they deserved to be nuked

>our nigger troops regularly rape their kids and our planes constantly make a lot of noise, and sometimes we even smuggle nuclear weapons in their country despite it being expressly forbidden

Yeah, truly an ungrateful bunch, those Japs.

>aggressively expansionist China

?

haha kys losère

They are invading sea area

Another salty bailed out by the US country.

Why does a nation who sided with Hitler deserve an apology?

B-but dey wuz good boys and sheit. They dindu nuffin

How does one invade "sea area"?

>Rape of Nanking
>Sandakan Death March
>Bataan Death March
>The Bangka Island Massacre
>Unit 731
>Comfort Women

Don't ask for another country to apologize for a country who deserves it not

The USA loves japan more than any other white people

NIPPON FOREVER

>that logic
no country has the right to ask for an apology

Chinese Han took native's forest, burned it, made fields and said "China is all our territory".
Han started to live in richest soil area so they don't need sea area.
People in forest escaped to islands.
Island's people don't have enough soil so they have to eat sea food.

Then Chinese Han started to take sea resorces and expel native fisherman.

This is invading

When they pull shit like this

Sure. Compensation for warcrimes and recognition of unbiased history is mandatory, though

You know Japan and Han KMT fought
Then KMT wanted US weapons and money to beat Japan. US wanted Asian economic colony.
So they made many propaganda.

before 1937, KMT and Communist Party fought many times in Nanjing

in 1937
Japan won in Nanjing against 100,000 KMT
German priest said no pubric was killed by Japanese army in his diary.

in 1938
US reserchers looked for bone around Nanjing for propaganda.
Then they said 20,000 were killed by Japanese.
But that was not so seriously accepted.

from 1937 to 1945
KMT said nothing about Nanjing though they made numerous propagandas about other war and victims. US used those propagandas too.

Suddenly KMT said Japanese killed 300,000 in Nanjing

KMT leader Chiang Kai-shek accepted Nanking was lie

now
Communist Party say Japan killed 300,000

Nanjing ended as a lie between Japan and KMT.
Only outsiders are still complaining.

I don't know where you are getting this information but let me tell you: the body count was the last thing we care about.

The things you fags did to civilians who are mostly women, children, and elderly would make even a Sup Forumstard ill

>occupyer doesn't give a shit about the country it occupies
no shit

Death March
US broke our ships which contained many food.
Then we had no food so someone died.

In fact, many Japanese soldiers died by hunger too.

But there's nothing that makes that technically wrong if they have sovereignty over the islands.

Is Britain evil and awful for owning the Falklands nearly the entire world away from their home island?

>starvation was the cause of deaths in the Death March

Uhhhhhhhh.........????? does anyone remember a little thing that happend called PEARL HARBOR???

I think that it's good that Obama is visiting Hiroshima, but he shouldn't fucking apologize for it. More along the lines of "Although our past was tragic, we can look to our future" or some bullshit like that. Apology would be bullshit desu

>P-P-Please, de-de-delete this post! I can't face the truth anymore!

Nanking was so bad a nazi had to tell the japs to fucking chill en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Rabe

If Japanese people are good ones, then American must confront the fact that they're savage scums who dropped atomic bomb on such good people.

'America is great and justice', as long as Americans stick this childish bullshit, they will never stop demonizing others.

I remember it was a heinous and cowardly suicide attack against a military target.

>The Bangka Island Massacre
>Unit 731

Chinese Han have never stopped torture in all their history.
Torture is worst crime against humanity because torture is most painful.
youtube.com/watch?v=fp4uZ40G_oM

That doesn't change the fact that Japan did those things. You were fucking evil

>all these butthurt japs

You wanted a fight. And by God, you got one.

>he thinks that torture is equivalent to HUMAN EXPERIMENTS

We'd nuke china too, but they don't live on a sliver of land and we'd lose all our jerbs

It's funny how sensitive anglos are to war out on their isolated safe islands. Continental Europe had events like 9/11 or Pearl Harbor every day in their wars and they always had wars.
I am pretty sure 9/11 irreversibly broke any measly spirit America had.

>It's a Japanese war crime denial thread
Two nukes weren't enough you filthy fucking jap.

Other reason?

He shouldn't be visiting at all.

that's because yanks are special snowflakes.

Do you know what the word "ostensibly" means, or did you just think it looked impressive?

Gee, I don't know

shut the fuck up you total autist
no one want to see your spam any more

its universally apparent that 9/11 massively increased unity and patriotism here

what's really broken is your asshole from taking somalian rapedick every night

look who's salty...

