How come the "console killers" of 2013 like the Core i3 + 750 Ti or the A10-5800K & Radeon HD 7660D APU come to a crawl...

How come the "console killers" of 2013 like the Core i3 + 750 Ti or the A10-5800K & Radeon HD 7660D APU come to a crawl today while the PS4 is handling games just fine?

to lube the goys up for a yearly """upgrade""".

>the PS4 is handling games just fine

*900p
*17-30fps

Because budget PC gaming is a fucking joke

How come you're full of shit?
Why dont you go back to Sup Forums?

You can't run the Witcher 3 today on the A10 even at 720p on Low.

Yeah but Witcher 3 looks way better on PC with low settings than it looks on any console.
Even the producer said he will rather play it on low on a PC than a console.

Literally nobody who isn't retarded has ever claimed that an APU is acceptable, even for a budget gaming build. A 750 Ti can easily run The Witcher 3 at better-than-PS4 performance.

>750ti
>7660D APU
>console killer

WAT

A10-5800K has 4 times worse GPU than Ps4, who ever said that A10-5800K is a "console killer" is a moron.

Winbloat... Operating systems get more and more bulky and shit every year

Logan from TekSyndicate shilled me into getting an APU

>A10-5800K & Radeon HD 7660D APU

>Logan
>isn't retarded

APUs are garbage and should be thrown in the trash. You have been warned.

I bought ksp for the xbone. Huge fucking mistake. On that day I found out the truth about consoles. I had played it a bunch on a 1200 dollar ivy bridge rig though, so I was spoiled I guess. Still though, 300 part max...

"""optimization"""

Well i sure hope that the new Zen+Vega APU's deliver and we get the best HTPC with gaming capabilies at a budget price

>he fell for the marketers ploy

Oy vey, goy, oy vey.

>APUs
>pretty weak CPU portion with very limited upgrade path
>GPU portion of APU has always been pretty lackluster so you need dedicated graphics anyway
>"why the fuck did you get an APU if you need dedicated graphics?"

APUs were and are a fucking meme and I seriously feel sorry for anyone that bought one thinking they'd be viable for gaming. AMD memed so many people with these early APUs. I know that APUs are going to stick around because they are very cheap and will always have their niche but as enthusiast products in desktops? Fuck no, unless Ryzen based APUs finally give them some respectable CPU muscle they will remain a joke.

APUs are amazing and got me interested in GPU programming. They are excellent learner chips as you try to balance CPU over clocking with the GPU overclocking. They are dirt cheap, and can be made to do multimonitor setups with a VM stupid easy.

Throw a dedicated GPU on it if you need more performance for games and get higher performing bulldozer cores that come close to an 8350 in frame timings.

Or leave it as is and play around with it in a lab.

Console ports are lower than low detail settings and still run at shit res/fps.

That system probably handles the same games at lower settings, just like a PS4