>slow shit
>try Palemoon
>slow shit
>try Vivaldi
>slow shit
>try Opera
>slow shit
>try Chromium
>fast as fuck, literally the best browser I've used in years and doesn't rapes my RAM nor lags when watching videos

You lied to me, Sup Forums. You said Chromium was a botnet and slow. I should have made the switch ages ago.

That's nice. Retard.

try [suckless] surf browser or xombrero if you're not command line illiterate, these are the best imo

firefox crashes on my pc all the time. no idea why everyone likes it so much.

firefox never crashes for me. no idea why everyone hates it so much.

works on my machine(s) :3

Firefox is dead

The only reason why firefox used to crash for me was one of my ram sticks went bad.

me too, swapped to pale moon because of the nth shitty update crashes much less though but now my catalog right click is broken

>babby is too retard to enable e10s on Firefox

it doesn't crash on me, it's just slow

No one said chromium is slow you, it does phone home to google though. You can see for yourself by monitoring your network. Thats why ungoogled chromium was started. I still prefer 64-bit firefox with about:config tweaked to my liking though.

>'Oh, Firefox is lagging for you? Well, maybe it wouldn't if you had 32gb of RAM, like a true Sup Forums user. Hahaha, enjoy the botnet, faggot ;)'

Chrome is better

kek, Sup Forums being as helpful as always

(((chrome)))

Opera works perfectly wym

Chrome + Win 7 is maximum comfy. I only have 4gb ram on this laptop but never seen Chrome lag. I am starting to think this is a dank meme.

Chromium makes my youtube video lag. Firefox works just fine for me.

>Not using Iridium
Pleb

Literally whats the issue

>not using Chrome + Windows 10
This is the best combination ever and you know it.

Can chromium even get as personalized as firefox? I'd only switch if I could get a fleshed-out skin like FT DeepDark and not just a black wallpaper on the tabs

Windows 10 apps like image viewer take forever to open and run because they constantly take screenshots of you activity.

Imagine some pajeet watching you masturbate or looking at your bank statements.

It is a privacy hazard.

Any suggestions for a good mobile browser? The latest update to chrome is shit. I didn't really care for Firefox on Android, but I might need to try again to be sure. Opera is really nice, but it doesn't work on my wifi at work and browsing here only gives me the desktop site. Any other browser to recommend trying?

well see, that cartoon nigger is wearing a chrome hat, see?
and I don't like niggers so chrome is bad, see?

People often recommend opera mini.

No it can not

That's the one I tried. I really liked it, but I need to have something reliable for work and I can't get it to work.

He didn't really ask for help now though, did he?

halp

>forced gpu acceleration even if the chip is on blacklisted in a more sophisticated browsers

Good job faggots.

>no lynx recomodations
i am dissapointed Sup Forums, lynx is the fastest browser ever

Too obvious.

This. I used to love Fire Fox but now is shit. Now I'm using Nightly, still shit but is a bit faster.

Pic related

Firefox 64bit is fast af

Believing anything here is not a good idea. Very rarely does anyone know what they are talking about.

>std::endl meme
>x gb ram all u need meme
>chrome botnet meme

About the only time they are right about anything is when they start driving people away from major brands that are just cheap Chinese crap, like apple.

you all should stick to edge, a gift from benevolent satnad

Extension support?

Google paid the best Firefox programmers to work for it. Are you surprised it's better?

Should have tried Waterfox.

>Try Firefox
>IT caches pages thats down, and fucking saves it so you gotta clean the cache
Fucking epic

Mfw I see thread after thread of retards installing programs that don't "work"
I've never EVER installed a program, that wasn't a game, and have it crash on me. You guys must be a special kind of retarded

Try icecat mobile, download it on f-droid

>retarded logic
You have to be 18+ to post here

>flush the string stream is now a meme

We only tell things from our own experiences. if yours differ, you are free to use your own judgment to make your own decisions.