I want to report an ex-employer for using unlicensed windows, veeam, and vmware. How do I do this?

I want to report an ex-employer for using unlicensed windows, veeam, and vmware. How do I do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

delhipolice.nic.in/#
bsa.org/about-bsa/contact-us
reporting.bsa.org/r/report/add.aspx?src=us&ln=en-us
youtube.com/watch?v=Se4jBlvtA7M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The "contact us" link is in the top right.
delhipolice.nic.in/#

Seems legit...

don't

Why

it's a dick move.

1 don't be a petty cunt
2 just don't

h

Do it

bsa.org/about-bsa/contact-us

Proprietary software is the devil and every move that hinders its use is a good move.

Being petty has never stopped me before..... maybe user doesn't know how to report? Perhaps? Mmmaybe?

Came to post his. Might also be worth contacting your local MS head office and asking for advice.

Perfect, yeah this guy is using a hacked version of VMware that has unlimited licenses. Hes charging buisnesses for a license and just stashing the money back. Total shitbag. Dont feel bad for him.

it's really gotta suck being poor.

Hes doing the same with other software mentioned too.

Better link:
reporting.bsa.org/r/report/add.aspx?src=us&ln=en-us

Thanks. Sup Forums delivered.

"Hi, was user a previous employee of yours? We want to hire him?"
"He cost me $200K in fines/lawsuits"
"Say no more."

Lol it was a part time job, I had another job at the same time that will fill in my work history. Not too concerned about it. The guy is a shit bag.

don't say I didn't warn you.

Ooooooooo ominous...

God's work

Surprisingly I never had an employer who used unlicensed software. Not a single one.

My employer has recently realised we have about 350 unlicensed Office and Powerterm instances due to an SCCM fuckup, shit has hit the fan badly within the server team. It's just not worth the rape if someone drops a dime like OP's about to.

Anyone get fired ?

Doesn't sound like overdeployment was intentional. OP said the guy was scamming people. Seems legit.

you cuck, using cracks with even more proprietary shit you don't see which can damage you is not a good move to fight proprietary software. If you want to fight it you need to find free alternatives, not using it while being cucked by crackers too.

so
do it and sue that idiot, he totally deserves it. The BSA website they adviced you is the best way to do it.

Literally filling out forms now. So much unlicensed software to add here.

The good about BSA website is that it's anonymous

speaking of which, I wanted to sue a shitty scammy school I went to and which left me with no good title and several bucks less, but rather than having unlicensed software they prompted us to crack visual studio and other stuff since we brought our own laptops. I think it will be harder than that, I wish there was an easier way to do it.

i hope you're behind 7 proxies

call 911

Nah, it's being used as a teaching moment for the manager who let the SCCM guys bundle shit wrong.

It wasn't, just poor planning. the powerterm deploys were done by a badly set up AD group, when applied to an asset is supposed to deploy a bunch of legit shit, somehow powerterm got rolled up in that bundle. There will be a post mortem once the dust has settled. But as a 22 year old lackey it's an interesting insight into how to do it wrong, and the importance of checking twice.

youtube.com/watch?v=Se4jBlvtA7M