Do southern europeans have this kind of cheerleader-effect where individually they aren't that dark...

Do southern europeans have this kind of cheerleader-effect where individually they aren't that dark, but since darker hair/eyes are more common, when you put a bunch together everyone says "ALBERTO BARBOSA"?

the guy could pass for white, but not the girl

>when you put a bunch together everyone says "ALBERTO BARBOSA"?
No, i'm pretty sure that never happened in Southern Europe ever.

She isn't white. Is that what you think a white person looks like? I've seen Arabs lighter than her

tan doesn't make someone "not white"

When you spend your days looking at Mestizos, you forget what white people look like.

I mean if mestizos aren't white, she's not white. She looks about the same as a beaner

t. Albert McBarbouse

>a Mestizo looks the same as a Mediterranid
wew

She might be one or not (castiza), it's not possible to tell from a single photo
Lots of sudacas are immigrants in Iberia

Mediterranians have centuries of arab and african blood running through them. Why are you so defensive? Do you look like this brown woman?

First of all, the Mediterranean people in Europe do have some admixture from North Africa, but those aren't full on Sub-Saharan Africans. Look up Berbers. Mestizos are something completely different.

Second of all, I am not defensive as much as I think it's ironic that an American, living among so many other races for such a long period of time, would comment here. But really, you always do.

And third of all, no; I am much lighter skinned than the woman but I acknowledge that some people are tanned.

The guy however is literally the average Slovene male personified, though. Reminds me of me, actually.

Haven't you thought about the fact that there are beaner immigrants that have phisically no native American traits and they look just like pure Mediterraneans?? God Americans are so retarded. Mestizas don't look like the girl in op's picture at all (apart from the tanned skin).

No, they don't, also lay off the proxy João.

How is that ironic exactly? That's not irony.

I'm aware that Mestizos aren't Mediterranean or Berber. I'm saying their skin complexion is the same in my eyes.

You sound defensive because you are literally writing paragraphs shilling that this girl is white. While in many eyes, she wouldn't be considered white. Do you consider Greeks white? Turks?

North Africans are 20-25% genetically sub-Saharan though

Slovenes can look like that ?

That's a rather Portuguese look that guy has you know.

You can even find such phenotypes here among natives but rarely, usually we don't have such broad lips

It's like Europeans are somewhat close to each other.

Yeah, but there are extreme points in phenotypes, where the overlap is very low.
I think the biggest differences are between NW and SE (British Isles vs Greece) and SW and NE (Iberians vs Finns/Russians)
We're sitting quite in the middle, so you can find a good portion of types that pass in either extreme

Berbers are mostly Arabs, who just deny their arabness, don't them fool you..and there are Berbers such as the Tuareg who are various shades from dark to fair. Berbers aren't a race, it's a culture shared by many different ethnicities within Africa.