Why are Albanians always getting attacked on chan and the rest of the Internet famalans?

Why are Albanians always getting attacked on chan and the rest of the Internet famalans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HTVNhOq_6BU
varlamov.ru/1156627.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

D I A S P O R A

what is a daqestani?

From Dagestan?

Because they are scary motherfuckers who don't fuck around. Such ethnicities are usually feared and hated by Sup Forums's neckbeards - also see: African Americans, the Roma people, Moroccans, Turks, Kurds, Chechens, et.al.

Everyone who knows how much of a shithole Albania is, hates Albania

The diaspora are violent retards too

>scary motherfuckers

NATO heljp!

Roma people are easy enough to push around and beat, even for weaklets.

entirely "Taken"s doing. It's 2nd to none country in reality, basicaly non-landlocked and warm Switzerland

youtube.com/watch?v=HTVNhOq_6BU

LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE WE NEVER DID ANYTHING TO ANYONE IN THE FUCKING WORLD REEEEEEEEEEEE

there, there
stop whinning or I'll find you and I'll kill you, pussy

Good luck.

BTFO Polan

We dindu nuffin.

Your knowledge about good action movies from late 90 and early 00 is terrible. All I can say.

>Tfw, don't know what the fuck you're talking aboot.

why would albanians hate dagestanis

Yes, this meme makes literally no sense

That's obvious, but nvm. Haven't you seen "Taken" movie? 10/10, godtier fun, pure adrenaline and so on and so on. Honestly, check it out, you wouldn't be dissapointed.

i thought albania was a place in canada

Do Kosovans see themselves as Albanian? All the Kosovans here call themselves Kosovan but I looked on wiki and apparently its not a thing, they're ethnic Albanians

are you perhaps trying to say that all you know about albanians comes from a shit tier movie

Apparently they absolutely love us. Our approval ratings from Albania is like 96%. I think it's because we backed them from some yugoslavia bullshit or whatever.

>Typical Polak

Too dumb to notice that I referenced the movie when I said "good luck".

Sheesh

Yes everyone calls themselves "Shqipëtar" i.e. Albanian.

strange, the ones here never call themselves albanian

1.Ain't shit tier
2.Nope, not all I know
3.Hell of confidence you have there, hands down...

Because they are muslims. Because their country is worse for living tham Moldova, because they are criminals, because they are allies of t*rks, because they support that brothel-organ market-terrorist hotspot aka Kosovo etc etc etc.

Albanians owe allegiance only to their tribal group, not to some phony fedora-made borders. Kosovars are Ghegs, Albanians and Muslims, in that order, and nothing more.

holy shit, I won't even bitch about that, you earned full right to call me dumb. Also, sorries ( ._.)

Nice meme, wouldn't expect anything else from a russian

>Russian
>calling others criminals

Just being objective here.

Got this from TA since I lurk their sometimes. Guess there was some bants between Albos and churkas.

Also how is your country for living, might I ask ?

Even russians and niggers can call albanians criminals and will be right.
You can't deny any of these statements.

The truth hurts, doesn't it?

Go suck some leaves.

Fuck off Croatia

what the fuck is TA

I've known a couple of Russians and a lot of niggers, only one Albanian though. The former two are scumbag tier, Albanian dude was alright.

I saw this documentary where an American human rights worker claims that both heroin and prostitution were introduced to Kosovo by American troops serving there under NATO. It's strange how it is assumed on here that Albanians are inherently inclined towards drug and organ running and other criminal activities. What if the activist was right?

Infinetelyy better than Albania. Our hipster like to show Tirana as example of terrible city and how you don't build one.
varlamov.ru/1156627.html

Cesspit European cultural community(filled with no euros like t*urks) known as The Apricity. Some of the threads are good though.

kek, nice memeing with you but I don't even live in Albania, I am from Kosovo

>implying this world center of drug dealing, organ trading and islamic radicalism is any way better.

>How the fuck are you allowed to insult someone else on drugs?

IMO
>their diaspora are usually assholes, often involved in organized crime, sometimes some nasty shit
>a european muslim nation, enough said
>they support kosovo
>they're proud to be Albanian, still don't get why

>go to the website
>Newest Members: 1. LEBANONISWHITE

kek

>Jews of the balkans

I am when someone I insult is 10 times worse. Russians consume drugs. You sell them and help it to get to Europe. Just like Tajikistan/Kazakhstan for us-drug gate from producer to consumer.

Never heard of the Russian mafia or those scumbag Russians that steal your banking/creditcard/general information?

Honestly, you're no better Vladimir.

Honest little middlemen between Hungary and Italy, Austria and Serbia. Strong family values. Stand-up folk. We were even protestant once, yes siree.

>scary motherfuckers
THANK YOU USA

What stimulating shit is #1 out there? Speed/meth or coke? Or you have something very own already?

Krokodil, Russian favourite I'm told.

they are huge opium fiends

>Richest Yugoslavs
>Jew'd out and did not fight the serbs

>stimulating
Thank you for the insight.

and for yours as well

So you're living in a city that Tito built or expanded, using Serbian money and workforce. If you're proud of that then you must not have much

>Organ trading
Could you care to provide any non-meme facts at all ?

poles are good posters, other than that one who occasionally rants about Canada

well, its Kosovo, literally the shithole of the Balkans
what else would you expect there, happiness? loyalty? obedience? wew.

I'll try. True, that this whole "Vendetta" stuff is way to roll there? Sicily tier, I mean.

I think Romania is a bigger shîthole desu

I'd agree with you, but romania does have a national identity, albeit a sad one

I never said I was proud with the country but the amount of shit we get is triggering me

No, I mean as individuals (or gangs). Most Serbs are scary mf's too in my view, so I guess you must see the Shqips as pretty normal.

Cheeres, I'm back after year of two off. I don't know if we are considered shit-tier posters or whatnot, yet. Last time I've checked, we had to shit on Lithuanians, be butthurt about 2nd WW in general, be butthurt about plumbing jokes and post winged hussars whenever it was possible. I'm learning my place all over again now.

A national identity with a name similar to the accepted PC correct term for gypoids. I personally Romania is india tier with all the gypsies they have there.

*or, not of

Also what you built was only for your Serbian minority down here, It is a fact you wouldn't give a fuck about the Albanians. But that is in the past, good riddance, we'll build or own shit now

Think

>ora are usually assholes, often involved in organized crime, sometimes some nasty shit
>>a european muslim nation, enough said
Romanian here

Whenever we feel sorry for ourselves, we think of how fucked up Albania is and we feel much better.

this t b h.
Why is everyone here so beta,fucking fedoras.

I hoped once that shithole kosovo gets independent all albos would go back there. Didn't happened. ;_;

>we'll build or own shit now
TOP KEK

>Kosovo remains one of the poorest areas of Europe, with as much as 45% of the population living below the official poverty line, and 17% being extremely poor