Linus

>linus
>not a spoiled child
Can't wait till he drills into a power supply line and kills himself.

>spoiled child doing want he wants
>sony exec said he could go up there

ok

>married with kids
>popular channel
>gives decent criticism as opposed to dicksucking every sponsor (which he does enough of in every damn video)

anyway ur a fag bitch

>DUDE STOP DEFENDING HIM U FAG BITCH

Fuck off retard.

I like how you included "married with kids 2as part of his credentials

Says a lot.

>as opposed to dicksucking every sponsor
>which he does enough of in every damn video
Well which one is it?

Why do we all hate him again?

gay

''''''''''''''''canadian''''''''''''''''

he's a fag

he's basically retarded when it comes to actually setting up technology

>anonymous
>with a tripcode
for what purpose

He's pretends to be the shit when in reality he's just a gaymer who gets paid off by the sponsor of the week.

His servers have backward ass RAID configs and use consumer hardware, but that doesn't matter because it still looks complicated to 12 year olds anyways.

Extreme computer building stunts that don't just challenge rationality but are genuinely unhelpful or at least a waste of eyeball time

>double dubs
check'd

I wonder how many fucking morons he's brainwashed with his purile behavior, I've met ten year olds with more common sense/maturity than him.

He's pretty much the poster boy for what YouTube success does to a person, destroys not only their ability create enjoyable content but their character also.

He's a very friendly character, and does good reviews. He has gained enough of a following to be granted free reviewing privelages because of the free promotion and exposure the technogy companies get from his videos.

Meanwhile, you're in the basement baiting other people in the basement like me.

My biggest issue with him is that he's starting to do dangerous stuff. It was all funny when he was frying motherboards but it's not funny when he's drilling into radiators. What's next? Is he going to start fucking around with power boxes or PSUs? Is he going to mod his gas pipes or fill the room with carbon monoxide? Don't know with this manchild.

>does good reviews
What is your baseline for good? Reading off google? Dude, the guy gives biased reviews and the products he does reviews are almost always given to him. Clear case of bias throughout his entire works.

Who cares what he does, at least he isn't posting on a Taiwanese image board.

I've never understood why people like you worship people simply because they were lucky in life. He didn't work hard to get where he is, countless other tech channels have put more effort in and aren't in the position he is.

His success was pure luck, and considering what his content has devolved into, clickbait trash he doesn't deserve anyone's respect.

Really ? To be honest I haven't watched any of his reviews in the past 3 years because I I know how to google

If he's shilling then he's a massive faggot

A lot of success is attributed to being at the right place in the right time, why weren't you in the right place?

>liking reviews = worshipping content
>you can't like someone that's priviledged!!

go away tumblr, nobody gives a shit that he was lucky, plenty of people have struck lucky and contributed to the world, and that's good. go be poor somewhere else.

Adults without children are subhuman user.

>If he's shilling then he's a massive faggot
He's an big Intel and Nvidia shill. All he does is shill all day erryday. He tells us when his reviews are sponsored, but the products he chooses to review are clearly from his sponsors and other companies that want their products on the next video. Why do you think he has a warehouse full of free shit? It's because those companies want him to shill their product. It's gotten to the point where he only shills for cash or other benefits on top of the physical device.

It also contributes to him being from an upper middle class family that allows him to go toy hunting. Like I'm not going to rail on him for that, but I thought I'd mention it.

Is it possible to post on Sup Forums and be successful?

That's fucking gay

Hard for me to understand since I'm also from an upper middle privelage family. I don't think it's a good reason to dislike someone.

Yeah everyone has trade offs. Most upper middle class people in tech are autistic or severe manchildren, so they get good fortune and opportunity in exchange for social intelligence.

Look at the monkey Linus married for example. He's going to make hapas that will go on shooting sprees and he cut his balls off. I don't know about you, but that's not worth all the Samsung harddrives and GTX980s in the world.

>Hard for me to understand since I'm also from an upper middle privelage family.
I'll just say this and stop but there'd be a lot more tech peeps if the poor kids didn't have their dreams beaten out of them by their meth mom. Jimmy Redneck doesn't play with tech because he's genetically stupid, he doesn't know tech because he can't afford it. In either case, stupid thing to rant about. Jimmy Redneck gets to bang Molly Southern in the back of his pickup truck while you play Overwatch at 120fps. Tradeoffs.

I don't know mang, playing Overwatch at 120fps is superior to playing it at 30fps. However, at the same time, fucking a real girl is more fun than jerking off to a drawing. Let's admit our pros and cons.Come on, don't be the dbag that claims 30fps is better than 60fps.

>posts jew emma

opinion discarded