>white
What did Obama mean by this?

>Arginmanlets

>Amerilards

>amerilards

>62%

KJAJAJKAKJAJKAKJKAJKA EL CHINO GAI SENIORES

>0 percent
>b-but moorish andalusians and south Italian terrone are white!
Top kek

quien?

United States of Mexico soon, you already are learning our language in school

JKAKJAJKAKJAJKAKJAKKAJ EL BULIADO SENIORES

otra vez, quien?

>United States of Mexico soon, you already are learning our language in school
They teach Spanish in schools around the entire planet...

jkajkajkajka sos alto traga leche

>They teach Spanish in schools around the entire planet
in Europe only the countries who have a strong contact with Spain, in your case you have 35 million mexicans in your country and counting, soon enough your primary language will be spanish

vos estás defendiendo a los yanquis, yo me estoy cagando de risa de ellos, no sé quien es más traga leche...

Eh well the influx of millions of Bolivians, Paraguayans and other other Amerindian people isn't that big of a deal because you weren't white to begin with

tu vieja es la mas traga leche kjakjajkakjajkjka

Spanish is learnt preety much everywhere.
Its the second most important language in the world.

It's only spoken by poor people in powerless countries.

el chino gai: no entra a /lat/, se queda hablando """"in inglish""" y tirando gomas extranjeras jakjakjajkakjakjak

and? when I said we wuz white n shiet? we're mediterraneans and I'm totally ok with it, you're in damage control here

this de nuevo, no tengo idea de quien estás hablando, pero ya entré a /lat/ y no hay mucho que decir ahi, además no vine a un foro internacional a hablar con argentos

>damage control
About what exactly? You arent medditereans either, you are mixed with Amerindians, even an Argie girl I knew admitted she only ever fucked an aboriginal. Besides the few Mediterranean ancestors you have are from southern Spain and Italy where they mixed with Arabs and moors

>this thread

>Argensimians

the fact that she was a dirty whore doesn't means every argie girl fucks with monkeys, deal with it

>AmeriSwines