Is all the anti AMD shilling just shitposting or are some people actually serious...

Is all the anti AMD shilling just shitposting or are some people actually serious, I swear I can't fucking tell the difference anymore

shilling

Who fucking cares. Kill yourself. Retard.

AMD fanboys are such obnoxious assholes that it breeds a counter-culture anti-AMD. I want AMD to fail simply because pro-AMD assmunchers are insufferable.

I play both sides get the faggots really riled up

It's both. Sup Forums is a diverse place you know.

(You)

In the ENTIRE WORLD you only have TWO companies for GPUs. Wake up and smell the roses. AMD and NVIDIA are a cartel at GPUs and AMD and Intel are a cartel at CPUs by being patent hogs.

>says the amd shill

/thread

Little mix of both. Right now, in reality it seems that people are really worried about the stability and bent pins that have been surfacing.

>tfw no gf

this is how Trump won
not even memeing

amd fanboys are the worst

That's not a Ryzen chip.

Im holding a cpu with pins rn, they're not easy to bend accidentally. This is a completely fabricated non-issue.

Not gonna lie, former AMD user here. This is fucking hilarious watching AMD crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let them call themselfs the leaders of the GPU market.

y-you're not retarded? w-what are you doing here? run, you fool!

No but it illustrates what people have been seeing straight out the box.

Quality Control is absolute shit on Ryzen. Physical damage and chips binned so high a 100-200mhz auto overclock is wrecking systems.

I don't get it.
Why is pepe taking a selfie of the back of his head while the fighter jet watches?

Any chance of actually seeing the sources or are you getting it straight from Intel Aviv?

No one is seeing out of the box like that.

And the fact you just tried to pass it off as a ryzen chip means you are a piece of shit who needs to catch a .45 with your fucking brain.

hes taking a reverse selfie

They pay decently, so fuck you and enjoy the shilling.

its a laser designator you dildos

Underage detected.

Go bust caps on reddit sweetie

shills.

/thread

What ever you say sugar tits.

I want to like amd, I really do, but they just have such a history of unfulfilled promised that I don't hold my breath over new releases anymore, and now that it's looking like they might've caught up with intel in terms of performance, they've surpassed them in terms of price

>I'll take sarcasm for 200

>295x2 performs like ass in 95% of games because no crossfire support
>runs hot as fuck, room temperature is constantly 10+ degrees higher than anywhere else in the house
>makes a loud ticking noise under load
>95% of the time when I turn it on it outputs the wrong video signal, forcing me to restart over and over until it gets it right
honestly fucking hate this thing. first and last time I go with AMD. going to grab a 1070 soon and pray I don't receive one with coil whine.

There are no amd shills.
Only 18 threads at any time saying ryzen will be shit.
If you want to see shills, wait till nvidia releases a card.

I'm so contrarian that AMD leaving me with no objective reasons to buy Intel makes me want to root for Intel because they'll soon be the underdog. I can't wait until Intel's stock price is decimated so I can buy a ton of it, and then in 10-20 years when Intel makes a comeback like AMD just did, I'll get filthy rich and retire.

>tfw Intel shill
>tfw only have the brain power to shill in 8 threads at a time
>tfw can't keep up with AMD shills who are busy in 16 threads