INTEL IS FINISHED

>INTEL IS FINISHED
>INTELKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>INTEL BTFO
>RIP Intel 2017

a pity bethesda games have been shit since oblivion

im an amd user btw, not a butthurt intel jew

>bethesda

even oblivion is kinda shitty, but at least you can mod it until it's good, unlike skyrim which is unfixable

Skyrim is one of my favorite games

>itt: ass pained Intel sucks trying to justify their existences

hello fellow hardcore gamers and hardcore computer users.

Well this changes things. Will they have better performance in fall-out 4? Even a 970 beats all the amd cards

Skyrim is only halfway redeemable through mods but oblivion blows it out of the water

When will they have usable drivers for GNU/Linux?

I don't see Daggerfall in those statements.

This doesn't really make a difference considering their RPG engines are tied to the frame rate. If you unlock frames on Fallout 4 then the game just speeds up. My gtx1080 pushed it to 150 fps and it was a shitshow of a game.

Figures that a company that releases shitty engines would team up with a company that releases crap hardware.

"HURR IM COOL I PLAY OLD GAMES ONLY NONE OF THAT SHIT YOU HAVE FUN PLAYING GAMES? FUCK YOU

really makes you think how incompetent the gamebryo programmers are. why would they tie everything to the framerate?

>Radeonworks
Might as well kill myself right now, thanks Raja.

What are you talking about? You can mod the shit out of Skyrim and make it a fun game.

So they can sell the engine fix DLC to you later on.

What is wrong with old games? How can you be so ignorant about Daggerfall? The world is massive, you get infinite replayability, and you get the ability to climb every wall in the world.

but can you fix the awful questlines and add some actual RPG mechanics?

>infinite replayability
I guess todd thought about that when they introduced radiant quests in skyrim and made most quests radiant in fallout 4. too bad they're not fun at all and they don't even add replayability because who'd want to keep replaying them?

What about Morrowind?

So, TES 6 when?

it will just be another shit show like fo4, the game was "good" but bethesda will never make something like their older games

If they can at least make it Skyrim-like I'll be satisfied. I'll still buy it even if it's Fallout4-like.

Quake Champions looks pretty promising for people who like high pace arena shooters though, I'm not a big fan of Bethesda works either

Skywind when?

oh great

more games specialized for certain cards

Bethesda Softworks or Bethesda Game Studios?
Important distinction.

>TellMeLiesTellMeSweetLittleLies Softworks LLC

kek who cares