> Austria
> great posters

(me on the left)

Yeah because Myanmar and Saudi Arabia post enough for you to judge them

Stupid mexican

oie no

Thanks!

italy and norway are great posters too you nignog

some improvements : the french and German are shit posters .
Brazilians and Indians are great posters

T.habibi chong

Finland is full of shitposters and you know it.

Change Brazil to great posters. Those guys are funny as hell.

rude

america is full of normies

Show me a shitty turk poster
Show me a good kazakh poster

>the most non-white western nation makes a non-white meme about Canada
"wew"

>implying the pro-Russian slovene isnt the worst shitposter on this board

how are turks shitposters

germans here are shit diaspora posters like one of the worst : that "greek" turk , that other turk and that super butthurt Russian also lets not forget the edgy Sup Forums german posters

you are right ben ali

t. Alberto Barbosa

t. CHI

ikr? That's why I dont even bother coming here before night.

FACT

NESE

Polska is full of konie

fuck off dumb fucking spic, we are top tier posters, ill fuck u up

>Belgians
>shitposters
I literally left this board some time ago because the anti-Belgian resentment was becoming too strong, thanks to shitty forced memes and general lack of good posters

I'm ok with this

Australians are the worst indeed
fuck of mustafa

I live in the UK, im just visiting.

It's nice to post under this flag though

I'll never understand your fascination with this shit country.

Brazilians are generally good posters though

Eh... if you say so. I cringe at a lot of Brazilian posts I see here, it's like when a person you know does/says something really stupid.

IMO not really
I'd say average, its just that they're always surrounded by other South American posts that are way more shit, which makes them look great

This.

Your wife is going to get Latin'd

even cringe worthy Brazilians are cute

tbf they're okay as long as there aren't too many in the same thread
/luso/ is fucking cancer though

You are all shitposters to me.

Y-you too

>It's nice to post under this flag though

All Anglos are shitposters desu

I found them very friendly personally and the least likely to be fat neckbeards

Argentines are shit, that's true

Thanks to you my friend, much appreciated.

Also, fuck you.

>tfw I'm a literal fat neckbeard
user...

She likes here a lot because she is, underneath the surface, a bohemian

It really is, posting under UK flag is shit

How is the thing with your Mrs. President going? Have you already hanged her?

spain is pretty shit
lesotho is GOAT

The vote is tomorrow, it's all but confirmed that she's getting kicked out, even her and her own party have already admitted defeat and are starting to put some damage control plans into motion.

Also she's going to appeal to international organizations, so let's see how this situation develops.

North Korea; ''ok'' posters. Might I ask sir how many posters do you know from there?

Its really boring to be Portuguese on int.
You post something, and you are expecting people to react to it and give you some kind of feedback.
Instead you get "t. Alberto Barbosa"...

Hmm, that's cool. Good for you, but I'm afraid you are just gonna swap one imbecil for another. But she had it coming, she looks like a fucking gremlin.

ok.

t. Alberto Barbosa HAHAHA trolled that tuga good smash that upvote button my famz

Temer doesn't seem like an imbecile to me, he played all his cards right up until now. But to be quite frank, only time will tell.

Either way, removing her was a necessity, regardless of what comes next.

>France
>Great posters
Literally the most butthurt posters on this board
They put even us to shame when it comes to not being able to take the banter

Isso deixa-me satisfeito

fuck off niggers

>serbs
>great posters

Argentines are THE lowest quality posters on Sup Forums, and this is not coming from that stupid Brazil-Argentina rivalry thing, I honestly really love Argentina, but unfortunately the same cannot be said of Argentina's Sup Forums posters.

Japs are literally the worst posters. Aussies are shitposters but at least they're funny.

self hating brazilians are worst

They are not, they are way better than Mexicans, Colombians or than one autistic Uruguayan

Not really, it only bothers other Brazilians.

Mostly agree. Except I think Indian should be red, and

>China

I've seen Chinese flags, but they scream proxy.

Paraguay is a great poster desu. I don`t know if it's only one índio but he always makes me kek

The only Chinese posters need to have Sup Forums pass or some shit. Sup Forums is not blocked, but google is, so they can't bypass the captcha. They are pretty cool otherwise.

nah there's another one now

>great poster

I saw one on the east asia general the other day.

It's the same because they derail the thread and nobody post after they start chimping out

Japanese proxies are pretty cool desu

kek guess you're right.

we're NOT at argies shitposting level

I was in China last year and had no problems posting using host-tool to bypass blocked Google services, sometimes the captcha would still fuck up but it was easily fixed by refreshing.

Sincerely, the worse shitposters of all are obviously the Canadians.

they are not even funny unlike Aussies, Argies and even fucking coackroaches! Turks actually make more laughs than Canadians!

>Implying implications

Well you know, we can't be blamed for our progeny. I respect your opinion though.
NA needs to be red. They're usually really fucking stupid here.

In my experience, Chilean posters are a more coherent, hateful version of Argentinian posters.

Also, see /lat/, it's pretty much Chile and Argentina with one retarded sovietboo Mexican and one Paraguayan.

Chilean lads hold respected Sup Forums cards and have done for years.

all of the anglosphere should be red desu, we're proud shitposters

France is chill af mate.
Our Froglads. You owe them your independence.

no, they don't

I'm not sure.

Cana fucking Dah

The second biggest country in the world, next to a superpower, and yet... Nothing...

Beavers, mounties, and that's it, just a bunch of asians and even dumber pseudo americans freezing their balls off during winter.

A fucking leaf? A leaf? from a tree that isnt even native to Canada?

When an empty shithole like Alaska has a bigger identity than your country something really wrong is happening.

Congratulations Canada, not only you are the biggest non country in the entire world, but you are also terrible at shitposting, no one gets mad, no one thinks "that's cleaver", no one gets frustrated or finds it funny, everyone just thinks "that post has to be the most exciting thing that Canasian will EVER experience".

That's your life Canada, a post on Sup Forums is the peak of your entire leaf, i mean life.

SAD.

mapuche, chileno e indocumentado tenias que ser

Yes they do.

>be Chilean
>be mistaken as a texan
quite the identity you got there

Iranians are rare, but they're basically like smarter Turks that are amazing at roasting people. Ironically they're more western than the other middle eastern countries and are more secular, they just do the prohibited things at home and not in public whereas other Muslims wouldn't do that stuff.

Thanks Mexico

Aren't Turks the most secular? When I look at a picture of Turkey sometimes I think I'm looking at a picture of Brazil.

buen post

t. el chileANO

>Ironically they're more western than the other middle eastern countries and are more secular, they just do the prohibited things at home and not in public whereas other Muslims wouldn't do that stuff.
desu probably due to the taste of westernization they got from the shah and couldn't give it up

Solo le pido a dios......... que se mueran todos los chilenos

/lat/ looks like one autistic guy posting nonsense with different flags

no one asked u

nice

There's a few nationalities everyone likes generally.
Georgia is one, Chile is another.

What the hell are you people smoking, Japan has the best posters. Laconic, succinct and savage.

how?
I really try my best to make my posts the shittiest ones on this board and this is what I get?