>no British bulldog
Well at least they're still loyal to their masters

>defending violent dog breeds

Go away

Bottom left is shooped isnt it?

>German Shepherd
>Japanese Akita

For what purpose.

There are retards and retarded people in every country, this shit happens and you just have to deal with it mate. A lot of people follow a hive mind mentality, so if a dog breed is perceived as 'dangerous' then most of the populace will see it as such, regardless of the fact that it matters how you train it.

akitas are actually mean

my sheppy on the other hand :3

>defending autism that happens in REAL LIFE
dumb boy

Pit bulls are disgusting dogs and SHOULD be banned. The rest on the other hand, are just fine

dat kind of doges should be masked before they go outside

>akitas are actually mean

Are they? Everything I could find points to them pretty docile and friendly to people, but can be very aggressive to other animals. Oh. Maybe that's why they are "restricted", so they don't murder other dogs

Also cute doggy :3

Wow rude

That guy's a politician, people have been calling for his resignation kek

The Japs bred them to accompany warlords and to protect nobility.

Dalmatians are also dogs that people seem to forget are mean as fuck
Good doge, here's mine

My uncle's Akita bit my cousin when she was young and they put it down

>German Shepherd
They're actually by far the most dangerous breed here counting the number of attacks, but because they have such a big lobby in the hunting community and shit, they never get blacklisted unlike for example Pitbulls or Rottweilers
There's a reason small breeds, very divergent from wolf and that can't harm a fly, have been created, like Besties

>There's a reason small breeds, very divergent from wolf and that can't harm a fly, have been created, like Besties
Yes, for fags

Why aren't you a "real man" then and raise yourself a pet wolf straight away?

Because breeding wolfhybrid dogs is not allowed if you don't have the proper education.

You can raise wolves though in Murrica if you want, they aren't as """green""" as us

>Rhodesian ridgebacks
Umm, racist and sexist much?

>German Shepherd
>Bull Mastiff
>Doberman
>Rottweiler
Why?

Rottweilers are really sweet around people but they are especially vicious towards other animals and dogs

>Chihuahuas not on the list
baka

You can in America.

just want a based Sarplaninac to be desu with you guys