what...the fuck.... america......

the cunts had it coming anyway

Why won't America apologize?

we were just joking around m8, nothing serious

Japan shouldn't have been such a cunt 2bh

Banter level: Atomic

just banter

But the bombings saved many people.
Invading Japan was out of question for the United States, and if the USSR did it, Japan would have turned into a gobbunist country.

Why you shouldn't sneak attack America: Reason 36

Whats the problem fag boi?

Because it was just a prank.

>US says it will nuke Japan
>Japan doesn't listen
>US has bomb tests to show Japan what the nuke can do
>Japan doesn't listen
>US nukes Japan
>Japs don't surrender
>US nukes Japan again
>BOO HOO WE ARE THE VICTIMS AMERICA EVIL!!!

Japan deserved it but some historical inaccuracy there.

The US kept its nukes completely secret until they dropped it on Hiroshima. They didn't want German, Soviet (and even British) spies gaining any information on their bomb.

I'm not saying you're the bad guys but this isn't very logic.

>point gun at your head and say i'll shoot you unless you give me all your money
>you don't give me all your money
>i kill you
>"hurr durr brazilians are evil"
>obviously american is at fault for not compelling

we don't have to, we ignore their war crimes

Yeah, we shouldn't have stopped at 2. Should have dropped one for every American life lost at Pearl Harbor.

No, mate, think of it this way.

>Guy stabs you multiple times
>Beat him up and point gun at his head
>Surrender or I'll shoot
>Fuck you
>Shoot
>You fucking evil son of a bitch

Around here if someone pulls a gun on you and you get a chance to blow them away you can in most states

this

While the bombings were horrific, there isn't any consensus whatsoever among historians as to whether they were a net positive or negative for Japan, the war, or the world in general. Furthermore, apologizing would placate Japanese conservatives by fueling their victim narrative of the war (Japan was heroically defending Asia from the evil Western imperialists, and dindu nuthin in regards to war crimes--those are just bullshit stories Koreans, Chinese, and other countries make up). Lastly, it is critical at this moment for Japan and the US to focus on the present as they develop their military alliance to continue the stability that has allowed East Asia to prosper. To bring up the war would be to open up old wounds on both sides.

>ally

Just a harmless bit of banter

And 37

>scientific experience
>use monkeys

wtf I hate america now

Speak English, Hiro

I think you accidentally insulted yourself

why did we stop at 2

This is a surprisingly good answer for a thread like this.

Super dope explodes the big bomb building a new dome it's a kingdom

Your logic is flawed. You are expecting the guy being robbed to be unarmed and surprised. USA and Japan were at war.

Except that guy is the entire distance equal to one Pacific Ocean away from you, you've been locked in a massive stalemate that has killed a lot of fucking people. The guy you're stabbing orders his civilians to kill themselves if their city is ever occupied, is a massive fucking fascist, has soldiers commit war crimes such as hold a contest to see who could decapitate the most POWs with katanas in a short timespan, blew up children via parachute bombs, and brought you into a global war in the first place by just bombing your vacation state for no fucking reason.

Nope. Fucking nope. Sorry, but not regretting getting rid of that guy.

I can't. DNA was wrong somehow 80 ya

Is this the most controversial topic on int? A consensus is never reached

conclusion: master race tame monkeys and let not them make nukes

>mfw Obama apologized

just

The worst part about the U.S. btfoing Japan is not the btfoing itself, it's what we did to them afterwards. We were 2spooked at the thought of them rebuilding into the warrior society that caused them to attack us, so we cucked the shit out of them. Took all their weapons, rewrote their history, force fed them our own interests and cultures. We basically turned them into some aborted freakish eastern-western Frankenstein culture. Their men had no historic idols to emulate and the entire culture went maximum beta. The U.S.A. is basically responsible for anime weeb shit, we should have just let the Japs keep their katanas and their manhood.

>Is this the most controversial topic on int?
No, it's usually something about the US's contribution in WW2, why the US doesn't have universal health care, what's going on in the US election, etc

I'm pretty sure the consensus is that 2 nukes != enough

He's just visiting Hiroshima, not apologizing. The White House has already hinted that he isn't going to do so.

why is so bad apologizing about 2 nukes throwed for 0 reason?

>going to hiroshima to talk about how nuclear weapons are bad
>not apologizing
He can call it whatever he wants. He's going there to be a cuck.

>marines are on japan cucking nipponese neets RIGHT NOW

should've done 3

3 is the rule for everything

This is the dumbest post on Sup Forums right now.

Even in your example, the American would need to be shot once.
If the American got shot and still refused, regardless he would be retarded. Just like the nips in the war.
>inb4 feminist victim shaming bullshit

Unless you seriously don't think we can blame victims for acting retarded then even your post makes the Japs out to look wrong during the war.

>n-not my anime! Anime is the greatest thing to happen to the world!

Those east chinese people were muslims

Would we have anime if America didn't drop the bombs?

Just gonna leave this here.

White House already said he won't comment on the decision to use nucleur weapons in WW2, he will only talk about the future of nuclear weapons and their use.

pretty cool huh?

Welcome to Hiroshima and Nagasaki

wtf i have japan now

>posts America's banter on Sup Forums
>treats it like a war crime