Let's see those shit stations

c'mon, don't be shy

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/bKjgJg4.jpg
pcsupport.lenovo.com/solutions/ht003517
consumerfinance.gov/askcfpb/40/i-bought-something-using-my-store-credit-card-and-was-told-that-interest-would-be-deferred-and-that-i-would-not-have-to-pay-any-interest-for-12-months-how-does-that-work.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ain't too bad user, least you have a desk

is that a desk? it doesn't have leg space, looks like a dresser or something

I love mine c:

actually looks kinda comfy

sempai thats not shit tier, thats decent setup
You have to go back to /bst/ , deportation squad inc

I thought OP was just being kind of self deprecating and this was the regular BST.

Got one too. Jesus Christ though, put the task bar to the left or at least use small icons. At 768p vertical space is sparse.

>X230
The comfiest computer ever concieved. Haven't used anything else in a year.

Every day

Comfy as fuck, and cheap as chips

If your shit came after 2010 you should not post.

I bought this badboy in 2010, works like a charm because I followed one simple rule: do not move your laptop while it's powered on. As long as I can play Diablo 2 and use office 2010 I won't change for something else

>maga shithead literally has pic of Putin on his wall
pottery.

Fucking imgur.
when it will stop being a shit you could see it here i.imgur.com/bKjgJg4.jpg

dumb terminal attached

>do not move your laptop while it's powered on.

Sup Forums - Technology

>when it will stop being a shit

>implying that will ever happen

christ, what kind of life is this?

Gulag station reporting in

No, it's not my main setup.

hello little brother, how are you?

I guess it's my turn.
Here goes nothing.

Nice bucket station

looks too comfy to be complete shit tier

get rid of the piss colored light and it wouldn't be so bad

>get rid of the piss colored light
No. And you know why? Because I like it. And there's nothing you can do about it.

Now what?

>SC2 stream
noice

it was more of a suggestion, do whatever ya want
I'm not losing sleep over it

You're wasting your thinkpad away by using Windows. Honestly, try Xubuntu. XFCE4 feels a lot like Windows 7 to use, but Linux gives you much more performance.

I had Arch on my Thinkpads before but now I use Xubuntu because noobuntu is easier to configure because the tedious shit is preset.

Here you go

nice

if only Siemens released a third, mid tier cad software between SE and NX for it would be the perfect family

same laptop bro hp 2570p

Shitty lenvo was 2 times on warranty, one time disk, one time motherboard, later hinges broke and i have to soldoler lcd cabels.

Something like this.

this could be comfy.
Clean your fucking room.

old logitech keyboard fucking broke

>Linux gives you much more performance

nigger please, that laptop was specifically made and tested to run smoothly with a windows os, fuck your swety uneducated neckbeard kernel.

with a clean room it wouldn't be half as comfy as it is now

Actually a hard drive can shit itself if you yank your laptop around while running, with all the power saving head parking shit it wont matter.

Actually if you refer to the BIOS version history the patch notes will show that support for Linux was actively worked on.

pcsupport.lenovo.com/solutions/ht003517

2570p here as well, do you have any idea where I can buy a black rubber hat for the clit mouse?

then show me an official site/repo where I can download updated (two years old at most) linux drivers/packages for every hardware feature on that laptop so that everything just werks after install.

oh wait you can't, I have to manually tinker with a bunch of halfassed halfmaintained piles of badly written first semester of CS hobby tier code and/or config files so that my thinkpad won't shit the bed and also get 2/3 at best the battery life I have on windows.

I respect thinkpad T series laptops in general but I'd never go full retard and type 'linux' 'laptop' and 'performance' in the same sentence.

>room is a complete mess
>b-but at least my computer looks nice
lol typical macfag

kek you didn't even read that shit, did you?

>Asus monitors
>folding plastic table for a desk
>coolmaster mouse and keyboard
>chinese DX Racer ripoff
Honestly I like it.

why? i just posted it to show that people in the old days recognized the problem and tried to combat it
it's a moot point after all because who has been using a mechanical harddrive in a notebook in the last five years anyways?

It's comfier messy.

I actually have trouble sleeping the night after cleaning my room. It's like I need a basic level of filth to be at ease.

Excellent mix of booze and goodwill speakers.

Not shit/10.

Y-you too.

