Hypothetically speaking, how would one go about destroying this evil company...

Hypothetically speaking, how would one go about destroying this evil company? is that even possible for a single person to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2017/jan/23/mark-zuckerberg-hawaii-land-lawsuits-kauai-estate
npr.org/2016/09/29/495955920/donald-trump-plagued-by-decades-old-housing-discrimination-case
youtube.com/watch?v=t7PM9kwFwnc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

probably a well placed bomb

Doubt it. Even if fb has a centralized server and you were to destroy it, and in the process of doing so killing zucc and other important figures. It's just such a profitable company that it would rise again. The users would lose their data but i doubt it would take more than a week before everything is running smoothly again.

>is that even possible for a single person to do?
Probably, but not with a bomb like it'd be in a movie. The way a single person could kill facebook is if they were a big celebrity popular with lots of people, especially young ones, and preferably not just in America but worldwide, and they made a big public point of talking about how you should be careful with your privacy, and quit social media sites.

Basically if avoiding social media became a trendy thing to do they'd be in a lot of trouble really quickly.

By creating a superior alternative
That's how Facebook destroyed MySpace

that wouldn't do shit and you'd end up in prison for life.

this guy gets it. so... how do we create an alternative?

>how do we create an alternative?
I'll start with the logo.

Make a social network for people that want to meet and work on projects too big for one person. Learning, coding, making video games, etc. Be the getting things done social network instead of the screwing around social network.

You could make the same thing they originally made, since it's nothing like a social network any more, and it's really just a personalized newspaper now.

That wouldn't be popular at all. Bombs is still the best idea so far.

Facebook is too big to just offer a better alternative. Although that could work. It would probably be easier to organize like a huge country-wide riot and demand fb be shutdown.

Syndicate Esque hostile takeover

Okay, now how do we get everybody to switch to it?

get a job and climb the ladder up to CEO with enough seats to let you tank the company from within.

or pop the tech bubble and wreak havoc on it and its ilk.

We should rename it Facefuckkikebook.com

Yahooo know how.

nah, she was hired from outside. those aren't as trusted.

you gotta start from the bottom and claw your way to the top.

It becomes lame, an old fad with normies, they just start using something else.

Or just say only pedophiles, rapists and right-wingers use it......just like Sup Forums

but that is twitter, right?

How does Facebook make its money? Advertising? Micro-transactions?

Not really, Facebook already acquired other companies to stay alive.
Hence the reason they were on buying spree before because rates are dropping, young people not joining anymore.

Big data.

rm -rf / --no-preserve-root

More like a nuke to multiple datacenters

Nah, Twitter's old. Whatever you make is going to have to have that new car smell.

So apparently zuck is going to run for presidency in 2020.

>So apparently zuck is going to run for presidency in 2020.
he has zero chance. he's autistic, evil, has huge baggage and he's a jew.

Would it be possible to somehow flood FB's userbase with fake accounts and garbage data? Like tens of millions worth? How could they stay afloat once their user's data is know to be garbage?

lol skiddies are good for a laugh.

lol none of that stopped Bernie from running

bernie lost you retard.

>lol none of that stopped Bernie from running
is that why he's the president now? kek

Make a story that zuck hates transgender and women and circulate it to media outlets and SJW will take Facebook down for you.

Get real skillful, or real lucky, or have insider connections, and break their security in a really major way, like leak all passwords + emails, or allow code execution on their servers, or discover an exploit that lets anyone log in as anyone else with full privileges, or deface their main page, replace css, something like that. If the word spreads that the security is shitty and it's risky to be on it, and normies' "experience" is seriously disrupted on a regular basis, they'd leave it eventually.

Forcing a password reset is a great way to kill a site.

All of this happened to a major website and they turned out fine. I don't remember its name. It had an XSS vulnerability on the front page or something like that.

Do you really think that some billionaire who filed lawsuits against hundred innocent people has a chance of winning Presidency?

theguardian.com/technology/2017/jan/23/mark-zuckerberg-hawaii-land-lawsuits-kauai-estate

You're politically clueless.

Two theoretical options:
1) Make the site insecure. For example by having another site online with all the access password of users. And refresh the passwords every week. That would kill it, as trolls would troll the hell out of legit accounts. But extremely hard to make.

2) Correlate the site with CP. If the site is reported in the media as being a CP heaven, no normal person will wish to be associated with it. But I doubt the media would run such a story, even if it was true.

Create an infallible patent(s) that will undermine everything Facebook does, and then somehow get it dated prior to Facebook's existence, and then sue them for every single penny.

Would help if you forge some internal Facebook documents that reveal how they are aware of the patent exist, but they continue to violate it knowing it would fuck them over hard.

Trump refused to hire black people and gloated about molesting women. It still worked out.

Gimme some of that delicious citation, waiter

>skiddies
get out autistic faggot

>Trump refused to hire black people and gloated about molesting women. It still worked out.
those were lies and everyone with two brain cells figured it out. that's why no one believes the bullshit fake news media like CNN/WaPo/NYTimes.

he doesn't stand a chance

I misremembered the hiring part. He wouldn't rent apartments to black people.
npr.org/2016/09/29/495955920/donald-trump-plagued-by-decades-old-housing-discrimination-case

Here is proof for molesting women.
youtube.com/watch?v=t7PM9kwFwnc

Prove that it's fake news.

this is actually the best idea so far

>Here is proof for molesting women.
you're a fucking idiot. locker-room talk is not molestation and it's not molestation if a woman wants you to do that you humongous retard. you should go back to sucking nigger dicks or you should just kill yourself for being a beta shithead.

