/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>Chink Shit Infographic v2.0 "Still Unfinished Edition"
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user does quick reviews of a scientific calculator, a mp3 player, a 3.5mm jack splitter and a DW Clone • user gets a strange wallet • user considers tipping his mailman and does a unboxing of a fan speed regulator • user ordered two bongs and now oneo f them is stuck in Shenzen still • user draws a skateboarding duck with his Xiaomi pen • user gets a laptop bag for his Thinkpad • user gets his autism spinner, it spins real good and a fidget cube, it's shit • user considers making a micro terrarium with these tiny vials • Things that spin are addictive according to this user • user reviews the SW80 smartwatch, its companion app doesn't work • user receives some clone knives • user teases a DHL package it's parts to build his own earphones with • user is a first timer • user needs help with the firmware for his RUIZU • user needs to reshape his new hat • user received some orders, a xiaomeme strap and tablet holder • The Mi5c and Redmi 4x are announced, confusing consumers even further Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

banggood.com/Original-Xiaomi-10000mAh-Both-way-Quick-Charge-3_0-Power-Bank-p-1088932.html?rmmds=category
aliexpress.com/item/2016-New-Arrival-Original-XiaoMi-XL-Rubber-Mouse-Pad-Compatible-with-Keyboard-for-Daily-Use-2/32695759830.html
dd4.com/index.php?app=goodsitem&id=94408¤cy=USD
aliexpress.com/item/C/32747104072.html
aliexpress.com/item/f/32648016032.html
aliexpress.com/item/T/32785762962.html
aliexpress.com/item/M/32620226406.html
aliexpress.com/item/i/32602759485.html
aliexpress.com/item/F/1806904905.html
aliexpress.com/item/1/32614000356.html
aliexpress.com/item/F/32364796800.html
aliexpress.com/item/1/2046292059.html
aliexpress.com/item/L/32705572660.html
aliexpress.com/item/C/32614736570.html
aliexpress.com/item/J/32308476752.html
aliexpress.com/item/N/32259224866.html
aliexpress.com/item/8/32641659715.html
aliexpress.com/item/autism-spinner/32785185469.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Asking again, regarding Xiaomi powerbank

just got my FC30 Pro controller and HOLY SHIT. Best Bluetooth controller ever, review up soon.

yes they have QC 2.0

banggood.com/Original-Xiaomi-10000mAh-Both-way-Quick-Charge-3_0-Power-Bank-p-1088932.html?rmmds=category

Oh neat. I guess I'll get this one since it's $18. The Pro is way too much.

anyone ever buy toys for their doggo?

Your dog is probably going to want to put whatever you get it in its mouth, and I certainly wouldn't put your average chinky plastic junk in my own mouth. Worse yet your dog isn't going to be smart enough to identify hazards a toy presents when it starts falling apart because it's cheap chink shit. If something's shittily designed and starts exposing sharp pieces or strangulation hazards as it falls apart, it won't end well. There's still going to be perfectly good chink toys out there, just have a very hard think about whether it could turn sour because the chinks sure aren't all experts on product safety and somehow I doubt they test their shit much either.

Where's the cheapest place to get the XiaoMi XL Mouse Pad in black? I found a store on AliExpress that has it for $11.48 USD. Are there any coupons I can use on ali, gearbest, etc. to bring down the price?

aliexpress.com/item/2016-New-Arrival-Original-XiaoMi-XL-Rubber-Mouse-Pad-Compatible-with-Keyboard-for-Daily-Use-2/32695759830.html

What do you think pet shops get their merch from?
>MADE IN THE US OF A

Is it ok to cancel an order that is already in transit?

I'm really impressed by the Mi5C so I'd rather cancel the Zuk Z2 order, which is probably shit.

which one pops up automatically ?

The impression I get is that even if a lot of that same shit is on Ali, you do get shit mixed in where Chinks have just seen pictures of a product online, knocked up molds or whatever to work similarly and just use whatever materials and processes are most convenient, and shit will be in mass production before a doggo ever even lays eyes on it. At least local shops would hopefully be getting their shit from suppliers who scrutinise their goods a little. If not, at least it means you can sue.

It's not much of a risk but it's still good to be a bit skeptical of the cheap shit you give your dog given the costs involved if it falls ill.

dd4.com/index.php?app=goodsitem&id=94408¤cy=USD
$9.60

you can't

Got my 2 chinkbands today. Customs chinked me and charged me 10 usd for a disbursement fee. The customs on the bands were about 5 usd for both.

