This looks sexy as fuck. Will it be the first phone to outsell the iCrap...

This looks sexy as fuck. Will it be the first phone to outsell the iCrap? I don't even need a new phone and I want to feel one of those on my hands.

>shitty curved screen

This. I wouldn't buy it just because of that.

yeah i had an s6 edge and it always felt like a gimmick. shame too, the OS was solid and it had plenty of processing power.

hopefully they release a flat-face version.

What's the deal with the curved screen screen anyway? I don't hate it or anything, but what's the reasoning behind it?

First of all, no woman under the age of 25 in modern society would be seen with anything but an iPhone. They won't want those blue bubbles popping up.

Another, real, thing is that no one will use an android because "I know iPhone and Android is too complicated." I've had this talk with so many people trying to get them to even TRY Android and it won't happen.

iToddlers are just that. They will never change until Apple is out of business completely. We need to just fucking arrange a bombing of that company so we can rid the planet of this scum.

I misspoke on the first line. The green bubbles popping up. Talked with a friend in uni and he's told me that girls will actually stop talking to guys because of green bubbles.

These dumb cunts will literally ignore you because your text bubble is fucking green. Still blows my mind how stupid these dumb whores can be.

kill the apple out of the tech world

>can't stick tempered glass because stupid curved Reddit screen
>shit camera
>shit battery
>no updates
>poo in loo apps
>green bubbles

If you actually do need a new phone then get a Huawei P9 or P10 for dat Leica branding ( Honor 8 is great too but alas it lacks the branding )

*explosion joke*

This

Also
>rounded corners
That's so

why is it so long? is this a joke? i mean conan did it a few years back

why must we go bigger, i think the current phablet size is good in length/width. anything more and its a tablet.

>not getting a Mi Mix for that money.

Don't know about the phones, but the tvs are supposed to be curved to the same shape as our eyes or some bullshit like that. Reduced glare is about the only legit thing I could see it doing.

Android phones are way more popular than iPhones. Apple just makes way more profits out of every phones. That's the difference.

and the only benefits are for those sitting in the sweet spot in front of the curved tv, everyone else is getting shit views. so it's really a single person tv.

thats a concave curve, not a convex curve

>muh nigga
Actually honors camera is a bit different. It has a 20MP/12MP opposed to P9/10s 12/12MP. But essentially they work the same.
I don't know who niggered who but it looks like a LG G6 with a curved screen...

It looks nice and a large portion of the population agree.

It literally doesn't matter if you don't. There's always going to be some portion of the population that doesn't like a product for various reasons. Yours just happens to be the curved edges.

I never heard this, nobody cares about green bubbles except if you live with retarded people.

How does anyone stand watching video on these curved edge screens? Wouldn't the edges look distorted as fuck? Also meme amoled screens. When I buy a phone I plan on using it until it breaks, not upgrading every 2 years. Amoled screen burn in is a terrible for this. My old nexus prime had the status bar and navigation bar permanently on screen in less than 2 years.

Is the headphone jack on top or bottom? A pet peeve of mine is having the jack on top. Why do they do this!? You have to turn the phone every time you put it into or pull it out of your pocket, increasing chances of accidentally dropping it, or youll get a kink in headphone wire that will eventually cause it to break. You'll also have the thin hard part of the jack poking a hole in your pocket and irritating your leg. It is annoying as fuck.

You're falling for it again. Just another way for men who live in a digital bubble to tell themselves they're not good enough. The echo chamber of insecurity is real.

>Beta
>Cuck
>Low test
>Manlet
>Kissless virgin wizard
>Green bubble

Take responsibility for your own fucking life and succeed.

>curved, rounded screen

i didnt think it was possible to make something look worse than the g6, but theyve done it.

I mean if you come across this toxic irl then no wonder they ignore you

Rapist sperg

>bubbles in 2017
haha grandpa, Messenger and Whatsapp doesnt have bubbles

Woah, the screen is big and round :o

Truly revolutionary

CRT noostalgia

From the front the phone looks like it doesn't have a bezel on the sides.

