>start up owner
>500k a year

I pay my employees literally nothing.

Startup in sucking dick?

Chef at Wendy's

7'2" tall, 13 inch dick, /fit/ as fuck and i make 950k a year

DAMN'
you are a winner sir

I'm in between jobs... so about negative $3-400/mo.

What you do, just stand in front of a giant chalkboard full of equations while other scientists stuff $100 bills in your slacks?

i'm doing some statistics + machine learning

>your job
PhD student

>salary
450k NOK a year before taxes plus benefits

>he fell for the big data meme
>he works as a """"data scientist""""

Senior Laboratory Technician
67k/ year

Missus earns 80k/ year as a stock controller

290k in debt (home loan) plus 11k remaining on a car loan

>He still sits in mommy and daddy's basement unironically shitposting

lmao, OP here. Live in Norway too. What uni?

>he is a grown adult with a real job trying impress unemployed teenagers on a image forum for discussing taiwanese tapestry owned by a north korean

>a year before taxes plus benefits

post discarded

Selling jammers to petty thieves
About 1000 euros a month

I've got no debt,but I have no property to my name.

Welcome to the
>nigger cattle
club.

UiO

How the hell did you manage to max out your student debt/grants on one year? I studied for 8 years with student loans and still had less than 50k in debt.

projectionist (eastern EU)

~$416 per month

I was dumb. I have a bachelor's degree in Econ. I fell for the economics meme and paying the price for it. Luckily now I'm studying computer science

The benefits are often considered quite substantial when I talk to non-Europeans

hownew.ru

>maxed student loan
>bachelor in economy
BI? NHH?

Anyway, what university are you in now?

I'd kill myself if I were you

NHH, I WAS DUMB. Stop judging me. I needed to money for food and rent.

Now I'm at UiB.

I don't judge. NHH is considered quite good.

>UiB
How is comp sci there?

physician

>dynamic timetable
>one can survive from that wage here
>full automatic,digital projection -> 80% of the time I spend here I'm just shitposting on Sup Forums ( like now) or playing WoW on my laptop AND GET PAID FOR IT
>can watch the latest movies in real quality FOR FREE

not that bad.

i work at the toilet store, 7.25 an hour

end to end system engineer

₹ 2 million/year

us Navy nuclear operator in training

$2500/mo after tax, including all benefits

Oh, you weren't trolling?

Projectionist is still an actual profession where you live? I don't think cinemas here (Norway) has had an actual projectionist for 10-15 years. It's fully automated and time synched.

Co-Founder/CTO - don't really have a salary but I get 12% of my company's revenue. Revenue was $600K last year but we've had 40% growth each of the last two years and this year we expect to hit $1M (although hard to model with only two months of new contracts)

NEET - Powerball Winner

Architect, construction company owner

Wagecuck

Nice to meet you there fellow capitalist. May your workers be smart enough to do their jobs but dumb enough to work for shitty benefits and wage

>is a company owner
>doesn't know the difference between salary and wage

Multiplex cinemas do that exactly: one full-time projectionist, rest are part-timers or student workers.

I however work in an "arthouse cinema" where we host a lot of cinema events so we need dedicated projectionists.

Semi-retired ditch digger.

10k a year.

>I however work in an "arthouse cinema" where we host a lot of cinema events so we need dedicated projectionists.
Ah, that makes sense. Yeah, we used to have some old cinemas running, but they all closed down due to little interest. Norwegians are uncultured as fuck.

Junior Online Marketer

1 cent per post

Software engineering manager without a degree in computer science (digital media instead).

$110k, but thinking of how I can really take off from here. Start business maybe making dem vidyas since now I know at least how software products get developed marketed and released.