What do i do if the g900 feels uncomforable?

what do i do if the g900 feels uncomforable?

I need the mouse to be wireless but logitechs seem uncomfortable and ALL of them seem to have shitty wheels

what do?

Buy something else?

Just going out on a limb here

the question is what your recommendation is?

Find a G700. God tier mx shape

all logitech mice feel clunky to me. but my hands are pretty smol

I just dont understand why they seem so hit or miss on the scroll wheels

the 'click to make it infinite scroll' gimmick is awful somehow too

Just gonna have to settle with the shape of the G403/900. Logitech is the only legit wireless option for MLG420 competitive gaming.

Roccat is coming out with a wireless 3360 in april, but don't know if their wireless tech will be as good.

If you don't need perfect wireless there are a thousand other options. For MLG shit there's only logitech currently.

Infiniscroll is indispensible for me now that I'm used to it. Always miss it when dealing with other mice elsewhere.

I think i'll give this one a week to see if it grows on me since best buy has a fairly good return policy

if not i'll probably look into the 700 or whatever the other wireless logitech was, or failing that, whatever razer has

I found the G900 uncomfortable, as well, coming from my G602, but after a while, it was pretty easy to see that it was overall a superior mouse.

A G602 form factor with the G900 sensor would be Elder God tier

What if your limbs feel uncomfortable?

>Tfw the g900 felt comfortable to me and is the best mouse on the market.

I am sorry user. They made me a perfect mouse and fit it to my big hands. I am sorry I have big hands. I hope they fix the problem for you smaller handed people. The g900 is an awesome mouse for me and now I feel bad about the size of my hands limiting the market for everyone else :(

Hey Sup Forums, I have a quick question.
Why are mouse pad surfaces usually black when the point is to reflect the light back onto the sensor?

>Tfw g900 felt too smol for me

m320

is the g620 any good? i think it might be more /comfy/ than the g900 since the problem seems to be the ambidextrosity

LEFTIES GIT OUT REE

>G620
you mean G602?

Yeah, feels great. Really comfy, but a lower quality sensor than the G900. Not exactly noticeable for most people though, and the battery life is GOAT

yes, i meant the 602

shame about the sensor though, the 900 was the smoothest tracking i've ever seen on a mouse

>Suddenly I don't feel like Hagrid from Harry Potter trying to use a computer.

Congrats, you are the new Hagrid! I tip my hat to you, good sir. We need more big mice in the world.

Legit shit man. But if you can live with the still pretty darn good sensor on the G602, it's a great mouse, with unbeatable form factor and battery life

just rob a fucking computer store for a better mouse (razer ouroboros)

button are too sensitive, if you breath on them that click.

also its has no weight.

>ambidextrous
how about no
for which one

bow down to the master you shitty gaymer

>Mx master

I don't like my g700s personally. Should've tried it instead of buying it unseen. Because of my palm grip, I can only reach 2 of the 4 buttons on the side without regripping.

g900

Consider the frequencies in use.

Clearly mice use black light. Retard.