You cancel and then what?
Do you expect the store will just give you the money back?
Of course you can't just cancel you smartass.
Check the store's policy for products you bought but don't want.
They will most likely ask you to ship it back (at your own cost) with everything intact and only refund the money when they receive the package back, which is what any decent human being should agree with.

I'm thinking of opening a dispute saying that the package will not arrive within 60 days. And I just opened the dispute in advance since I might forget.

Hi fellow chinkers.
I'm looking to get a nice chunk spinner.
I already own a chink low quality fidget cube and as I lurk csg, I see everyone shilling these autism spinner.
Can you suggest some good quality, peculiar shapes possibly lower than five Eurobucks or just what to look for in quality matter? (Like ceramics or not)

I think I'm going to get a couple for myself and one for a friend of mine.

I need a replacement head for a Braun Series 3 electric shaver (31S spare part number). The only ones I've found seem original and pricier than if I buy them locally. Any cheaper Chinese alternative?

Is chink shit viable for UK?

I've been away from these threads for a while, here are some of my (more interesting) orders in that time. I don't feel like reviewing everything so if something interests you tell me and I'll write out my thoughts about that product.

Car FM transmitter:
aliexpress.com/item/C/32747104072.html

Heat Gun:
aliexpress.com/item/f/32648016032.html

Teensy 2.0 clone:
aliexpress.com/item/T/32785762962.html

Generic UV pen with UV light:
aliexpress.com/item/M/32620226406.html

Blue and red UV pen:
aliexpress.com/item/i/32602759485.html

HDMI audio extractor:
aliexpress.com/item/F/1806904905.html

Voice greeting card module:
aliexpress.com/item/1/32614000356.html

3mm UV leds:
aliexpress.com/item/F/32364796800.html

3mm flangless UV leds:
aliexpress.com/item/1/2046292059.html

Tea cup:
aliexpress.com/item/L/32705572660.html

Some stupid pen I don't know why I bought:
aliexpress.com/item/C/32614736570.html

Tea cups:
aliexpress.com/item/J/32308476752.html

Gong Fu tray:
aliexpress.com/item/N/32259224866.html

8Bitdo controller:
aliexpress.com/item/8/32641659715.html

chink shit is available worldwide.
you can see shipping costs directly on product pages, usually 0

I'm interested in the 1st tea cup and the tray. How's the quality?

kek

Hey /csg/ how does your home screen look like?

Do people actually like the commie rabbit mascot ironically or seriously? i can't tell

The quality of both products is good.
The tea cups "cracks" are less pronounced in real life than in the picture, it looks more like a basic green tea cup, but otherwise the cup is fine and will do its job.

The tea tray is smaller than I imagined (measurements are correct so I can't complain obviously). But it doesn't leak and doesn't feel shoddy. Like I said, it's a bit small but it works for a gaiwan and a single cup if you pay a bit attention while brewing/pouring.

Hey, it's cute.

>ordered 4 ft cable
>recieved 3 ft with extra line
At least I got something to post

>Car FM transmitter

Why did you buy that Logitech gayming mouse rip off when you could have bought product of Our Chinese Apple for half the price?

>using Google BloatUI

why

This is a shill post if I ever saw one.

oh god, it hurts my eyes

Killmenowsenpai

Can someone explain the purpose of buying a folding knife. Do NEETs buy them just to pretend they go outside?

mostly mallninjas

I need an aux input and the xiaomeme one doesn't have that.

don't get brauned. had to buy one of these for 34€ or something because mine fall into the toilet.

get safety razor

Your just jealous you already bought a shit Zuk Z2 when you could've been like me and buy a great Mi5C.

Best chink mechanical keyboard for under $40?

need a new phone, thinking about the redmi note 4x or should I just get the redmi 4 or sth else? help pls which xiaomeme is best?

I like it, don't really care if others don't. It's my phone after all, they're not the ones using it.

Just flashing Lineage to my redmeme

what about you niggers am i making a mistake here by replacing MIUI or not

guiz,
I want to build a wifi war-driving device. I tried before by sticking Kali Linux on a HTC One but there was zero support for USB, and I need to set up two interfaces on it, at least one of which will run in promiscuous mode.
Anyone aware of anything freaky from the Orient which provides:

full linux OS
USB ports / or USB OTG option
pocketable / tablet size

or am i just a retard?

get a pineapple if you are serious about it

a seller just extended the purchase protection without explanation on one of my orders. tracking still says "arrive export exchange" on 2017-02-11
should I be worried?

no, newfag

First ever order came in today

You should look into the chink ZT fakes. I own one (only they substituted G10 for titanium handles to save money) and the flipping action on it is insane for the whopping $25 I paid. If you look up "flipper knife" you'll find ZT fakes and clones no problem. Flippers rule and are way better for fidgeting than autism cubes.