Propaganda is clearly more important than photo

youtube.com/watch?v=3fIAzl4-Jq8

hes correct though. 9/11 shocked the americans, but it certainly didnt demoralise them. the opposite in fact.

>hostile enemy
because so is Japan

>what aboutism

every fucking thread.

>>America is Japan's first and best line of defense in the Asia-Pacific region against an aggressively expansionist China

Fixed that for you.

US prisoner don't have any wound.
Japanese torture can't kill a baby.

>Another salty bailed out by the US country
I'm from PA, merely on vacation in Europe.
And those Japs REALLY are pissed at our troops deployed there.

Then what the fuck were Japan doing then? You can't deny they were the aggressors. They were the bad guys no matter what.

You see
People wouldn't have a problem if China was responsible.
But they'll burn the world to the ground if it means it'll make them a couple bucks

>bamboozled by sesquipedlians
kek

so what? how is this related to ww2 warcrime of japan?
as far as I know, even a simple communication is too difficult for you. you should just leave this place seriously.

There is a saying, it is crude, but I think you will appreciate it as you exhibit a rare trait of being Direct and blunt, which is a form of honesty.

"Tell me when your shit doesn't stink."

Tell me when you have also done no wrong, or can be above anyone else in a given situation.

Every country of any merit has committed significant atrocities in this world, yet they are often the work of a previous generation. I will not be held accountable for the sins of our fathers, and nor should you.

The name Japan, the name America, these are inherited from countries and ideals that barely exist in the form they were founded, changing even more so each day we move forward.

>thinking ANY apology should be given for war

you're a shit

You mean whites kicked local people?
Where is Japanese?

Japanese are white. It's why all the other asian nations hate you.

Torture is worst.
You don't blame Han or other but try to expel Japanese.

>cant even recognize their own hats and guns

Japan was a crazy dog? fuck you bitch. I still won't hesitate to fight with you bitch as long as you stand in my way. just leave us, you bitch.

Did the Iraq war and the violations of civil liberties undertaken by security services to combat terror massively increase unity and patriotism in America though?

Yes it did Sven.
Americans are more patriotic than ever. Just because your shitstain of a country is so brain-washed into thinking that not bending over to get fucked my immigrates is racist doesn't mean everyone else does.

the sooner america withdraws from the world and China/Russia take over, and the US is an isolated super fortress where we only focus on our wellbeing the better
t
b
h

They are using an Arisaka Type 38 rifle - exclusively Japanese.
Go figure

latimes.com/world/asia/la-na-japan-hiroshima-apology-20160429-story.html

the japanese govt doesn't even WANT an apology.
one of they reasons being that then they'd have to own up to all their own war crimes.

>You don't blame Han or other but try to expel Japanese.
Of course not. It's not the topics.
I said you gtfo not because you are japanese, but because you are mentally retarded so can't construct a coherent dialogue with others.

We have not forgotten. We do not deny our actions.
Obama is visiting
nytimes.com/2016/05/11/us/politics/obama-hiroshima-visit.html?_r=0&referer=https://www.google.com/

But they don't have sovereignty over those islands. Everyone used those islands back in the day so Chinars historical claim is BS. Brits live on the Falklands which makes it an entirely different issue.

Actually yes. Too bad, I liked being able to use whatever encryption I want for my programming

The issue with your complaint is that you have this flawed view that the people of today's Japan are the same Japanese people of 70-100 years ago. They are not.

Genetically, they are. Culturally however, they might as well have been on opposite sides of the globe from one another. The Japanese people of the early to mid-20th century were brutal to their neighbors. They slaughtered innocent men, women, children, infants, and elderly citizens. They were even known for raping civilians to death and slicing the bellies of pregnant women. In fact, their senseless war crimes became so common that Japanese newspapers even had 'games' that would glorify soldiers who killed the most civilians in a given period of time.
That bomb was nothing but merciful on the Japanese people. It ended the war on the spot and essentially saved millions of lives on both sides of the conflict. In addition, it gave Japan an opportunity to become the economic powerhouse that it is today. Had we not dropped the bombs, Japan would have slaughtered more innocent people and more soldiers would have been killed. Not to mention the fact that we would not have given Japan the opportunity to get its shit together and become a major exporter of electronics, cars, etc.

TL;DR Fuck Japan. We should have dropped at least four more nukes

before that they were pretty good. America even loved the shit out of japan.
eccentricculinary.com/the-great-sushi-craze-of-1905-part-1/

I'd say after the Russo-Japanese War is when Japan became a violent power in the Pacific.

That victory gave the Japanese the morale to push onward and claim territory in China, Korea, and (later on) in S.E Asia.

Japan from 1915-1940 (approx) is what I'd say was Japan's violent era.