>rounded screen corners and less pixels for NO REASON
This is beyond retarded. Every single bitmap is a square, you have to either use letterboxing or not display information

I think bezels serve a functional purpose, we use these devices with our hands, we need to hold them somewhere. Our most basic interaction with them shouldn't obscure any content they display from view or interfere with their function.

Same reason a 6.1" display on a phone is fucking retarded.

Why does anyone need a phone THIS fucking gigantic, specially in a completely fucked up aspect ratio that will leave you with blackbars everywhere? I was joking with my friend one of these days saying that we need an ultrawide phone and would you just look at that. It's a joke.

I fell for the big screen meme once, but once my phone shat it self I got myself a 5" one and I realized how stupid a big screen in this kind of device is, holy shit. What the fuck are you doing? Trying to have it a surrogate for your tiny penis or something? Holy shit it's a fucking phone. You're just gonna type some messages, occasionaly browse some thing, watch some kind of video and that's it. It serves literally no purpose to have a big screen on a phone. In fact, I'd even go below because I once tried and iphone 6 and it felt completely perfect in my hands because you can easily reach everywhere on the screen comfortably without needing to stretch your finger at all whatsoever. It felt so natural. Sadly, there's jack shit for android below 5" but I'm good.

Comfortable one handed use and handling >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> big screens any day of the week.

>two thousand and seventeen
>being american
>actually caring about this green/blue bubbles shit

If the bitch doesn't want green bubbles, she doesn't deserve 'em.

This

God no, this thing is ugly as fuck. Samsung is incapable of making a good looking flagship.

Meanwhile, the only ugly iPhone is the first one and the 6/6s

Thankfully this phenomena is mostly confined in the US which speaks volumes of burger's grey matter.

>Messenger
>doesnt have bubbles

>touchwizz

>this screen on a thin black bar is superior because it has beveled edges
>no this screen on a thin black is better because it uses 99.95% of the space instead of the standard 99.82%
>no, this screen on a thin black bar is better because it's 16:7 ratio instead of 16:8
Fuck, people can't even do consumerism right anymore.

Bezels have a purpose when you're using a touch screen. This looks like an accident waiting to happen.

My sides.

Android usability is sub-iOS for two main reasons:

1. Non-standard interface. Every manufacturer sans Google feels the need to twerk it.

2. No consistent means of backup between Android phones or between android phones and desktops/laptops/clouds.

Android devices are often of sub-par build quality for reasons gullible consumers are told are features. Take the whole removable battery gimmick for example. This is the perfect opportunity for a manufacturer to save money. They add a connector and compartment for a swappable battery and to make up for the cost, they use lower quality cells made in Korea or Malaysia...or worse, China. After a year and a half the manufacturer will EOL their version of these batteries in order to get people to buy a new phone and customers are stuck with shady Chinese OEM replacements that have 25% of the capacity of the original.

>virtual navigation buttons
Unless they fixed AMOLED burn-in then I want this shitty meme to die

this

>Same reason a 6.1" display on a phone is fucking retarded.
handlets when will they learn. You increase the size step by step like a buttplug. After a while you'll be comfortable with the bigger size

>Take the whole removable battery gimmick for example.
fite me

>amoled
>shitty
t. ips pleb

>1. Non-standard interface. Every manufacturer sans Google feels the need to twerk it.
legit criticism, look at samsung 1-2 GB bloatware (cannot be uninstalled)

>2. No consistent means of backup between Android phones or between android phones and desktops/laptops/clouds.
objectively false. I broke my nexus 4, then I bought a nexus 6p and the first time I booted it asked me if I wanted to recover my old system just by my google account. All my apps, contacts, favorites, everything was there immediately

sup manlet

>inmplying 5" is small screen

>Touchjizz
Nope.

This

>curved border
WHY
FOR WHAT FUCKING PURPOSE

planned obsolescence, since decent screen protectors are becoming uncommon thanks tu the rounded edges

still waiting for this one

> objectively false. I broke my nexus 4, then I bought a nexus 6p and the first time I booted it asked me if I wanted to recover my old system just by my google account. All my apps, contacts, favorites, everything was there immediately

Photos, music, ringtones, and all system and app settings too? Sorry, haven't relied on an Android phone in a couple of years, only use one when I'm traveling. Maybe things have improved.