[spoiler]Th-thanks doc?[/spoiler]

Breddy snug, but in the main compartment the T400 goes in I can put a full size wired mouse as well with no bulging or difficulty zipping up. I put the power brick and cord in one of the outside compartments. I still have a decent amount of room left over in some of the pockets for stuff like flash drives, notepads, etc. but nothing really big or thicc.

No reason. Suggest me a better one

I did that one month ago. Really satisfied, MIUI is crap.

What weather widget is that?

What type of tea do you prefer?

Are there any cheap decent chink digital cameras?

no

>get a pineapple if you are serious about it
I have owned one for a couple years. Pretty flakey desu mate.

I used to SSH into it from an iPad. The best wardriving tools are BASH shell things.

Why are tablets such shit? Why dont any of them run full fat Linux with all the tools that has? What am I missing here?

NB I have heard the Nokia N900 is the ultimate wifi wardriving tool.

whats the go to bluetooth speaker? been looking for something i can lug around so i can force people to listen to my shitty post-vaporwave electro funk-punk.

Yeah, whatever.
But charge your fucking phone!

My favourite type is milk Oolong but I also drink a lot of different green tea.

xiaomi

Yes

maybe

Can you repeat the question?

I've been looking at that heat gun

Does it work well? I'm going to be using it for HST

Raspberry Pi

Fake nomos watch arrived today. I had to replace the strap because the one it came with felt awful, but the pins it came with were shit so I had to take some from another watch, and I had to ply the case a bit to make the strap fit. The seconds dial also seems to be printed incorrectly, but it was £9 so I don't really care, and aside from that the watch seems to be good enough quality.

folding knives are easy to carry

I have one I use every day at work to open shit (warehouse job)

most that I buy are just for the collection though

welcome to the addiction, mr blurrycam

How's the Teensy?

depends on what you mean by "decent"

there are many cheap point-and-shoots and they compare well to any domestic point-and-shoot, but that category isn't much better than cellphone cams aside from zoom

Gearbest whenever it goes on sale combined with good boy points.

I got it last september for $6~

eye in sky, the whether is not the most accurate, but you can customize the looks easily

The heat gun doesn't really get as hot as a good heat gun should, definitely not 250°C like they claim. I also use mine for heat shrink tubing and for this the heat is sufficient. I can't say anything about its longlivety since I haven't used it much yet. Without opening it, the construction looks at least decent and it doesn't feel like total crap. If you really just use it for HST then I would say go for it. If you want to do more with it I would advise against it.
The Teensy is total crap. the slow blink LED program that is preloaded seems to work, but teensy.exe will not recognize it if you try to go into program mode (They claimed on their product page that it should work). So essentially it's unusable without any kind of ATMEL ISP. I got my money back from ali via despute.

What are you guus waiting on?
>Chink autism spinner
>Super Lux 662evo headphones

seems really small

Teensy works OK?

I too, am waiting on autism spinners. I thought I was early on the meme train but the shipping is taking it's time.

No, see

What is an autism spinner

Xiaomemes and CPU.

a bearing with a bit of plastic around

aliexpress.com/item/autism-spinner/32785185469.html

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?

something that spins and you would have to be autistic to buy

Any experiences about chink sunglasses?
Looking for polarized aviators.

>overpriced skull keycap

Never understood this meme. Is it some kinda next level consumerism?

I don't like it either

I bought some aviators for $2 last year, they look good but seem just a tad flimsy. I haven't had any problems yet but I don't use them that often.

Happy?

Bluedio Camel speaker is probably the best for ~20 bucks

Whoops

Do chinks make soundbars or other cheap tv speaker solutions?

nope
there's the yi M1 but unless you for some reason like m43 to death you're better off with, for example, a sony a6x00

Bought a couple of Vietnamese Massager Herbal Plaster Pain Relief Patches so I can cover my body in them and hopefully dull the pain of life

why do the smallest items take the longest??
been nearly waiting for a month and a few weeks now

Bought some 10% capacitors. I thought, you know, 10% is pretty reasonable, it shouldn't be too hard to get within 10%. I overestimated China.