Normie pays me 100 dollars to clean the malware on his computer(acts like it was a big problems)

>normie pays me 100 dollars to clean the malware on his computer(acts like it was a big problems)

what a retard!

>Thinking anyone here cares

what a retard!

>you cared enough to post a reply

what a retard!

>Implying replying to a post = caring

what a retard!

I'M TRYING TO SLEEP

Fucking retard

>he thinks Sup Forums is his blog

what a retard!

About time you actually made some money doing something. You're in your thirties.

Used to do that since junior high but all the normies around me started to jew hard...

>"it was a big problems"
kill yourself

Most normiea dont even know how tk end startup programs m8

Reap gods not retards

What a qt

TO REMOVE VIRUSES AND MALWARE YOU NEED AN EXTERNAL REMOVAL DEVICE, THE FIX ME STICK IS AN EXTERNAL REMOVAL DEVICE.

>not asking for more than 100
what a retard!

I once helped some guy out with his company website. He wanted to change some things like the company now existed 50 years io 45 and some shit. I told him you need admin login for that, he said the company that made the website wanted to charge him extra. Of course the admin/password was just root/admit and I could change the files. He gave me 50$ for it

>user pays 100 dollars for artisan keycaps for his mechanical 50% keyboard(acts like it was a biggest thing in his life)

A compromised machine is gone for good.
FLATTEN & REBUILD

>normies pay me 100 dollars an hour to reverse engineer malware that gets on people's computers

What a bunch of retards

>normie pays me 100 to do oil change and change spark plugs

what a retard

>it was a big problems
Build it.

>boomer pays me $700 to build her wix site

>computer nerd pays me $100 to service his car, what a retard
>computer nerd pays me $100 to replace tap washers, what a retard
>computer nerd pays me $100.....
it just doesn't end

Do you pay to have your oil changed?

>tfw no qt nippon gf
at least I have muh animu

>computer nerd pays me 200 USD to watch me take off my panties and jerk my feminine penis
what a tool

OP pays me 100 USD to fuck his gf. What a cuck.

>normie let me fuck her in the ass raw to fix her twitter that was hacked because she fatshamed her junior coworker

>this is what neckbeards fantasize about
HAHAHA

Normie pays me $100 to install Ubuntu on his laptop

he does this every year

>replying fucking retard instead of what a retard!
what a retard!

>not nuking an infected system from orbit

what a retard!

>"hacker" pays me £500 to rip an open source ransomware and modify it for him thinking I made it from scratch
god bless anonops IRC