They are actually some brilliant Altec Lansings that had been in the family for over 15 years, worked fucking fantastic. Broke my heart when I broke them :(

Not shit, and also lol at that speaker positioning. You want the sound blown right in your face?

>muh imgur gallery
gb2reddit, didnt even click the link

toppest kek, zoom in on the whiteboard of this stoner fungus lair. Fuckin imac is financed, has to save for a phone, needs to lower expenses but obviously lives on beer weed and junk food. lolololol

Also I noticed the land line and old flower comforter + this is in a bedroom. How is living with your mom @ 28 treating you? She must be so fucking embarrassed, You better treat her nice you piece of shit

What the hell am I looking at?

>Fuckin imac is financed
When you're older you'll understand why smart people finance things they can afford to pay off.

They're an endangered species now, at least tournament streams are. Used to be tons of them, now there's a few tiny weeklies and that's it.

Not saying you're wrong, but where would you have positioned them?

What did you replace them with?

Not him but something like this.
You want the speakers at ear level, pointing toward your head. A good rule of thumb is to position the speakers in such a way that you can only see the face and not the sides.

Holy shit 1/10 at best

you finance a house, you finance a car (if you have to). unless you have 0% interest you do not finance something like a fucking computer

Thanks, that's what I was aiming for!
I would have to put them on a stand for them to be ear level and there's not much more desk in which to space them out.

why are the four circles in the corners of the right phone triggering me so much?

>"You have to go back"

You can come back LEGALLY, when you have a shit-tier setup

>unless you have 0% interest
Exactly If you could already afford the computer outright without the financing why not take advantage of the 0% interest?

because there is literally no reason to, and that person did not get a 0% dead anyways

Because they're passive cameras.

Yeah, definetly little brother, even though i can't wait to switch to nx since solid edge is a complete unoptimized garbage.

Why? With 8 gigs of ram windows pro works completly fine, and i need it to run solid edge because i use it to work for a little machining company in my town.

why would you need 4 passive camers in a fucking phone?

From what I understand 3d tracking.

>because there is literally no reason to,
What is building credit? Building credit using a low limit credit card and financing things you can afford to pay off quickly seems much smarter than buying things like new cars.

>and that person did not get a 0% dead anyways
I'm that person and I actually bothered to talk to a representative and go over the terms. Those 0% offers are legit as long as you aren't an idiot.

>From what I understand 3d tracking.
why would you want that on a fucking phone?

wrong. you build credit efficiently by paying off the card in full every month.

full fucking stop.

you are not paying 0%, you are a fucking idiot

But I own a house on 7 acres, 2 cars, a truck, a skid steer loader and a bunch of tech. Only the house and 1 car is financed user. I don't get drunk and high every day, so I have a decent job. Not even a good job, just decent wagecuck blue collar job and I can afford an imac or two a month on top of expenses.
>smart people
filthy shithole of a room with a $2000 computer when the owner can't even afford monthly expenses because of alcahol, cannabis and tobacco
< you're killing me

kekd at filename

>Yeah, definetly little brother, even though i can't wait to switch to nx since solid edge is a complete unoptimized garbage.
pirate it if you need to, nx is goat much better than catia and certainly greater than everything autodesk has ever shat out

>wrong. you build credit efficiently by paying off the card in full every month.
What do you think "building credit using a low limit credit card" means? Do I need to specifically mention you also need to breathe and drink water to keep making money?

>you are not paying 0%, you are a fucking idiot
consumerfinance.gov/askcfpb/40/i-bought-something-using-my-store-credit-card-and-was-told-that-interest-would-be-deferred-and-that-i-would-not-have-to-pay-any-interest-for-12-months-how-does-that-work.html
hurr durrr durrr

Shitty station reporting in

it's a bit messy, but I'd hardly call that a shit tier station

People make their own life choices shithead.

Then surely you'd understand building credit via financing with shit like deferred interest.

>I don't get drunk and high every day, so I have a decent job
I get high every day and I have a decent job though.

Not anymore but was a comfy shit station.

Spent so many nights modelling stuff on blender and leaving my 780 (Coupled with an FX 8320) to render them while I slept, made a nice heater

Nothing, the wiring is fucked and I've dropped with off the desk a million times, so right now just running the main left speaker and sub

you that Alaska nigger?

Looking for bf to share my shit station with me

you know this an imageboard right?

comfy as fuck

Where'd you get that kan cole poster? It's actually kind of cool.