>being in THIS much denial

Enjoy losing your mind over the next 8 years, nigger tranny faggot. I'll continue laughing my ass off at all you stupid shitheads.

A+
would read again

If you look at the corporations history, you will see that all huge companies was harmed by 1 main reason - sinking profits (Enron, Kodak, Nokia). And the same method must be applied for FB by spreading news and articles that company use fraud schemes for increasing number of video views, bot farms, supporting signifacant number of bots wnd fake acccounts in order to soar the number of daily active users and so on. All this things are true (you can check) and eventually will make advertisers to refuse spending money in FB

how does trump's balls taste like? fucking retarded fat piece of shit go back to Sup Forums

Completely discredit them as a company, in the eyes of the consumer.
A massive security leak, which personally effects the users is probably enough, although extremely unlikely.

Fight politically against their practices, a well placed EO from the president of the united states could probably ruin them.
Not really gonna happen.

Provide an alternative which immediately gains massive support from various celebrities and from the public.
Highly unlikely now, but it will probably happen in the next few decades.

Infiltrate their ad network and run malicious code on end-users machines. Millions of infected users would destroy Facebooks credibility to the masses.

is there a point in me deleting my goybook at this point? i haven't logged on in ~2 years but i posted a bunch of shit when i did that i know they have access to somewhere.

>proof for molesting women.
He talked about that women "let you do it". You cant molest someone if the person "lets you do it".
If you fucked your non-existing girlfriend, who agreed to have sex with you, that is not sexual assault.

Also he neither said non did anything illegal, that has been proven, else he would be in jail.
And if someone did nothing illegal, you can only accuse him based on your own moral standards, which are obviously not legally binding and cant be used against him in any way except a moral argument.

Think about trump whatever you want, but unless there is a legal case against him in which he is convicted of a crime, he is not a criminal.

Maybe, if you dont want future employers to see it.

Your data will stay there for ever, but at least it is not publicly accessible.

No, but you can convince yourself that you can do something, just like Sup Forums is convinced it can stop globalism. Some people are too powerful.

Too powerfull.

The only chance would be a bunch of huge scandals so people would all jump off. AND a decend alternative, but the market could probably take care of that..

So in the end you would have destroyed facefuck, only to see all of the former users going to another "social network" with even more data mining and it all starts again.

>tl;dr: it's not worth it, because people are stupid.

>is that even possible for a single person to do?

Zuckerberg.

yeah, women fall to his feet in order to get his money and he's the one molesting them. I'd call it a trade-off, it's not like you can give him your pussy for money and then whine about him taking it. These complaints are childish andyou are ridiculous for not accepting defeat, you libtard.

Get the hell out of my technology board and go read the HufPost.

go watch mr.robot

yes it's possible to destroy this fucker we just need to create a ton of bot api request so this motherfucker server can down

Yeah it's a shame how useds (to quote Mr Stallman's term) of Facebook don't understand how it takes away their privacy and freedom for the sake of "posting cute photos to their friends". I remember struggling in high school because I resisted using it while all of my classmates were absorbed by it and even some professors used it to pass us their teaching material (I ended up asking someone to pass it to me after downloading from there). It was perhaps the final nail in my HS social life's coffin, so sad that teenage boys were so brainwashed by it. But at least I spent my free time learning C++, reading books and playing videogames instad of playing retard on Fb, and now I don't sound like a retard when I have to engage even the most basic discussions, on tech or not.

if the employer is powerful enough, it can still be accessed.

Yes. But for most smaller companies that is not possible/worth it.

He didn't say anything about "molesting women",he said all women in Hollywood are whores who let you fuck em if you are rich.Not like bernie-supporting faggot nu-male like you undestends what "fucking women" is!

Tbh I just want pages full of shitposting aussies
Unfortunately Facebook holds the monopoly on that

How did we destroy MySpace?

we found something better

Is there even a point to facebook having an API if they keep restricting features with every new version?
It's totally unusable by now.
Got to use the official clients for everything, can't make unofficial ones anymreo

Absolutely destroying their company image and targeting their current workers, also giving people reasons not to work at facebook

>tfw facebook keeps harrassing me, locking me out of my account and making me jump through hoops to log back in, just because I don't keep their cookies
I hope everyone jumps on to a different platform soon

It won't die because it's the one social network everyone has, so if I need to find someone for quick communication that's where I go first. I know that's the same for a lot of other people.

My workplace has over 75000 (seventy-five thousand) employees. If I want to trade shifts, it's way easier to initiate that through Facebook

Who the fuck wants niggers infesting their neighbourhood?

>silly OP...
OP, you seem to forget that the old facebook was myspace and look at it now.

Only google has the money to make something better and bring it down but they have the shittiest ideas and 0 effort+creativity.

Youtube needs to be a whole lot more social and BOOM!
Facebook will fade like myspace.
Youtube should have everything it has and what facebook has, with a better interface.
End gmail and google+ things cause they suck and reimagine those in youtube!

YOUTUBE in the next 5 years= FACEBOOK crusher!