On Sup Forums everyone says that people with black hair/dark eyes are not white...

On Sup Forums everyone says that people with black hair/dark eyes are not white,so I started sympathizing with Middle easterners (no terrorists) at this point

How Sup Forums changed the way you perceive yourself?

when will italy awake from siesta and rule over europe once again?

I unironically believed I was white, I don't think that anymore but I'm still glad of not being brown/black.

we are super cucked by EU,European nations are going to disappear into one single European blob state

It is not going to happen anymore, we had a chance and we failed.

I'm half-mexican but tall and pale so I considered myself white.

Now I know better.

When did you have a chance? WW2?

The modern state of Italy is pretty far culturally divorced from Rome. We've all lost the classical world and we're all poorer for it.

WWII was probably our last hope but we lost miserably. There might be another war and another oppertunity one day.

Mesopotamia was the home of the most ancient civilizations of the world. They decayed because of racial mixing with Arabs and niggers and the adoption of Pisslam.

Also, climate changes too.

Mediterranean people are based. Cumskins can go cuck themselves

but you are indian/black

I used to think I was white before Sup Forums.

But realizing I'm brown was fucking great.
D E L I C I O U S

According to Sup Forums, I am a monkey. Pic related, my monkey chest.

Why not just have your Mafias be productive members of society and infiltrate the EU?

It didnt.

I have pale skin, brown hair and brown eyes like most people here.
I consider myself white and other people consider me white too.

I am proud to be like I am, not because I am white, but because why shouldn't I?
Skin colour doesnt mean shit, its a meme statistic that nordic NEETS use to make them feel superior when they lack real resons to feel that way.

A bunch of autistic Neo-Nazis on a chink website dont change my perception of real life.

Jesus. Lift some weights and get a tan.

I consider me white, even if iberian kind of white. Even if some people will start saying "lol moor blood!!!!" I have been mistaken for a frenchman and I am quite pale for the spanish average.
And I feel nice being like that.

Mediterranean people, although commonly made fun of for not being nordic or something, have the best cultures and are the nicest people in my opinion.

mafia compared to EU are small time crooks

The current Italian government was never even close to having any significant influence

Persians (Iranians and Afghans) are genetically and linguistically more European than Finns. They're also whiter than Turks and Arabs. Also, they made the first monotheistic religion (Zoroastrianism) and had it until the Arab invasions when they had to regretfully choose between Islam and suffering (Some also went to India which I assume they regret). So there isn't really anything wrong with sympathizing with them.

why the hell would you let anything said on Sup Forums change your life in any way?

This site is satire, everything everybody says should not be taken seriously.

>genetically
No. They have more Australoid input than Finns have Mongolic/Siberian

I hate all of you shitskins 2bh

Regardless, they'll still be more European in 10 years than you Abdul. They mixed with the Turks and the Arabs and were forced to become Muslim.

History repeats itself.

>Abdul
But that's you. A big chunk of the """refugees""" entering this and last year are from Pakistan, Afghanistan... that area. They're brown and Abo looking as fuck

are you happy tho?

>Middle easterners (no terrorists)
I stopped reading here .

brown >>>>>> white

ew what the fuck nigga you look like fucking mayo mayo nigga

>he took Sup Forums memes seriously

>A big chunk of the """refugees""" entering this and last year are from Pakistan, Afghanistan... that area. They're brown and Abo looking as fuck

You basically just proved my point. Are you saying you're so abo already you want to become more abo and become pure abo as Germany has no chance of being white again? You could just go for Asian or Jewish instead of abo, Asians and Jews seem smart.

this
I still view myself as white, but brazilian white and not european white.

you let a bunch of pixels on a screen influence you irl? you're a goddamn cuck
the ultimate cuck

Our elites want to import dumb low class people though

>Caring about Sup Forums

Fuck that guys pretty, i wanna fuck his boipucci

meh, it could be worse

also, nice numbers

Your point is?

according to int im not white but im not black or brown either so i'm problably a green alien looking for his roots.

Congratulations on seeing through the memes.
This shouldn't be exceptional but here we are.

Why can't more Latin Americans be like you?
You accepted that you're not White based on logic, and you can see the good side. So many Brazilians and Argies cling to hope that you're White, so kudos to you for thinking for yourself and being mature.

>brazilian white

I am brown and it's pretty nice (peruvian).

I'm both sides of European.

My parents are the blond hair and blue eyes kind, and the brown hair brown eyes kind of Yuro's.

I literally save the white race by marrying a blonde girl. Based upon my treatment on Sup Forums, I will now flood the world with shitskins.

Enjoy.